Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

So my Duffy told me about some treasure on Pirates Lair even though I never took him there. Since I was planning to take hime there anyway, it worked out well!

All ready!

We checked Dead Mans Grotto but it wasn't the treasure he was looking for (he doesn't trust cursed treasure)

Yeah, I wouldn't either.

Duffy pumped water out of a part of a ship.

Not the treasure either.

Duffy, that cage wasn't made until after we got there.

It wasn't working.

Explored the caves but nothing there.

He spotted Fort Wilderness. He said the treasure was near.

He spotted the treasure!

Well done Captain Duffy!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

The Forbidden Eye, I love the pirate outfit! My Duffy is wearing that right now and your pictures are just so cute! Are you excited about that aviator costume that's on the facebook right now? I've seen your photos and you and him would look like twins if you got that costume! : )

sigpic
      Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

I still say the pirate costume looks better with pants and boots:

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeacup View Post
          The Forbidden Eye, I love the pirate outfit! My Duffy is wearing that right now and your pictures are just so cute! Are you excited about that aviator costume that's on the facebook right now? I've seen your photos and you and him would look like twins if you got that costume! : )

Thanks! I am excited but I hope its a costume for the 17 inch, that combined with the safari hat makes a custom Indy outfit!

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Duffy had some more adventures at Busch Gardens yesterday.

Which way should I go?

Long neck!

Enjoying the pretty flowers

Let's check out Tut's Tomb!

Sacred Cow says: "Eet Mor Chikn"

Mummies!

Treasure!

Did you know the ancient pharaohs worshiped Duffy?

And I wish I had got a photo of this, but it all happened so fast... while over at the cheetah habitat, a cheetah saw Duffy peeking out of my bag and all of a sudden got up and started creeping toward the window like she was going to pounce! Then later another cheetah saw Duffy and did pretty much the same thing and even HISSED at Duffy! I think when they have the cheetahs do their sprints, they get them to run by chasing a stuffed animal or something on a wire that gets pulled across the run.

Comment

I got a special treat for all you DStars coming up today.

---------- Post added 07-04-2011 at 11:02 AM ----------

And here it is! A Duffy Photo Slideshow!

YouTube - ‪Duffy the Disney Bear‬‏
              Last edited by The Forbidden Eye; 07-04-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Great slideshow, I love the music!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Glagowski View Post
                  Great slideshow, I love the music!
                  Thanks! The music is "Mickeys Theme" from Epic Mickey!

Comment

We're ready for college football season... GO BLUE!

Once Shellie May arrives, she has a UofM cheerleader uniform waiting for her!

NACHOS! OM NOM NOM!

And a couple more pics from this past weekend:

Comment

omg- I just love his hat, too cute. where did you get it?

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 06:48 PM ----------

That was great! you can feel the love you have for your Duffy. Gave me wonderful ideas.

Comment

The bucket hat? Got it at Build a Bear. It's reversible too (green on the other side).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          The bucket hat? Got it at Build a Bear. It's reversible too (green on the other side).
                          I have that hat!^^ It's official: The Forbidden Eye and aimster are the king and queen of Duffy photos. Thank you both so much for all you (and everyone else!) do to keep this thread active.

And, yes...we know you both rule over on the Facebook page, too!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                            I have that hat!^^ It's official: The Forbidden Eye and aimster are the king and queen of Duffy photos. Thank you both so much for all you (and everyone else!) do to keep this thread active.

And, yes...we know you both rule over on the Facebook page, too!
                            Why thank you! I like to share my adventures with Duffy and more will be coming soon!

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 07:27 PM ----------

With the Aviator outfit supposedly coming out for the 17 inch Duffy, if that is true, i'll get it and have Duffy wear the safari, that'll make a customized Indy outfit! If that can happen, i'll take a picture of him at IJA!

Comment

Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A.

For those who don't know, the mascots of the Chick-Fil-A restaurant chain are a herd of cows who try to encourage people to "EAT MOR CHIKIN". They're obviously not the best spellers.

For Cow Appreciation Day, if you come in dressed as a cow, you get a free meal! Duffy wanted to participate. I don't have a cow costume for him, but Chick-Fil-A offers a "cheat" for a costume... they have cow parts you can print out and tape to yourself. So that's what we did. The result:

They loved it... and I got a free meal! :yea:

Next year I hope to upgrade to a proper cow costume for Duffy. :lol:

Comment

My duffy and shelliemay! They are wearing build a bear clothes, I have a sailor outfit from disney world that i bought when i got my duffy, but i have no official clothes for shelliemay But they still look cute in the bab clothes
                                Last edited by Erika Glagowski; 07-17-2011, 05:50 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Duffy had a big weekend! Friday I took him to another Rays game and Saturday we spent the afternoon/evening at Busch Gardens Tampa. Here are some pics from Busch Gardens Day (the ballgame pics are on a different memory card).

We saw the disco/70's music tribute show, "Dance to the Music" and met some of the cast afterwards!

We met one of the train engineers! Duffy loves trains.

CHEESECAKE!!!

Not big enough to ride Cheetah Hunt (but I got in 5 rides thanks to the single ride line)

Saw the Kinetix show again, which is AWESOME!

Met one of the cast members of Kinetix!

Duffy wanted a Happy Meal, so we stopped at the McDonald's by home.

Comment

Cute photos. I like the Mc Ds one, was he looking for the toy or food? Hope you got to enjoy the cheesecake and Duffy didn't eat it all.
                                    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

He wanted the toy more. The boys toys were Star Wars and he got a light saber!

Comment

Light sabers are cool.
                                        Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

We might use this one with his Jedi costume instead of the stuffed one that came with it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X