• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Hey ILG, the link should end in .jpg not .html
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by The First Star View Post
      Hey ILG, the link should end in .jpg not .html
      thank you for the suggestion. I edited my other post and now the link shows with and without the spaces between the brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
        EXACTLY!
        I tried again, as you'll see.
        What I did was copied the link from Photbucket on the right of the picture that said "IMG" and pasted it in the reply box

Comment

Comment

I am testing with photo bucket to see if I can get it to work.

This is my daughter hugging Shellie on the morning of her birthday.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is a photo already posted but is here again for test purposes.

[IMG][/IMG]
            I see your daughter now

Comment

Thank YOU! mmommie!

Now to learn how to get pictures off of the camera. One would think I am technologically disadvantaged...maybe I am.

Comment

Thank YOU! mmommie!

Now to learn how to get pictures off of the camera. One would think I am technologically disadvantaged...maybe I am.

Not to change the subject, but I wanted to ask you-did you get the Monster U tee?

Comment

No, I didn't. I wasn't all that keen on it, especially when I saw the price.

Comment

No, I didn't. I wasn't all that keen on it, especially when I saw the price.
                    Wanted to check to see if I should include a Monsters skirt before I taped up your box

Comment

If it is like a poodle skirt, absolutely!

Imagine:
                      Duffy wearing some jeans and his MU Varsity jacket and Shellie May wearing a white sweater and MU poodle skirt?

Wouldn't that be an awesome photo?

Comment

Like instead of the "poodle," she has a monster on the "leash!" YES!:yea:

Comment

My Duffy has been specifically non-binary in terms of gender (even though he uses he/him pronouns), but I haven't gotten a chance to really make him many clothes until recently. He expressed an interest in dressing more femme, so I made him a dress and bow along with a shawl to go over it.

Here he is playing with one of my desk ponies, Cupcake:

And here he is showing off his outfit:

and of course, a back shot so you can see the rest of the shawl:

The red fabric is a simple floral print, and the yellow is a cute matryoshka print. I'll see about taking a picture of the dress off of him once I convince him to change into something else!

Since I've never posted his other clothes, I might as well!

Here he is lounging around in a sweatervest I made:

this is what it looks like off his body while I was blocking it

I'm planning on making him a button-up shirt to go under it and I think that will make it look much more flattering.

And here he is in his usual outfit, which I term his "hipster outfit":

He stole the scarf from another bear of mine until I get the chance to knit him up one of his own.
                          Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                          Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

setavulos, the sailboat wave sweater is really beautiful.

Comment

Last weekend, we went to Wildwood, NJ.

On Friday, we arrived and went immediately to the beach. Shellie was interested in this little tide pool. She was staring intently at it while I was attempting to take a photo and the wind blew her back and she got wet and sandy. A bit of a brushing off of sand and here she is with a little support from my daughter. Note the lovely SM necklace hanging from her neck.

Then I spread out one of the new BAB towels for them to have a nice, dry, clean place to sit while enjoying watching the surf.

Just as I was taking some photos of the humans...one of those small waves that you expect to stop 10 feet in front of you kept on rolling in past my brother's feet, my daughter's feet, my feet, the bears' feet!!! The towel was soaked. Camera got wet and sandy. I scooped the bears in time so they weren't soaked.

The next morning, we rented a surrey to ride the boardwalk.

The goofball that he is, Duffy thought it would be funny to take a picture of me while I was taking a picture of him.

After a fun day at the beach, we all got ready for some fun time on the boardwalk. The bears' are faster to get ready, so they enjoyed the (somewhat cluttered) ocean view from our room while waiting.

Here are the four of us ready for some evening fun.

First up was the water gun game. There was some fierce competition there!

Without a success with the water guns, Shellie sweet talked Duffy into the Dart game.

"No pressure, Duffy...but I want you to win me a prize."

Hooray!!!

Now for some goofing off time.

A good time was had by all.
                              ILG

Comment

Adorable!!!!!!!

Comment

Here is an artsy photo that my daughter took of the bears. I wanted to share.

Comment

setavulos, the sailboat wave sweater is really beautiful.
                                    Thank you! I've been pondering over whether or not to make some more (both in sweater-vest and full-sleeved versions) in order to sell for some grocery money, but I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in my bear clothes or not...

Your photos are also very whimsical and nice! I love the doughnut picture the most.
                                    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                                    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Thank you, setavulos. I've changed my Avatar photo to the doughnut with Duffy.

My husband was quite confused by the doughnuts. He asked, "Are those prizes?"

Comment

Finally went through my Photopass photos from last week and edited these down cos they were so cute:

Comment

OMGosh, ILG! The...on the...on the beach...and the towel...with the...and the back of the heads...and it's...oh, it's SO CUTE!!!:clap:

And I love love LOVE the waterguns one. LOVE IT!

And the donuts!:love: Woo hoo! These are so great!^^

And setavulos, I posted in the Creators Club thread... I wasn't sure the one you showed there was Duffy scale, but it already is! That's great! I wonder if you could make it with a hood and with earholes? The design is wonderfully charming; is it original? Are you open to tweaking it beyond the colors?

Comment

Working...
                                          X