Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I want to share some Duffy photos:

These are a series of photos of my Duffy showing some new diapers he's wearing:

One set of diapers with Mickey & Pluto on the front:

And the other set with Mickey & Minnie on the front:

And on the back of the diapers it showcase some designs:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire! Muffy caught Pinocchio is a lie

Comment

Duffy dressed as Bilbo Baggins to get into the spirit of reading the J. R. R. Tolkien books. He looked carefully at the large stack of books and then at the DVDs. He heard about the Hobbit being made into three agonizingly long movies and thought, “hmm, I could read the real thing in its original format quicker than that and probably enjoy it more.” This is an older, cartoon version of the Hobbit anyway. So he opened the book. He made some good progress, but glasses and all, he got a bit lazy and decided to revert to the ease of being a couch potato bear. Bearami came over. He is a very soulful, serious bear.

“Those are hard books, Bearami. Why don’t you watch the DVDs first and then we can go back and read them together once we get a grip on the storyline and characters?” Duffy shared some of his Bilbo Baggins clothes, including his necklace that was doubling as a bookmark (featuring both sides of Bilbo's front door). Bearami put the books aside for later and is watching the DVDs at Duffy's suggestion.

I think these books are little big for them yet. Maybe once they watch the DVDs they will have a renewed interest in plowing through the books.

“Hey, Jumbo Duffy, come join me,” Duffy said, as they munched out while watching the DVDs, Duffy having claimed his corduroy jacket back and Jumbo Duffy having acquired the necklace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 008 (640x427).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	7349237Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 009 (427x640).jpg
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	7349238Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 011 (640x428).jpg
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	7349239Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 015 (640x427).jpg
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	7349240Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 017 (426x640).jpg
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	7349241Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 019 (640x427).jpg
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	7349242Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 022 (640x427).jpg
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	7349243Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 023 (427x640).jpg
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	7349244Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 044 - Copy (427x640).jpg
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	7349245Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 044 (425x640).jpg
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	7349246Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 046 (640x427).jpg
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	7349247
        Last edited by JillT; 05-04-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Shellie May is delving deeper into my musical library with these panda speakers and critiquing my taste with Sweet Sister. Baby May will listen to just about anything, but I’m curious what Shellie May’s and Sweet Sister’s verdict will be on the various genres. I have alreadycaught them pointing and laughing but then at other times they’re nodding their heads appreciatively.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 002 (426x640).jpg
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	7349248Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 004 (427x640).jpg
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	7349249Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 000a (640x427).jpg
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	7349250Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbit 001 (640x427).jpg
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	7349251
          Last edited by JillT; 05-04-2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks Aimster! I printed it and it will hang in my cubicle to make me smile during the work day.

Naelyan, LOVE the dino outfits. Can't wait to visit that restaurant when we're in Orlando in October.

JillT, wherever did you find that Bilbo Baggins outfit? Absolutely adorable. LOVE it!

Comment

Originally posted by TNutter View Post

JillT, wherever did you find that Bilbo Baggins outfit? Absolutely adorable. LOVE it!
              Thank you for the compliment. The Bilbo Baggins outfit is being sold on Etsy by Clockwork and Cthulhu and you just email the person and say it's for Duffy the Disney Bear and you don't need the actual stuffed toy that Clockwork has paired with it and you get a discount. I'm sure the seller kept Duffy's measurements. The necklace/bookmark is a separate purchase.

Comment

OMG they make an 11th Doctor costume! I love it! But... $100 is too rich for my blood for an outfit for Duffy. If they had a 10th Doctor costume, I'd probably start saving my pennies because 10 was my favorite.

Comment

Here are the beginnings of our Wilderness Explorer costume. Still need an orange scarf, a hat, and different badges, but so far its pretty cute

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    OMG they make an 11th Doctor costume! I love it! But... $100 is too rich for my blood for an outfit for Duffy. If they had a 10th Doctor costume, I'd probably start saving my pennies because 10 was my favorite.
                    Yeah, I got that one, too, and am saving it for one of my sister's visits. Duffy and Shellie May have British outfits first, then Duffy will be a Beefeater, and THEN he will wear Doctor Who. But she only visits 1-2 times a year so that will be awhile. I know she takes $15 off if you don't need the stuffed animal AND it included a sonic screwdriver (just remind her because it's so small she might forget). Not pushing you, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by sakuraskies82 View Post
                      Here are the beginnings of our Wilderness Explorer costume. Still need an orange scarf, a hat, and different badges, but so far its pretty cute
                      OMG, that is SOOOOOO cute! I love it!:yea:

Comment

JillT, how do I find that particular store on Etsy?

Comment

Originally posted by TNutter View Post
                          JillT, how do I find that particular store on Etsy?
                          ClockworkandCthulhu on Etsy

Comment

It took me a little while to find it too, but here it is.

ClockworkandCthulhu on Etsy

I think Duffy looks much better as Bilbo than the other bear!

Also, JillT, where did you get ShellieMay's lovely purple gingham dress? It's very cute!
                            Meow

Comment

Shellie May's purple gingham dress is a Molly and me outfit (some type of child's doll), purchased from Toys R Us online, but a couple of months ago. Wow, hard to believe it's only 3 months tomorrow that I've had Shellie May, so I guess it wasn't TOO long ago. It also came with the white blanket with the purple gingham trim that I used when Duffy and Shellie May had a biscuit picnic in the field of wild clover. Her purple corduroy dress from when she and Duffy were learning to read was also from Molly and Me and came with the blouse she's wearing underneath.

Comment

Yay, it's still available. I used the shirt from THIS to pair up with the corduroy dress that Shellie May wore when she learned to read (alphabets). The bloomers were too big for me to salvage because I don't know how to sew.

Me and Molly P. 18 inch Selena Doll Ensemble - Phoenix Custom Promotions - Toys "R" Us

Me and Molly P. 18 inch Laura Doll Ensemble - Phoenix Custom Promotions - Toys "R" Us

Comment

Thanks for the links, Jill, I really love purple, and those dresses are cute. It's good to know that they fit ShellieMay.
                                  Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                    Thanks for the links, Jill, I really love purple, and those dresses are cute. It's good to know that they fit ShellieMay.
                                    You're welcome. Purple and red are my favorite colors (not together), but I think Shellie May favors purple and not so much red, heh heh.

Comment

I buy my daughter a lot of Dolly and Me outfits. The doll clothes are supposed to be for an 18" doll, but I think they'd likely be too small. I never tried. They all go to Bath Baby, who is a 14" doll, and they are too big.

I'll get back to you on how they fit.

Comment

I like the Sherlock Holmes outfit. To be honest though, the pant/shirt combo reminds me on Amish clothing.
                                        I saw some Amish in the convenience store around the corner from my house today. They were a little far from home. You need to go for a solid hour before seeing any buggies on the road.
                                        My husband asked if they had the gas nozzle in the horse's mouth.

Comment

I like the Sherlock outfit too! To me it reminds me more of Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who/Torchwood.

Comment

Working...
                                          X