Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Perfect! We like those same colors. Send me a private message where you would like me to mail to and I will send out a package next week.

Comment

My mom texted me a couple photos of her Duffys that were too cute not to share.

POPCORN!

The little one dove right in the bowl!

Comment

Just Saw Aimster's pictures and looking for the like button, then remembered I am not on FB

sigpic

Comment

So, this morning, my daughter emerges from her room hugging Duffy and Shellie May.

She said (and yes, this is an exact quote), "I forgot that yesterday was nudie-bear Thursday, so I made today nudie-bear Friday. I took off their clothes; see, they're nudie."

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
            So, this morning, my daughter emerges from her room hugging Duffy and Shellie May.

She said (and yes, this is an exact quote), "I forgot that yesterday was nudie-bear Thursday, so I made today nudie-bear Friday. I took off their clothes; see, they're nudie."
            My Duffy approves of this! We forgot about Naked Bear Thursday yesterday too, but we're just jumping straight to Dance Party Friday. On Twitter, Duffy also does Wayback Wednesday, where he tweets videos of theme park history and sometimes he does Burrito Monday, which is pretty self-explanatory.

Comment

So, we went shopping for Shellie yesterday. The free $55 didn't go far. Duffy came along because he thought he might get something out of it. A fishing outfit.
              Spent WAY, WAY more than $55. Husband just sat shaking his bent head as the parade of outfits was pulled from the bag. I will follow later with a fashion show.
              Duffy and Shellie went on a date last night. The photo is a bit dark, but wanted you to see anyway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	first date.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	7351258

Comment

Duffy and I went to the Monstrous Summer 24 hours kick off at WDW yesterday! I had a good time even though I was by myself for the majority of the time I was there. Duffy enjoyed it too! He danced and partied at the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It street party. We also saw Mickey who adored Duffy's outfit! And got lots of compliments on how "decked out" Duffy was last night. Again, talked to a person who had been told by a random CM that Shellie May was coming to WDW. Had to burst their bubble on that one, but I don't think she believed me anyway. Not a lot of pictures, but here's Duffy on the Ferry Boat!

Name:	248053_10201257392341314_1367153625_n (281x500).jpg
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	7351259
                Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                  Duffy and I went to the Monstrous Summer 24 hours kick off at WDW yesterday! I had a good time even though I was by myself for the majority of the time I was there. Duffy enjoyed it too! He danced and partied at the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It street party. We also saw Mickey who adored Duffy's outfit! And got lots of compliments on how "decked out" Duffy was last night. Again, talked to a person who had been told by a random CM that Shellie May was coming to WDW. Had to burst their bubble on that one, but I don't think she believed me anyway. Not a lot of pictures, but here's Duffy on the Ferry Boat!
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]30421[/ATTACH]
                  OOOOH wish I had known! We were there all night and only saw 1 Duffy (he was with some really sweet girls from Japan).

Duffy looks adorable!!!!

Comment

I had a marathon sleep last night to catch up on so many nights with an insufficient amount. I had multiple dreams about being at WDW and that I wanted to call some of you to tell you I was there, but didn't have any way to phone you. Being on this forum does not bode well for getting over the withdrawal (from 6 months ago!).

Comment

I had a marathon sleep last night to catch up on so many nights with an insufficient amount. I had multiple dreams about being at WDW and that I wanted to call some of you to tell you I was there, but didn't have any way to phone you. Being on this forum does not bode well for getting over the withdrawal (from 6 months ago!).
                      :lol:

One of these days we need to have a big meetup. It could be pretty epic.

Comment

Duffy started his morning fishing with his pal Bart. Bart was getting in some bird watching. Do you think Bart realizes that a bird has landed on his hand? Do you think Duffy realizes that he had a fish on his hook?

Name:	fishing mod2.JPG
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	7351260

Pals: Bart and Duffy

Name:	pals2.JPG
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	7351261

Shellie going out to meet Duffy at the spa for some relax time.

Name:	SM heading out2.JPG
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	7351262

Duffy looks rather relaxed after spending the morning fishing. Is he sleeping under those cucumbers?

