Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Happy Spring Voyage!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Hey, MikkiMausu!^^ That signature wasn't really done yet. Please replace it with this new one:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ItA0Yv4OW24/Uy8QeppIo3I/AAAAAAAADsA/gDODW_OZ2Ac/s640/3rd%252520AnniFURsary.png

Transparency is very important; it really doesn't look right with the white background. It's designed to blend with MiceChat. There's one more tweak I wanna do "someday," but it's already two months late and I wanted it up before Spring Voyage.

Happy AnniFURsary, Duffeteers! I hope you guys like it and use it!:roll:

Comment

Comment

Cute, with a retro look.

Comment

First Star,
            is it a perspective issue or is Duffy's head a lot larger than ShellieMay's?
            Not picking on him or her...just curious.
            ILG

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
              First Star,
              is it a perspective issue or is Duffy's head a lot larger than ShellieMay's?
              Not picking on him or her...just curious.
              ILG
              Looks like a perspective shot to me. Just the angle it's at, Duffy's head looks larger because he's closer to the camera.

Comment

I think it's the perspective; it really adds to the image. While I think many people over-process photos in the wake of Instagram, I really like this filter, too.:thumbup:

Comment

Love that picture, and the outfits. They look really good.

Comment

Duffy's poncho arrived in the mail today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9452.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	7355236

I can't get over how cute it is!

"Ok rain! You can come visit now... I'm ready for you!"

Name:	IMG_9450.jpg
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	7355237

Comment

I like the pants and boots you've matched it with, and that second photo is the adorbs!^^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                        I like the pants and boots you've matched it with, and that second photo is the adorbs!^^
                        The pants are from the Home Sweet Christmas costume (it matches a plaid hoodie I got from BAB great) and the wellie boots are from BAB. It's been overcast all day (was supposed to be sunny... who stole the sun?) but now Duffy is wishing for rain so he can go splash in puddles.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          The pants are from the Home Sweet Christmas costume (it matches a plaid hoodie I got from BAB great) and the wellie boots are from BAB…
                          That first part wasn't for me, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                            That first part wasn't for me, right?
                            I get so many asking where I get various things (outfits, shoes, accessories) for the bears I just put it out there automatically.

Comment

Today I adopted Theo from Build-A-Bear.

Duffy, Shellie May, and even Bearami were excited to get a new sibling. It's been awhile since the family has grown, but I have as many bears as I can manage. Being a tender is hard, but happy work!

Bearami was hoping for a blood brother.

"Who's in there," Duffy and Shellie May asked, peeking in.

They saw a nose sniffing.

Bearami was on top trying to get the cub condo open.

Finally, someone crawled out. "Hi, I'm Theo. Just Theo. Not Theodore, and not Teddy."

"Welcome to the family, Theo!"

Bearami was totally psyched! "Oh, goodie! Now I have someone to play video games with. Do you like video games, Theo?" he asked and then without waiting for an answer he went over to show him.

"See, these are the video games for the consoles."

And here are the games for the handheld systems. They're the perfect size for our paws."

"And here is the Sony PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii, and their controllers."

"Now, here's the Microsoft Xbox 360. I don't much like the Kinect because it acts like I'm not even there!"

"There are also some games downloaded to the systems themselves."

Upstairs Duffy and Shellie May were showcasing Vegas Stakes on the Nintendo Wii U.

"We're learning to play roulette so we can win big in Las Vegas!" Duffy informed me.

"Yeah, when are we going?" asked Shellie May.

"Um, you're NOT going," I informed them.

"Really? I heard you talking to your sister and I saw the brochures," Shellie May said.

"Yeah, 'fess up," said Duffy.

"Okay, let me clarify," I said. "I'M going to Las Vegas with my sister but YOU are staying home. You will not be able to gamble, so just have fun with that game."

"You're going to leave us behind," said Duffy and Shellie May in unison, outraged at the idea. "You have never left us behind and gone on a vacation without us!"

"Sorry, bears, the only plane ride you'll be going on is when I go to Disneyland."

"Ooo, ooo, Disneyland, when is THAT?" they asked, Las Vegas temporarily forgotten.

"Not for years...just sayin", I replied. "Don't fret; I have plenty of adventures planned for you, just not this one."

"I can't believe I crawled out of hibernation for THIS," said Duffy. "Wake me up when the REAL fun starts."

Meanwhile, Theo was feeling TOTALLY overwhelmed by all this chatter from multiple bears. He let out a big yawn. "I'm tired. I'm going to bed," he said, dragging an afghan back into his cub condo.

I tucked him in on the couch instead. I think he'll be more comfortable there.

"It's okay. The games can wait," said Bearami, as he crawled in with his new brother.

I really have my hands full. I went back upstairs only to find that Lo♥ey and Tropicolor Teddy had swiped Shellie May's new spring leggings.

Yeah, I really need a vacation!

Comment

Jill, we just bought those! I had a free 12" bear coupon, a $10 voucher, and a coupon for $5 off of $10 if you pay with a gift card.
                                Since the gift cards cost me $5 for $10, we spent all of it for a birthday present for a friend.

We bought the Lil Sandy Cub, got those leggings and Hello Kitty shirt and shoes.

All in all, cash out of pocket was $2, as the remainder on my gift card was $3.

ILG

Comment

That's a great deal ILG. I just got the lil almond cub for free.

Comment

Going off-topic to this thread. I've written an updated FAQ for Duffy and ShellieMay. Here's the link: http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...bear-faqs.html

Comment

What a cute little family! the little one wearing a sweater vest is my favorite <3 <3

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                      I've been wanting to introduce my family of Duffy bears to you for a while. Phone photo isn't great, but it will suffice.

From left to right
                                      Front Row: Munchkin (sporting a Setavulos sweater) and Fudgy
                                      2nd row: Duffby, P.Duffy, SM pillow (no name), Shell, Shelby
                                      top row: Duffy, Duffer, Shellie May

We also have some of the hand bags, but these are the ones with which we snuggle.

ILG

Comment

Name:	picture200_zps6c6a8d35.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	7355293
                                        My Duffy and Shellie May JUST came in the mail! I am so incredibly excited. They are everything that I was hoping for and more. I understood why you all were so passionate about these bears before, but now... I really REALLY understand.

Name:	picture202_zpsb4633d2d.jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	7355292

Comment

^ They're CUTE! They both have good faces!

Comment

Working...
                                          X