Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Zhu Xiong is really laid back and happy-go-lucky and has been patiently waiting for Duffy and Shellie May to have time to play the game she picked out at the Mall of America way last summer.

“Okay, adventures are over for awhile and winter hibernation is here,” she announced as she carried the box into the dining room and plopped it on the table. “Come play with me; come play NOW!” She was all excited and dancing around the slippery, shiny table surface. “Weee, come on Duffy and Shellie May!”

Shellie May had to lead Duffy over since he was wearing his Spiderman costume and the mask does not have eye holes cut out!

“This DOES sound fun,” said Shellie May as she read the rules. Meanwhile Duffy was struggling to get his mask off.

The gardener irrigates and tends to the tiles and the panda runs around and tries to eat the bamboo that grows.

The tallest player starts the game.

"That's me!" exclaimed Zhu Xiong, since she was sitting on Shellie May's throne.

Duffy told me that he likes hoods and hats but not masks. That makes sense since his Batman mask didn't stay on long, and he used his skeleton mask at Halloween as a cap. I guess this Spiderman costume was not one of my best fashion purchases for him.

"Pink is not my favorite color, but if it helps me meet my objectives, I'm all for it," said Duffy as he collected more and more pink bamboo pieces.

“You have good taste in board games,” said Shellie May.

“Yup, but I think I still like video games better,” said Duffy.

Comment

LOL @ Duffy struggling to get his Spiderman mask off. Poor guy, I'm surprised he didn't suffocate in that thing!

What a charming and unique game! Looks like fun.

Comment

Here's a translation of this year's story for Sweet Duffy:

"Duffy, the cupcakes look just like you!"

"Yum! Yum!" Everyone smiled with delight.

"This is news! Gotta tell folks over the sea, too!"

"Hope all the city folks will smile too."

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
            Here's a translation of this year's story for Sweet Duffy:

"Duffy, the cupcakes look just like you!"

"Yum! Yum!" Everyone smiled with delight.

"This is news! Gotta tell folks over the sea, too!"

"Hope all the city folks will smile too."
            Aw, that is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

:love: Ariel the Cat and Shellie's purple tracksuit!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                :love: Ariel the Cat and Shellie's purple tracksuit!
                Happy New Year, Duffy Daisuki

Comment

Good night to all Duffeteers.

Comment

I was lucky enough to meet Duffy and ShellieMay on Christmas Day too at Disneyland Paris, I uploaded a couple of videos to my Youtube Page. I also have pictures on my Instagram Instagram

Comment

I like this video, but it is confusing. I'm not sure what they're trying to do. Lucky you, duffyholic, for getting to meet ShellieMay without going to Tokyo.

Comment

They are playing around the Christmas tree, with Duffy sneaking up to ShellieMay to make her jump.

I have also been to Tokyo to see ShellieMay

Comment

I watched it again. It makes more sense now. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Hi, y'all. I'm close to using up my free space on photobucket and was wondering if anyone uses Flickr to upload photos to MiceChat. Is there a secret to uploading photos like on photobucket where they aren't so humongous taking up more than the screen where people have to scroll down to see them all (Aimster, you told me to upload to a smaller file size on photobucket, but before I sign up for flickr (prefer not to give email addresses to every random website until I know I want to sign up), does anyone here use that and is there a certain way I should upload and link to micechat?

Right now I only have room on photobucket to post about 3 more stories

Comment

You might want to go through and delete any old photos you don't need/want on there anymore. I do that. Anything from more than a year ago... I toss it. I also have multiple Photobucket accounts as I have multiple email accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                You might want to go through and delete any old photos you don't need/want on there anymore. I do that. Anything from more than a year ago... I toss it. I also have multiple Photobucket accounts as I have multiple email accounts.
                                Thank you, Aimster. I deleted only two photos because I only use Photobucket for this forum and I don't want someone to read through it (like I did when I got my Duffy, I started from the beginning and enjoyed all the cute postings), and have a red X where the picture was because the link is broken.

I will open another account under a different email; I wasn't sure that would work. They also have a promotion where you can get 10 GB of storage instead of 2 if you download and USE (use being the key word there LOL) their mobile app but I just use my PC for uploading pictures. I might try that first, though. All they can do is say I'm not using it enough and then I can open another account under a different email address. Hopefully you aren't too cold in Florida. The polar vortexes have unusually been reaching Nashville but I would think at some point south it would lose its bite!

Comment

Yeah I have their mobile app, which added more storage space.

And it's cold right now for Florida! Current temp where I am is 50F. Supposed to get down to 43F tonight. Tomorrow will be a little better with a high of 66F and a low of 54F (which is good because I'll be outside most of the night tomorrow).

Comment

Duffy and Shellie May are dressed warmly even in the house because of the multiple polar vortexes sweeping through Nashville this winter. Two weeks ago, last week, and this upcoming week we have had some days where the high is in the teens and the low is 3F. By comparison, our normal high is in the 40's and the low at night is around 28F.

"Heat rises and escapes out my head like a chimney," Duffy said.

"Yes, 80% of heat goes out of our head so we must wear hats and hoods to stay warm, EVEN IN THE HOUSE!" Shellie May informed me. I guess that is their hint that they want the thermostat turned up some more.

His sweaters from Setavulos (Oh So Duffy on Etsy) arrived today. He was jumping up and down with glee.

“Nyeh nyeh, Shellie May, something for me and nothing for you this time,” he said, and then playfully tagged her and started running around.

He immediately went to his closet. “I can wear it with jeans; I can wear it with my beige pants, oh, it will go with so MANY things! My green pants, my brown pants, ooo, this is going to be awesome!"

“You will look very nice in that, Duffy,” said Shellie May like a good sport. Of course, she was holding up her fur accessories to see if they would go with that. I wouldn’t be surprised if she swipes them for HER closet at some point, but I think Duffy would grab them back! Or I could just put the sweaters in their gender neutral armoire to avoid any issues going forward…

Here is a convenient link to Setavulos's shop on Etsy (even though she is on vacation right now).

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OhSoDuffy

Shellie May's outfit comes from this shop on Etsy (she fits American Girl dresses fine and if there is a snugger style and you have doubts (i.e., the orange sweatsuit, the peace pajamas), you may email Avola and she'll create a custom listing for Shellie May):

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollClothesbyAvola

Comment

A good morning to all Duffeteers:

Comment

Today is Duffy’s 1st birthday!

Birthday Duffy greeted him and offered to play Disney Infinity all day! “You can choose your favorite playset,” said Birthday Duffy.

“Hmmm, I like pirates, but of course, I like cars even BETTER!” said Duffy, who was wearing his Lightning McQueen slippers. So they are going to keep themselves occupied while I slave away in the office.

Duffy is thrilled at using the gamepad.

Bearami is studying the Disney Infinity encyclopedia in the hopes that he will be invited to play with them at some point. He feels at a disadvantage since he is not a Disney bear, but hopefully he can offer some competition to them.

Comment

Just some Duffy photos I want to share:

Shirts that I sketched out. One with Duffy and one with ShellieMay

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                          X