Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
    I always love seeing all the fun and educational places you travel to with Duffy and Shellie, Jill. Your stories have a great narrative and I must say you have some of the most well dressed bears I've ever seen! Where did you get Duffy's cute train hat?
    Thank you for the compliment Diznygirl. I love being creative with da bears. Duffy's train hat was from Meijer, a grocery and general store (sort of like a super Walmart), and was in the baby section. I got it in Illinois last year.

Comment

• My Gelatoni Surprise!

Imagine my shock when I arrived home and discovered a Tokyo DisneySea bag on the couch. My friends surprised me by buying me a Gelatoni!:yea:I've been on cloud nine since the unveiling/discovery.

Here is how the surprise unfolded for May May, Shellie, Duffy, Snowflake, Toothless, Tigger, D.B., and Mai Ling:
      "What's this?" I asked.

"We don't know," replied Shellie.

"But let's find out," May May suggested with a twinkle in her eye.

Mai Ling, D.B., and Tigger were so excited that Toothless, Snowflake, Duffy, Shellie, and May May had to step back, as three little ones feverishly pounced on the bag to get a peak inside. Little Mai Ling was so anxious that she got her bow stuck in the bag's handle.

"Whoa!" Duffy said as he backed up against the pillow. "Be careful, you three. You don't want to break whatever's inside."

"We just want to get a peak at what's inside," explained Mai Ling.

"And don't worry," said Tigger.

"We're not going to break anything," finished D.B.

"Ooo, what--or should I say, 'who'--do we have here?" Mai Ling happily inquired.

The three amigos grabbed ahold of each other and began to pull...

As the little ones continued to pull, the surprise began to peak further and further outside the bag. The others grew a bit concerned though as it became evident that the little ones were pulling the surprise by the tail.

"Be careful," Snowflake advised.

"And mind the tail," purred Toothless.

"Here, let me help," May May said as she pulled the bag off the surprise, so that Mai Ling, D.B., and Tigger would no longer have to pull on the tail.

"Ciao, mi chiamo Gelatoni!"

"Hello, Gelatoni!" squealed Mai Ling. "My name is Mai Ling. And these are my brothers D.B., Tigger, Toothless, Snowflake, and Duffy and my sisters Shellie and May May...and now, they're yours."

"Yes," explained May May, "welcome to the family, Gelatoni."

Comment

Jill, those adventures were delightful! I love trains and Discovery Park of America looks like so much fun. Your Shellie May has a lot of spunk, doesn't she? :lol:

What sweet friends you have, ZTRinZler! Gelatoni looks so cuddly! :love:
        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by JillT View Post
          Duffy's train hat was from Meijer, a grocery and general store (sort of like a super Walmart), and was in the baby section. I got it in Illinois last year.
          Meijer! I miss that store. I worked at one when I was in college & my dad worked at another store for over 30 years (he was the pharmacy manager). Walmart actually came about when the guy who started Walmart visited a Meijer in the early 60s, then went back to his team and said "I want you to build me stores like this!" Meijer was founded in Greenville, MI back in 1934 by Hendrick Meijer. They're a regional chain. Most of their store are in Michigan, but they have stores in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio & Kentucky as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	7356350Click image for larger version

Name:	photo4.JPG
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	7356351

I'm not sure why they came out sideways here. But you can see them anyway. I forgot to post these. I wanted to posts something cute on fB this past Christmas eve. I think their pretty cute .
            Attached Files

Comment

Eeee-va - Yes, Shellie May has certainly emerged from her shell (when she arrived stuffed in a shoe box and was shy for a few months). Spunk is a good word for it. Yes, Discovery Park of America was really worthwhile!

Aimster - I remember you said you worked at a Meijer from another of my posts. I didn't know all that history, though. That was a really interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

These are adorable Tony.

Comment

Hi, I wanted to share some Duffy pics ith you ^___^

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	7356372Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	7356373Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	7356374Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	7356375Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	7356376Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	7356377Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	7356378Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	7356379Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	7356380Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	7356381Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	7356382Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	7356383Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	7356384Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	7356385Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	7356386Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	7356387Click image for larger version

Name:	18.jpg
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	7356388

Comment

^ You win.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      ^ You win.
                      lol, thank you :shy::yea:

Comment

Love the kimono shot. And the one in the life vest. How did you get one so small?

Comment

I believe the life vest is an official Duffy item from TDS.

Comment

Wow, SailorDuffy, I love all your photos, but I especially love this one
                            Originally posted by SailorDuffy View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37302[/ATTACH]
                            this one
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37303[/ATTACH]
                            and this one
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37305[/ATTACH]
                            My Duffy :love::love::love: your Duffy's blue hoodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                              Love the kimono shot. And the one in the life vest. How did you get one so small?
                              yep, in fact, its from tokyo disney SEA, a very limited line of clothes called Cannery Clothing Co

Name:	la foto 1.JPG
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	7356390Click image for larger version

Name:	la foto 2.JPG
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	7356391Click image for larger version

Name:	la foto 3.JPG
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	7356392Click image for larger version

Name:	la foto 4.JPG
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	7356393Click image for larger version

Name:	la foto 5.JPG
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	7356394

Comment

Originally posted by tony609 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]37249[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37250[/ATTACH]

I'm not sure why they came out sideways here. But you can see them anyway. I forgot to post these. I wanted to posts something cute on fB this past Christmas eve. I think their pretty cute .
                                All of the latest photos are great, but WOW, tony609, these are INCREDIBLE!:clap:

They are sideways for me, though. Not sure what's up with that...

Comment

Hi, I wanted to share some Duffy pics ith you ^___^
                                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]37308[/ATTACH]
                                  They're all great, but I :love: this one - and your style!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                                    They're all great, but I :love: this one - and your style!

Thanks a lot!

:thumbup:

Comment

Great photos, SailorDuffy and Tony!

These aren't my photos, but if you haven't seen the Happy Photo With Duffy gallery, those photos are delightful.

https://gallery.fdinet.fujifilm.co.j...galleryId=3959
                                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Duffy and Shellie May are getting dressed for their visit to Chicago. “I’m having a shoe crisis,” said Shellie May.

“What type of shoe crisis?” I asked.

“I have nothing to wear,” she replied.

“Oh, come ON, Shellie May. You have a whole tub of shoes. Pick something.”

“Half of these are Duffy’s shoes,” she replied.

“Okay, so you have half a tub of shoes. I repeat. Pick something.”

“I’ll find something for you,” said Adelaide, my resident shoe horse. “How about these sandals? They match the flowers in your dress and they’re summery.”

“Um, PASS. If you let me wear your shoes, you can sit in my throne while I’m gone,” offered Shellie May.

“Deal!” said Adelaide. “I’ll wear the sandals myself. I was ready for a change anyway,” said Adelaide, who doesn’t really care about the style of her shoes and is happy just to be wearing SOMETHING on her feet.

“I’m good with my Skechers,” said Duffy. Those are his favorite shoes.

"You be a stylin' dude," said Shellie May.

Here they are together. This is the first time they're going to Chicago in a non-winter time of year so they're excited.

Last edited by JillT; 07-30-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Oh noes not a shoe crisis.
                                          Duffy & Shellie May both look totally adorable!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X