Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    That's too bad. The one at Busch Gardens is still there... it just moves location a lot. First it was in the Emporium, then it was in the gift shop by the tiger exhibit in Jungala, then it moved to Sahara Trading Co, then it was in the Christmas village thing for Christmas Town last winter...now it's at Caravan Crossings.
    Just wanted to add that if you have a Great Wolf Lodge location near you, they usually have a "build a wolf" type thing in their gift shop. My son and I go to the one in Wisconsin Dells a few times a year as it's only a couple hours away. It's a cute little getaway for kiddos and sometimes they have super cute bear clothes there. We've gotten a t-shirt and backpack for Duffy and they fit perfectly! They usually change their stock with the seasons to coincide with the holidays, just like BAB does. We plan to go back soon and get more goodies now that Shellie May is home.

Comment

Jumbo Duffy and Duffy wore their matching Cars items.

Shellie May and Jumbo Shellie shared some sister moments in their matching AUTHENTIC Disney Minnie Mouse outfits.

Yup, you can tell they're related. :lol:

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	7351534
          a little drawing im working on ^_^
          Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	7351535
          peek a boo!:yea::wave:
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          Duffy Roleplay account ☺

Comment

So yesterday I had a free day and decided to surprise Duffy with a trip to the Magic Kingdom as the weather forecast looked good for the day.

We tried the new Starbucks in the Main Street Bakery. So nice to be able to enjoy GOOD coffee in the park now. That iced caramel macchiato hit the spot (and gave me my caffeine fix to make it through most of the day). Service was pretty good too. Was hearing they were slow last week, but I had my drink in hand within 5 minutes of paying... and they were BUSY!

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN!!!

We'll be back to ride this later, Duffles.

Took a spin on the PeopleMover. We lucked out and got the front of a train!

Being silly in one of the shops.

Duffy was getting lots of compliments on his outfit from CMs!

We did manage to see some characters and Duffy got some more autographs for his book. We lucked out and got the Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella! Fairy Godmother loved Duffy's shirt & asked if he just graduated. I told her he actually just enrolled for the fall. Lady Tremaine & the stepsisters were hilarious. Anastasia was enamored with Duffy. We also saw Pooh & Tigger and Pooh pretty much pulled Duffy out of my bag so they could visit.

Thank you Minnie for making me!

We were having a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah day!

Wanted something different for lunch, so we went to Casey's. I'm not a big fan of hot dogs. I eat maybe one a year (or less). But I wanted to try the chili cheese dog as I loved chili dogs when I was a kid (used to get them at A&W all the time in high school). It was huge and ended up not being bad at all. But it was so big I could only eat a little more than half (plus it was so hot & humid, which zaps my appetite).

We visited the Tiki Room in honor of Disneyland's celebrating it's 50th anniversary last weekend.

We then cut through to Frontierland and the afternoon parade was about there... when it started to rain! The parade kept going. I felt bad for the performers because it was really coming down. They just walked instead of their normal dance routine (for safety reasons). I cracked up when the float with Mary Poppins & Bert... Mary just simply opened her umbrella and stayed dry! :lol:

After the parade, we saw Country Bear Jamboree since we were right there. I still hate the shortened show. But watching Max, Buff & Melvin was a riot. Max was the funniest. You can see them whispering and laughing during various songs.

Duffy had never ridden the Libery Belle river boat, so we took a spin on that.

"I'm king of the squirrels!"

We'll ride that later, Duffles!

Finally time to use the Space Mountain Fastpass!

Decided to give Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor another try. It was a little better this time. The "that guy" joke was especially hilarious because the guy was caught so off guard and I saw him mouth a cuss word on the screen. LOL! he kept putting his sunglasses on every time the showed him. Everyone was cracking up. The jokes were a little better this time too, but the best part was when the monsters made fun of various people in the audience by mimicking their expressions.

Over in Fantasyland, Duffy again tried to pull out the sword, but no luck. He is one determined bear!

Found the Hidden Oswald again!

Took a spin on Dumbo

Ok Dumbo, fly me to Tokyo!

Hehehe!

Hi Rapunzel!

