Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Cute!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Yay, you went back and bought them the drum they were playing with. I'll bet they love that!
      Meow

Comment

Here are some pictures I took after my DuffyPost package arrived.

Duffy put on his UniBEARsity school uniform. He's ready for school, and it starts soon!

He is so excited about school that he wants to read his friends his favorite book to get ready.

It's a very popular book starring another very popular bear! This book is the 1950 edition that I inherited.

"Come over here, Duffy, so you can read it to us!"

Enjoying the story from the beginning.

ShellieMay loves the book, and her new 10th Anniversary costume.

Duffy feels the same way.

Duffy feels so good reading to his friends and sharing his favorite stories.

After storytime, everybody wanted to get on this old carousel horse. ShellieMay rode side-saddle.

Duffy gets a ride too.

And this little guy decided he wanted to be a daredevil. Maybe he wants to join the circus someday?

He wanted to try the piano next, but he doesn't know how to play yet.

He looks good trying though, and he's very eager.

Oh, and as a bonus, I have another picture that's a bit older. ShellieMay has a favorite show, and I took a picture of her watching it.

ShellieMay loves Fraggle Rock, and her favorite character is Red Fraggle, because she's a lot like her.
        Meow

Comment

Originally posted by flylikadove22 View Post
          MAIL DAY!!!! i have been expecting a few things in the mail and and all came on the same day!!! wooo hooo!

well i ordered some toy story custom shoes l! so i had to put duffy in his woody outfit lol

then my package from Tokyo DisneySEA!

opening the package

shelliemay is here!

her and duffy's outfits i got

she's super cute , like really really really adorable!
          here they are and duffy in his new outfit

How'd you get a Shelly May aside from Duffy Post. I want one so bad.

Comment

I think Flylikeadove was part of the Duffy Post, as was I (for an earlier one) DuffyD just sent some of our stuff out late.
            Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
              Yay, you went back and bought them the drum they were playing with. I'll bet they love that!
              I found a smaller drum that was cheaper, so with my 10% AP discount, I decided to go ahead and buy it.

Comment

Li'l Duffy is adjusting well to his new life away from Goodwill.

Last edited by Diznygrl; 10-19-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                  He looks very happy, and relaxed.
                  Meow

Comment

flylikadove22 & gurgi... I am just speechless. And you guys know, I am never speechless. Both of these new photo series are just amazing! Thank you so MUCH for reminding me why I do the Post, and also for being so kind, patient and considerate. I appreciate it more than I could ever communicate.

flylikadove, how'd you do that filter? Did you take these with your phone? I :love: the texture!

gurgi, what you've done is what I always aim to do but never have time for. These are just astounding. I have a feeling you just inspired all of us, especially now that nearly everyone here has Shellie May. It's so much more fun to do photo stories with both bears. Oh, I have to make more time!

And Diznygrl, I just have to say that is one of the most fantastic images of Duffy EVER! Especially with his background and story, it's so cute that he's a little small. He's just adorable and looks so specific. He is not just "a Duffy." He is one particular Duffy, your Duffy, just like every Duffy is unique. The three of you have really spiced up this already wonderful thread, and I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with next!^^

PS: How did both gurgi and flylikadove22 manage to make the UniBEARsity uniform look SO much cuter on than I could? Kudos, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
                      How'd you get a Shelly May aside from Duffy Post. I want one so bad.
                      I did do the Duffy Post =)

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                      flylikadove22 & gurgi... I am just speechless. And you guys know, I am never speechless. Both of these new photo series are just amazing! Thank you so MUCH for reminding me why I do the Post, and also for being so kind, patient and considerate. I appreciate it more than I could ever communicate.

flylikadove, how'd you do that filter? Did you take these with your phone? I :love: the texture!
                      yay! so glad you like the photos! yes i just got a new phone and they have an photography app called Hipstamatic that i am OBSESSED with, it's thee best!

