Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by JillT View Post
    The waffle sandwich DOES sound good! Is that fur on Duffy's boots or on the cuffs of his jeans? Also, how does Club Cool work?
    The fleece is on the boots (and they're lined with it too!).

Club Cool is pretty simple... you just go in, find a drink station that's not busy, grab a paper cup and start trying the sodas. It's free and all you care to drink!

Comment

Where is Club Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
        Where is Club Cool?
        At Epcot by the big fountain in Future World.

Comment

Yesterday Duffy went to the Efteling with me, the Efteling is a themepark in the Netherlands.

Duffy didn't want to cross-country skiing but a picture with this guy he wanted very gladly.

Duffy Loved riding VogelRok, a indoor rollercoaster.

Wheeee, I'm high!

This was Duffy first time out and he very liked it!

Comment

DuffyNLfan,
            welcome!
            Your Duffy looks like he had a great time.
            ILG

Comment

It is 2 weeks before Christmas and Santa was coming through the neighborhoods. I forgot and started hearing a lot of fire engine sirens. "Wow, there must be a lot of fires!" I thought. Then, I remembered! I shouted, "Santa's coming!" We rushed out just in time to see him coming down the street.

After scoring a full-size candy cane, the nice fireman took Duffy and Shellie May over to the truck for a photo.

Ho Ho Ho!

We were actually lucky that the expected snow came later than scheduled. The roads are now covered with snow again.
              Are you anywhere near West Chester, PA, ILG? My good friend lives there and she posted pictures on her Instagram of fire truck Santa in her neighborhood last week. It seems to be a PA thing! We don't have that out here. Cute pictures!

Comment

Not too far. Before buying this house, we lived in a township adjacent to West Chester and had a West Chester mailing address.

It takes about 35-40 minutes to get there from my house.

And thanks!
                It is always exciting. One year we chased down the fire truck because we were going out. By the time we got back, it was just coming around our house, so we saw them twice.
                They had been doing it in the evening, but it would be bedtime by the time they came round, which wasn't good. Better now since they switched to daytime.
                Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 12-16-2013, 07:30 AM. Reason: more to

Comment

You guys have a great Santa and Mrs. Claus at WDW, Aimster!

Comment

Not too far. Before buying this house, we lived in a township adjacent to West Chester and had a West Chester mailing address.

It takes about 35-40 minutes to get there from my house.

And thanks!
                    It is always exciting. One year we chased down the fire truck because we were going out. By the time we got back, it was just coming around our house, so we saw them twice.
                    They had been doing it in the evening, but it would be bedtime by the time they came round, which wasn't good. Better now since they switched to daytime.
                    It looks so fun! My girlfriend has a toddler son so it's the highlight of his holiday season! I can only imagine how excited my own 2 year old would be. He's not big into Santa yet but he is obsessed with fire trucks!

Comment

The bears decided to try on their new jammies and slippers. Everything seem to fit BB and May May.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	P12-18-13_10-36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	7353471

Jammies just seemed to confuse Bear Bear......
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	P12-18-13_10-36[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	7353472

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post

Jammies just seemed to confuse Bear Bear......
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]33967[/ATTACH]
                        Duffy loves running around in shorts without a shirt here, too. Must be a genetic trait. :lol:

Comment

Duffy loves running around in shorts without a shirt here, too. Must be a genetic trait. :lol:
                          But does he wear pants on his head? LOL My daughter had a word with Bear bear-and has assured me he now understand jammies. We shall see LOL.

Comment

No, he just wears shorts and his Cars slippers and is sleeping more now that winter is here (beginning of bear hibernation season).

Comment

No, he just wears shorts and his Cars slippers and is sleeping more now that winter is here (beginning of bear hibernation season).
                              The Cars slippers must be genetic-we have Bear bear and Duffy in Cars slippers here.

Comment

Just a Duffy photo to share to say goodnight to all Duffy/ShellieMay fans:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                  The Cars slippers must be genetic-we have Bear bear and Duffy in Cars slippers here.
                                  Yeah, what boy bear doesn't like Cars slippers? I think there have been some other forum members who post their Duffy wearing them.

Comment

My Duffy loves his Cars slippers!
                                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                                      My Duffy loves his Cars slippers!
                                      Funny thing is I forgot we had two pair of Cars slippers and only found them after Bear Bear looked "out of place" when the other bears had slippers. When my daughter first saw Bear Bear in the Cars slippers-she thought I took her slippers LOL

Comment

My Duffy has bunny slippers.

Comment

Today Duffy and I had some mail!

It's a card from big Duffy! We love it! Thank you Duffy!

Comment

Working...
                                          X