It was getting dark after we rode Haunted Mansion, so I pulled out another surprise... GLOW STICKS!

How NOT to ride Big Thunder.

Had a spin on the Teacups (wheeeee!)

Caught the Electrical Parade before heading out.

That was a FUN day!
            Last edited by aimster; 06-26-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I love your photos, Aimster.
              We went to the beach this weekend. We had several photo ops. Need to get the pictures off of the camera and work out photo bucket.

Comment

I need to take my bears to Clearwater Beach sometime. I live like 15 minutes or so from there. I want to take them to Pier 60 sometime.

Comment

Today we had a little bit of sunshine, so ShellieMay asked if she could go out in the garden. It's not exactly landscaped back there, but I think she really loves the mystery of it all.

She spotted the Hydrangea bush which got huge! It hasn't flowered in a few years, since it got transplanted, but this year...look!

ShellieMay decided to see if they had a scent...they don't.

But she loved the colors anyway, and they kind of match her dress.

Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something...or someone.

Oh! What a funny little guy...who are you? Hey...wait, don't run!

Oh, he's quick!

ShellieMay lost sight of him for a second, and she wondered if she would ever see him again.

But then, as she was about to give up, she spotted an eye peeking back at her from between the leaves. Maybe she's made a new friend after all?

I wonder if this surprise meeting has anything to do with ShellieMay having "May" in her name? It seems like that name has good luck with Totoro.
                  Meow

Comment

Love the dress

sigpic

Comment

Very cute photos gurgi! ^^

Comment

Bear meets Bears

Comment

So who do you think is cuter?

Comment

Gurgi, that photo story was adorable! I'm a BIG fan of Totoro (have my own plushie of him as well that I picked up at Epcot last year).

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                              Today we had a little bit of sunshine, so ShellieMay asked if she could go out in the garden. It's not exactly landscaped back there, but I think she really loves the mystery of it all.

She spotted the Hydrangea bush which got huge! It hasn't flowered in a few years, since it got transplanted, but this year...look!

ShellieMay decided to see if they had a scent...they don't.

But she loved the colors anyway, and they kind of match her dress.

Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something...or someone.

Oh! What a funny little guy...who are you? Hey...wait, don't run!

Oh, he's quick!

ShellieMay lost sight of him for a second, and she wondered if she would ever see him again.

But then, as she was about to give up, she spotted an eye peeking back at her from between the leaves. Maybe she's made a new friend after all?

I wonder if this surprise meeting has anything to do with ShellieMay having "May" in her name? It seems like that name has good luck with Totoro.
                              :clap: Original costume combination perfectly suited to the atmosphere, characterization and narrative. Excellent shot composition that actually uses enough layers and shades of green to evoke Miyazaki. It's just a single tiny moment, but a very special one. I hope it's a "first chapter" in a longer piece.^^

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                In Photobucket do this:

1. In the upper right corner of the screen is your username. Click on it to get a drop-down menu and select "User Settings".

2. Click the "Albums" tab, then scroll down to Upload Options and click on "Customize Upload Options".

3. Select the "640 x 480" option and click "Save"

Now all your photos will be automatically uploaded to Photobucket in that size, which is perfect for posting here on MC.
                                Can we PLEASE vote to STICKY this somewhere, with bold type and flashing text!!!:clap:

Comment

JillT, love the "builder" outfit; is it BAB? Also, nice job with Shellie's toe pose!^^

MikkiMausu, I think I love the kimono, but can barely see it. Better photos, with light please?^^

Aimster, your Duffy is the cutest Disney geek ever.^^

Comment

I am testing with photo bucket to see if I can get it to work.

This is my daughter hugging Shellie on the morning of her birthday.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is a photo already posted but is here again for test purposes.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 06-28-2013, 06:29 PM. Reason: success!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                      I am testing with photo bucket to see if I can get it to work.

This is my daughter hugging Shellie on the morning of her birthday.

This is a photo already posted but is here again for test purposes.
                                      I don't see a pic

Comment

Nevermind!
                                        Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 06-28-2013, 06:30 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                          I don't see a pic
                                          EXACTLY!
                                          I tried again, as you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                          X