Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I love that mug! And I've seen the bow on Etsy! I thought about buying one, but I wasn't sure what it would look like in person...
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
    sigpic

Comment

Shellie May invited Sweet Sister to a tea party. She wore her tea time outfit and Sweet Sister wore a cute sundress that accentuates her eyes. Shellie May’s pearl necklace wouldn’t fit over her head so she gave it to Sweet Sister. Both bears are like me with their love of lemon curd from Harrods. No other brand comes close. The orange marmalade is okay but nothing we’d eat again. You can’t go wrong with tea and shortbread cookies!

Shellie May may be a member of high society now but she has not let it go to her head.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 001 (426x640).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	7349149Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 002 (640x427).jpg
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	7349150Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 003 (427x640).jpg
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	7349151Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 005 (640x427).jpg
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	7349152Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 013 (640x427).jpg
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	7349153Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 014 (640x428).jpg
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	7349154Click image for larger version

Name:	tea party 016 (640x427).jpg
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	7349155

Comment

Yay for tea time! Duffy and Shellie Mays can have wonderful adventures without even leaving the house.

Comment

JillT,
          I adore Shellie May's outfit.
          ILG

Comment

We got Duffy's scooter all spruced up (painted the pink fenders on the front and sides and handlebars blue & added some Tampa Bay Rays decals to the front). Shot this video today... Enjoy!

Comment

VERY COOL! My daughter wants one LOL

Comment

aimster,
                great job on the makeover of the scooter. Now to get a cool license plate.

Comment

Thanks! The paint job turned out better than I expected. I did make a mess though but it could have been worse.

Comment

Duffy is such a little gangster. XD He is like I don't need you for road trips anymore, I got my own wheels.

Comment

Aimster: Oh my gosh! I didn't know it was actually motorized too! That is awesome!
                      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                      sigpic

Comment

There is a very talented lady named Madam Kyoto who makes traditional clothing styles for Duffy and Shellie May. The bears dressed up for the special occasion of going to the best sushi in Nashville (in my humble opinion of course). Duffy’s outfit is called a hakama (kimono for male) and Shellie May’s is called a furisode (kimono for young ladies).

They had a little trouble with the chopsticks so they decided to just use their paws and treat the sushi as finger food. I told them if we ever eat in public, they’ll have to remember their manners.

Name:	sushi 003 (640x427).jpg
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	7349158Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 004 (640x427).jpg
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	7349159Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 007 (640x427).jpg
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	7349160Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 007a (426x640).jpg
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	7349161Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 008 (640x427).jpg
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	7349162Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 011 (640x427).jpg
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	7349163Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 014 (640x427).jpg
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	7349164Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 015 (640x427).jpg
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	7349165Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 017 (426x640).jpg
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	7349166Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 019 (640x426).jpg
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	7349167Click image for larger version

Name:	sushi 020 (640x427).jpg
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	7349168

Comment

JillT ; I absolutely love those pictures. And their clothes are just so adorable! I am so jealous. I have been trying to find clothes like that for my Duffy and Shellie May. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                            JillT ; I absolutely love those pictures. And their clothes are just so adorable! I am so jealous. I have been trying to find clothes like that for my Duffy and Shellie May. ^^
                            Build a Bear now has a boy and a girl Japanese outfit but the girl one reminds me too much of the Chinese New Year's outfit I have for Shellie May. You can find Madam Kyoto's outfits on ebay. Or directly through yahoo auctions Japan. On ebay they're just listed under Shellie May but in asking one of the ebay sellers I deal with if he could find some traditional outfits for them, he sent me the link to her store, asked me to pick out what I wanted, and then I guess they were such a success, he listed a whole bunch more so while they might not be labeled as Madam Kyoto, they probably do originate from her. Good luck and happy shopping.

Comment

I've seen a lot of these on ebay, but there has been so much from TDS I want, that I haven't had a chance to pic out any kimono for my bears! Cute pics, JillT!
                              Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                                Aimster: Oh my gosh! I didn't know it was actually motorized too! That is awesome!
                                That's why I wanted the scooter... because it's remote controlled!

I took Duffy on his scooter to a Rays watch party Friday night at the local Quaker Steak & Lube and when Duffy rode in on his scooter (complete with Harley jacket/bandanna and shades), so many people had their phones out taking photos and videos! And throughout the night, people were coming up asking if they could take photos of Duffy sitting on his scooter. He was the hit of the watch party! Then when we left, people had their phones out again taking photos & video as Duffy rode out of the restaurant and into the night. :lol:

Comment

I just checked eBay and there are no international outfits currently up for bid.

Aimster, I saw this photo. I believe you posted it once. Is this something you downloaded or was it stolen?

Name:	jedi.jpg
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	7349172

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                    I just checked eBay and there are no international outfits currently up for bid.

Aimster, I saw this photo. I believe you posted it once. Is this something you downloaded or was it stolen?
                                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29786[/ATTACH]
                                    Ohh I have seen that picture on Ebay too. Is it someone one here selling the Jedi set? (Added- no it ends in an hour)

There was a German Duffy set listed earlier today-it may have ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                      Disney Duffy Bear Shelliemay with Kimono | eBay

New Duffy's Cute Costume Kimono M 0131 6 Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Shelliemay | eBay
                                      That one I know is Madam Kyoto; not sure about the first one.

Here is another of Madam Kyoto's outfits.

New Shelliemay's Cute Costume Kimono Dress Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Duffy | eBay

Here is by another Japanese designer (Nideru)

New Shelliemay's Cute Costume Set Kimono Hand Made by Nideru Duffy Japan | eBay

New Duffy's Cute Costume Kimono L 0910 14 Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Shelliemay | eBay

That one and this one below are Madam Kyoto.

New Duffy's Cute Costume Kimono K 1226 109 Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Shelliemay | eBay

New Shelliemay's Cute Costume Kimono K 1212 71 Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Duffy | eBay

New Shelliemay's Cute Costume Yukata K 0723 1 Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Duffy | eBay

New Shelliemay's Cute Costume Yukata K 0723 002 Hand Made in Kyoto Japan Duffy | eBay

There are alot more. You just go on ebay and search for Shellie May. It comes up with 6 pages of it. The last several have quite a few of the Japanese outfits.

Also, the few photos I put on photo bucket the day I had trouble uploading directly ended up on google search so while I'm not certain, I think when you put photos on those types of websites, anybody can do what they want with them. I was selling stock photos for awhile and those at least had a watermark and they still got pirated, one by National Geographic, the crooks (too cheap to pay me $20).

Comment

aimster-That is an awesome story!

JillT-I think they were talking about the international outfits that were once available in Epcot.
                                        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post

JillT-I think they were talking about the international outfits that were once available in Epcot.
                                          Heh, must have been a side conversation that I missed:blush:

Comment

Working...
                                          X