Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Jill, where did your pictures go? I didn't get to see the Mardi Gras ones.
    Hi, Ilovegreataur.

I'm not sure what you mean about where did my pictures go. They're still visible. Can you still not see them?
    I opened a new photobucket account for the pirate and Mardi Gras pictures because I was out of storage space on my first account.
    They appeared to load fine and I went to this Share your Duffy forum and didn't log in and they showed up, as well as when I logged in to type this message.

Jill

Comment

They are there now! I don't know what the problem was. Nice photos! I love the float.

Comment

They are there now! I don't know what the problem was. Nice photos! I love the float.
        Heh heh, the float is a giant cardboard box with some Oriental Trading Mardi Gras plastic stuff for a party banner/wall decoration strategically cut and taped on. :lol:

Comment

Aww! Cute pics, JillT!
          Luv Duffy & Shellie May
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Tuesday!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I've been wanting to introduce my family of Duffy bears to you for a while. Phone photo isn't great, but it will suffice.

From left to right
              Front Row: Munchkin (sporting a Setavulos sweater) and Fudgy
              2nd row: Duffby, P.Duffy, SM pillow (no name), Shell, Shelby
              top row: Duffy, Duffer, Shellie May

We also have some of the hand bags, but these are the ones with which we snuggle.

ILG

Comment

I had to run a company errand which took me to the Cool Springs Galleria (mall).

Build-A-Bear was showcasing their spring fashion lineup. I got a bunch of stuff for Shellie May and only one shirt for Duffy.

Duffy is not as big of a clothes horse as Shellie May, but I certainly don't want him to think that I love her more than him. My parents always tried to keep things even with my sister and me. At Christmas they would tell us, "now Jill got a few more gifts, but some of yours are more expensive," or vice versa, so that we never grew up jealous or resentful.

Duffy is really a good sport. He liked his skull shirt but it was a struggle to hide his disappointment at only getting one thing and seeing Shellie May's multiple items.

To even it out, I went to GameStop and purchased Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 for Duffy and Bearami to share.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix is a re-release of a classic Disney game and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is a sequel available for Nintendo’s handheld systems.

“Oh, boy! This is way cool!” said Duffy. “Let’s go play, Bearami!” I could see how much happier he was, and Shellie May's loot was forgotten.

Bearami happily joined him, being the biggest lover of video games out of my beary bunch, and he was excited to be included in the fun.

Bearami especially loves the PS Vita and the Nintendo 3DS XL since they are the handheld systems.

"We're supposed to play this one first," said Duffy, of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix. "It has a book, too!"

He showed Bearami.

Meanwhile, Adelaide was investigating Shellie May's shoes. "Ooo, I love your shoes, Shellie May! May I borrow them?" she asked.

"Sure," said Shellie May, "once I'm done wearing them. Once they go into the big, plastic tub they're open to anyone. For today, you can borrow some of my ear flowers."

"I'll wear one as a bracelet, too!" said Adelaide.

"Good idea, me, too!" replied Shellie May.

Last edited by JillT; 03-15-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Jill,
                  my daughter spoke of Adelaide and said, "She's so pretty."
                  ILG

Comment

Got my package today. Such a great way to end Spring Break.

Last edited by stephaluna; 03-15-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Jill,
                      my daughter spoke of Adelaide and said, "She's so pretty."
                      ILG
                      Thank you. I also think she's really cute, with the heart on her chest and in person she has the cutest little mouth that is really mischievous. Unfortunately, I guess the Cody Simpson paw pads didn't go over too well, because she was released the end of June last year, and I adopted her in Mall of America a few days later (along with Zhu Xiong), and now she's already extinct.

They had some One Direction bear, too, not sure if that one is extinct, and it has a heart on its chest or something. I think they should just keep to making themed clothes for that stuff since those teenie bopper bands come and go so quickly.

Can you imagine a Duran Duran bear ha ha? I'm so dating myself here.

Comment

Originally posted by stephaluna View Post
                        Got my package today. Such a great way to end Spring Break.

LOVE THIS!!!!

Originally posted by JillT View Post
                        Can you imagine a Duran Duran bear ha ha? I'm so dating myself here.
                        OMG don't get me started. Duran Duran has been my favorite band for over 30 years. My bears love their music too! I've actually been toying with the idea of having a custom shirt with the DD logo from their first album made up for Duffy just for a laugh. :lol:

Comment

Love the Sweet Duffy pic! I just got home to a notice on my door that the post tried to deliver soooooo bummed(I would have stayed home!)! Now I have to wait until Monday.

Comment

Loving the Sweet Duffy picture. Hope everyone gets their care packages soon, I can see your pictures then! as I'm guessing I've probably got another 10 days minimum, probably nearer 2 weeks before I'll get my care package. :thumbdown Sometimes I do not like my postal system! Last time the muppets kept me waiting 2 more days than necessary as they sent it to the wrong delivery office! Eeek!

Comment

Girl talk...

Comment

Today was Duffy Post day and the bears couldn't be more happy!

Duffy was excited to check out his new piece of furniture:

Duffy decided to cozy up to his girlfriend and use his pirate charm, but ShellieMay played it very coy!

Thanks DuffyDaisuki!

Comment

I got bored waiting for TDS to come out with a Smiling 17" Duffy so I made one myself. I was looking for some stiffened felt (then I could have in theory sewn the black border by machine) but all I could find was red or fuchsia, so I picked up a little thing of wool (?) felt flower petals and did it by hand. Probably should've gone with one of the smaller mouth designs but I'm not dissatisfied.

Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                    I got bored waiting for TDS to come out with a Smiling 17" Duffy so I made one myself. I was looking for some stiffened felt (then I could have in theory sewn the black border by machine) but all I could find was red or fuchsia, so I picked up a little thing of wool (?) felt flower petals and did it by hand. Probably should've gone with one of the smaller mouth designs but I'm not dissatisfied.

Wow that was brave! You're very talented! It looks professional! Congratulations and welcome Smiling Duffy

Comment

Good work Eee-va!!

Comment

Cuteness overload eeee-va!! I want one haha. Now for 12" smiling shellie!

Comment

Wow, Eeee-va, that looks great! You always make amazing stuff, and I love that if you want something, you just make it.
                                          Meow

Comment

Working...
                                          X