Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Jill, you are a hoot.
    Might I make a suggestion? You always have all of the text then all of the pictures. I think it would flow much better if you inserted the picture links among the text.
    ILG
    Good idea when it's so long, now that I switched over to photobucket, yes, I can do that

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

These are some photos I took when I was in Las Vegas.

Arriving in the night:

Enjoying a late night snack before bed:

Going to bed:

Duffy, being a curious bear and dressed as a baby, taking the sights of Vegas:
      (Day)

Enjoying a sweet treat:

Nighttime in Vegas:

Drawings me and Duffy did while we were in Vegas (to pass the time):

And finally ending our visit to Nevada with a trip to the Hoover Dam:

Near the Nevada/Arizona border:

And the sign welcoming visitors to Nevada:

And to California:

What do you guys thinks of all of this?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Did you go on the Dam Tour?! :lmao:
        Sorry, I couldn't resist!
        Love the pics!
        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
          Love the pics!
          No, it was just a walk around through the Hoover Dam, then took photos as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
            Love the pics!

Where can I get some dam bait? LOL

Comment

Please take all the dam pictures you want.

LOL, I love that movie and I don't care who knows it!

Comment

A few bonus pics....

Big Duffy checking out my Duffy's outfit. He loved the "tacky tourist shorts"!

Hanging out with Brer Bear

And tonight... things on Twitter got a little silly. Duffy gathered up all his bear friends here and tweeted a photo to Chris Gimemez, Duffy's favorite baseball player in the Rays organization. Chris actually follows Duffy on Twitter, which is all kinds of awesome. Well Chris loved the photo and favorited the tweet! He even replied and said "That is awesome right there!!!" :lol:

Comment

Aimster

Where did you get the shorts? Love them!!

sigpic

Comment

I miss big Duffy.

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                      Aimster

Where did you get the shorts? Love them!!
                      I got them a couple years ago at the Build A Dino inside T-Rex at DTD. I thought they were the perfect "tacky tourist" shorts and had to get them. Don't know if they still carry them but I haven't seen them at regular BAB.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        I got them a couple years ago at the Build A Dino inside T-Rex at DTD. I thought they were the perfect "tacky tourist" shorts and had to get them. Don't know if they still carry them but I haven't seen them at regular BAB.
                        DD just bought a pair of the plaid shorts recently at Build a Dino at DTD.

Comment

This evening Duffy is aaaaallll about technology.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BQoNcFlCcAARM8d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	7351774

Whether it is playing video games...

Name:	BQoOkx_CMAEcBf9.jpg
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	7351775

Or stealing my computer to look at pictures of himself... he was just excited for anything that had a screen and a pointer.

Name:	BQoL8PSCQAE3ni5.jpg
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	7351776

Luckily I was distracting myself with a little project of my own. He was happy to see that I was making something that looked like him but I told him that they were portraits for other people who have other Duffys and he couldn't keep them all.

Name:	BQoQPaBCQAIv3YG.jpg
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	7351777

He decided that even if they aren't his that he still gets to play with them while I have them. I begrudgingly agreed, if only because I had more paper to make more if need be...

I rescued some scrap construction paper from the recycling at work and decided that they were the perfect colors for Duffy's face. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but they are darned cute and I'm sure that they will make their way elsewhere in time!
                          Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                          Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by setavulos View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31372[/ATTACH]
                            Oh my goodness they're adorable! I love Duffy-shaped things (I made gingerbread cookies once; I think they're in this thread somewhere...oh here.)

Shellie May's outfit is from Aimster, sewn by her talented aunt.
                            Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Duffy spotted my concert ticket for Adam Ant on the kitchen counter. “Hmmm, I’ve never been to a concert before!” He went online to learn more about him. “Hey, this guy looks like Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean , only um, older. I like pirates! I can dress the part, too!”

“Yes, sort of, but he’s been dressing like that long before Johnny Depp was acting.”

“I like pirates. Can I go?”

“Um, no Duffy, it might get a bit wild and as a Disney bear tender it is my responsibility to keep you safe. I don’t want you to get smooshed.”

“Oh, I’ll be good, really! I won’t take up much space, and you can hold me high and I’ll be fine. I've been memorizing the lyrics to his latest CD."

“No, sorry. If I took you and Shellie May, Adam Ant might think I'm one of those women throwing stuff on stage for him, and he might take you right out of my hands and mistakenly whisk you off to England. You don't want to live in England, do you?"

"No, way, I like it here! When is our next vacation, though?"

"In awhile; don't be pushy."