Name:	spa day2.JPG
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	7351263
                        Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 05-25-2013, 12:27 PM. Reason: extra silliness added

Comment

Duffy started his morning fishing with his pal Bart. Bart was getting in some bird watching. Do you think Bart realizes that a bird has landed on his hand? Do you think Duffy realizes that he had a fish on his hook?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30422[/ATTACH]

Pals: Bart and Duffy
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30423[/ATTACH]

Shellie going out to meet Duffy at the spa for some relax time.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30424[/ATTACH]

Duffy looks rather relaxed after spending the morning fishing. Is he sleeping under those cucumbers?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30425[/ATTACH]
                          So cute!!! Love the pictures-looks like Duffy and Shellie are having a great weekend.

Comment

You know, it was really me who wanted many of the new clothing in these photos. My daughter chose the new outfit for Shellie that was posted early this morning. I'm am an enabler of myself.

Comment

Ilovegreataur, I LOVE that line. "I AM AN ENABLER OF MYSELF!" Me, too!

Comment

You know, it was really me who wanted many of the new clothing in these photos. My daughter chose the new outfit for Shellie that was posted early this morning. I'm am an enabler of myself.
                                I am right there with you-I am a TOTAL enabler! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                  OOOOH wish I had known! We were there all night and only saw 1 Duffy (he was with some really sweet girls from Japan).

Duffy looks adorable!!!!
                                  Aww! Well, I was only there from 5pm to 10pm because I had to work this morning! And I only saw 1 little kid with a naked Duffy! I did have a lady ask me where I got Duffy and when I pointed her towards the Emporium on Main Street she said they were in there earlier and they had sold out! That surprised me, but I guess it's a good sign for Duffy!

And I agree completely with aimster, WE NEED TO HAVE A DUFFY MEET UP! Just not on a Saturday morning, cuz I work most Saturdays!
                                  Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                  sigpic

Comment

We'll figure something out for a meetup eventually.

Comment

Hi all! I spent this past weekend in WDW. I'm from NJ so I flew home this am. But I had to share the best part of my vacation with all of you. I went on Star Tours last night with Duffy, I had him dressed in Jeans and his Jedi Training cape. I even grabbed Duffy a pair of glasses. Then once I got on the ride there was an extra seat next to me so I buckled Duffy in. Then the CM made me move him so I held him on my lap. THEN when we got stopped by the storm troopers looking for the rebel spy Duffy appeared! He was the rebel spy! I know this is small but I just thought I should share this with all. Home everyone is having a great memorial day!
                                      sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Originally posted by mare53 View Post
                                        Hi all! I spent this past weekend in WDW. I'm from NJ so I flew home this am. But I had to share the best part of my vacation with all of you. I went on Star Tours last night with Duffy, I had him dressed in Jeans and his Jedi Training cape. I even grabbed Duffy a pair of glasses. Then once I got on the ride there was an extra seat next to me so I buckled Duffy in. Then the CM made me move him so I held him on my lap. THEN when we got stopped by the storm troopers looking for the rebel spy Duffy appeared! He was the rebel spy! I know this is small but I just thought I should share this with all. Home everyone is having a great memorial day!
                                        BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome! The other weekend, Naelyan & I were saying how hilarious it would be if they picked someone's Duffy to be the Rebel Spy. That is comedy gold right there. I would have been laughing my a** off the rest of the ride.

Oh and I always grab glasses for my bears when we do 3D attractions. I've inadvertently taken a couple pairs home with me too... WHOOPS!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                          BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome! The other weekend, Naelyan & I were saying how hilarious it would be if they picked someone's Duffy to be the Rebel Spy. That is comedy gold right there. I would have been laughing my a** off the rest of the ride.

Oh and I always grab glasses for my bears when we do 3D attractions. I've inadvertently taken a couple pairs home with me too... WHOOPS!
                                          It was great! everyone on the ride was cracking up, they thought it was hysterical. One kid on the way out was walking next to me and said "I'll protect the rebel spy" and looked at Duffy. I went to Mama Melrose's for dinner and I told one of the ladies working there and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They said that they would be telling that story for a long time.
                                          sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Working...
                                          X