Comment

Thanks for the heartfelt compliment, it makes me feel good. I had a lot of fun taking those pictures, and I felt inspired.

I like them too, especially those Woody shoes. I like how the filter made it seem like old home movies or slides.

gurgi, what you've done is what I always aim to do but never have time for. These are just astounding. I have a feeling you just inspired all of us, especially now that nearly everyone here has Shellie May. It's so much more fun to do photo stories with both bears. Oh, I have to make more time!
                        Thanks, I do admit, it's more fun with more bears. I think my little family is hoping for a smiling ShellieMay for Christmas.

And Diznygrl, I just have to say that is one of the most fantastic images of Duffy EVER! Especially with his background and story, it's so cute that he's a little small. He's just adorable and looks so specific. He is not just "a Duffy." He is one particular Duffy, your Duffy, just like every Duffy is unique. The three of you have really spiced up this already wonderful thread, and I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with next!^^
                        I agree! The fact that this little Duffy has such a history makes it so much more special. He may be small, but he seems like a scrapper. I can't wait to see more.

PS: How did both gurgi and flylikadove22 manage to make the UniBEARsity uniform look SO much cuter on than I could? Kudos, guys!
                        Oh, I don't know, I think yours looked just as good! It might be a little snug, but it sure looks cute.
                        Meow

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG I love it! Enjoying the good life! You've made me want to go to some of the local thrift stores and see if there are any stray Disney Bears looking for a new forever home. There's a thrift store across the street from my work. I think I'll go there tomorrow!

Comment

Thanks everyone. L'il Duffy is definitely one special bear. I'm not sure when his first "real" adventure will be, probably next time I go to Disneyland. But I'm sure we'll have lots of fun even here at home.

Aimster, LOL. I'm glad I inspired you to try and rescue other forgotten Disney Bears who have become victims of unfortunate circumstances. Good luck! :thumbup:

Comment

Me and Duffy went to DL yesterday after looking at some apartments for my sister (I might possibly move in with her and her boyfriend in the future). But first, me, him and my mom had lunch at Storytellers.

Then we were off to DL. We saw Tink at Pixie Hollow who remembered duffy as a pirate. But I had him in his Jedi outfit this time.

Then went to the Starcade where he challenged me to a game of Mario Kart

He lost.

Then we got our spot for Fantasmic! I bought a Watermelon wedge, chimcanga and 2 Ice Teas

He then tried to slice the wedge with his lightsaber

Didn't work unfortunatley

Then he wanted a pic with the columbia as it was getting into posistion

Later on he tried my hat on

Yeah the hats too big for him!

All ready!

And something else happened too! A japanese family was behind me for the show and they had some Duffy keychains and a small Shellie May! We chatted for a bit before Magical began and it was nice talking to them!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                              Indy Ride Count: 2211
                              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I love Shelly May!

Comment

I like that moody lighting at Storytellers Cafe. I hope Duffy wasn't too messy eating that watermelon. Don't want to stain his sailor suit.
                                  Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                    I like that moody lighting at Storytellers Cafe. I hope Duffy wasn't too messy eating that watermelon. Don't want to stain his sailor suit.
                                    Dont worry he wasn't. Even if he did, I bought an extra sailor suit for him just in case!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Time for another Shellie May fashion show! We got the stuff I ordered from BAB and we had a blast trying it all on!

Both bears in their Japanese kimonos

Chinese dress

Some casual fun

Duffy got a couple new things too

Comment

Awww look at Duffy and Shelly May's Be Magical Pendants. They so cute.

Comment

...L'il Duffy...
                                          That's totally his name now. And his nicknames are "LD" and "Li'l D." And no one else can ever use these names because he is just too freaking awesome and I said so!

I :love: YOUR Duffy almost as much as my own! His story and that photo are just too much!^^

---------- Post added 08-17-2011 at 12:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                                          ...Then went to the Starcade where he challenged me to a game of Mario Kart

He lost...
                                          Poor Duffy!^^

Comment

Working...
                                          X