Shellie May watched a video with Adam Ant on my PC. “It’s really not a big deal, Duffy. He looks sort of um….weird. Here’s a whole new stack of CDs. Come help me rip them to the computer so we can download it to our pawpod.” Shellie May is always trying to make any sad bear feel better.

“Is there room for Adam Ant?”

“Yes, bears, there is plenty of room for Adam Ant and his original band, Adam and the Ants, on your pawpod.”

Mirror, mirror in my hand, who's the fairest pirate of the land?

Duffy still looked a little dejected but there are a lot of fast paced songs on my latest CD binge purchase so I’m sure he won’t be depressed for too long. In fact, to get him in the mood, I put on "Some Nights" by fun., and even Zhu Xiong came in with her panda ipod. "Rip those on here, too, please."

Then she showed Duffy that Adam Ant is already on her panda ipod and offered to let him borrow it anytime.

Last edited by JillT; 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Hehehehe! Love it, Jill! I've been an Adam Ant fan since I was a kid. He's going to be here next weekend (a show in Clearwater & a show in Orlando). I want to go SO BAD, but couldn't afford a ticket. BOO! I'm so mad because both shows are right after my birthday (which is Thursday). Kept hinting to my boyfriend I wanted to go to one of the shows as I missed when Adam was here last year and have been kicking myself since. Maybe he'll surprise me with a ticket when he takes me out for my birthday dinner Thursday night.

Comment

Hehehehe! Love it, Jill! I've been an Adam Ant fan since I was a kid. He's going to be here next weekend (a show in Clearwater & a show in Orlando). I want to go SO BAD, but couldn't afford a ticket. BOO! I'm so mad because both shows are right after my birthday (which is Thursday). Kept hinting to my boyfriend I wanted to go to one of the shows as I missed when Adam was here last year and have been kicking myself since. Maybe he'll surprise me with a ticket when he takes me out for my birthday dinner Thursday night.
                                  My sister and I saw him years ago and he was amazing. My sister just saw him 3 times again last year and then on Friday. She said to wear ear plugs; they are LOUDDDDDD! Good luck with your boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by JillT View Post
                                    My sister and I saw him years ago and he was amazing. My sister just saw him 3 times again last year and then on Friday. She said to wear ear plugs; they are LOUDDDDDD! Good luck with your boyfriend.
                                    Well, if by luck I get a ticket for my birthday, I'd be going alone as he has gigs himself this weekend (he's a musician).

Comment

A goodnight to all Duffeteers.

From Duffy and Mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                                        Please take all the dam pictures you want.

LOL, I love that movie and I don't care who knows it!
                                        Which movie?

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                        The first "Treat yo self" episode of Parks and Rec aired (I THINK it was a new one but I guess it could've been a rerun). THAT VERY NIGHT I took the slogan to heart and decided to "treat ma self" and place my first order with the Duffy Post. :love: It just seemed appropriate.

I love everyone's pictures and adventures!

Did I really never post any photos of my vacation here? I guess they were all on Facebook and Tumblr. If these are duplicates, sorry.

Dusty and plane cookies!

This is how Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May came out of my bag. I still don't know what trouble they were plotting.

Dusty and I are not really used to green things, so we were impressed by the open field.

Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May looking out at Lake Erie.

Shellie May picked out a shell.

Yes, we saw a deer on our nature walk!

Much later, Dusty found a nice chair at Cracker Barrel (a country-style restaurant). I did not let him keep it because it was too noisy.

Eeee-va, I :love: these!!

LOL! Cute pictures!

So yesterday Duffy got a package in the mail... his 2nd Teddy Olympics medal!

He's quite thrilled he's now a 2-time Teddy Olympics winner!
                                        I have checked for it to be active again sooo many times in the past year. Congratulations, Aimster, but I really can't believe you didn't tell us about it until after the fact...again. Poop! But congrats.:clap:

Originally posted by JillT View Post
                                        Duffy and Shellie May are very altruistic. They felt sorry for the teddy that I've had since I was one year old! It was just laying there lifeless...
                                        JillT, I'd really love for you to repost this story with the photos and text properly laid out. Honestly, I didn't really try to read, scroll down, scroll up, read... But I really do want to enjoy it. It seems great! Please repost?:beg:

Comment

[/QUOTE]

JillT, I'd really love for you to repost this story with the photos and text properly laid out. Honestly, I didn't really try to read, scroll down, scroll up, read... But I really do want to enjoy it. It seems great! Please repost?:beg:[/QUOTE]

Hi, Duffy Daisuki:

My next episode is "properly posted" and I will do so for my longer "episodes" in the future now that I am on photobucket. For the doctor "episode" it also makes sense to just read the story and then look at the photos afterwards; really, give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                                          X