• Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Click image for larger version

Name:	imag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	7357404
    I am so thankful today for everyone in my life! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and they get to share it with those they love. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by getoffyourduff; 11-27-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!Click image for larger version

Name:	1558420_10204231900710025_7338863836466906757_n.jpg
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	7357406

sigpic

Comment

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Great pictures!!!

Comment

Oh so adorable! I love your pictures! Happy Thanksgiving day to all!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving weekend from the [last name withheld] family.
            Last edited by The First Star; 11-28-2014, 05:25 PM.
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

The First Star ; Those outfits are so awesome! Where did you get them?

Comment

December is here, and as 2014 draws to a close, I have decided to examine key events for Duffy and his friends.

"The Year of Duffy and ShellieMay: A Review"

Costumes worn by Duffy and ShellieMay for greeting fans visiting Tokyo DisneySea during its events:

Sweet Duffy (2014):

Spring Voyage (2014):

Halloween:

Outfits worn by Duffy and ShellieMay during their off-season before the launch of their specially made merchandise to associate with the park's major events are the same as previous years.

Winter:

Cape Cod Sailor (their main outfit worn at the Cape Cod Village Greeting Place during their off-season):

Christmas:

Key events for Duffy and ShellieMay:

February 18-May 31: "Duffy's Fluffy Journey", an event in which Tokyo DisneySea's park bus, which was given a Duffy livery, traveled throughout Japan.

May 20: Tokyo DisneySea launches an official Duffy Twitter account "WithDuffy_TDS".

July 1: Gelatoni, a Disney Friend of Duffy, debuts at Tokyo DisneySea.

August: ShellieMay merchandise appears at Aulani.

September: Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resorts bids farewell to Duffy.

December: ShellieMay debuts at Hong Kong Disneyland. (Photo courtesy of Hong Kong Main St. Gazette)

Here is looking forward to 2015 and a Happy 10th Anniversary to Duffy.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Great Retrospective MikkiMausu99. Love all the different Meet and Greet Costumes. I'm with you that I can't wait to celebrate Duffy's 10th Anniversary.

Comment

Rather than post twice, I wanted to direct you to photos of outfits I made. I'm quite proud of them but am disappointed that I've run out of time to make the Kristoff outfit before my trip.

http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...post1057176947

ILG

Comment

Thanks so much for the photos MikkiMausu99. It was nice to see what all had happened this year. I can't wait until the 10th Anniversary starts. ^.^

Comment

I love you "The Year of Duffy and Shellie May: A Review" post MikkiMausu99! I always try to catch photos of the Disney Bears throughout the year, and it was nice to see them all collected into one place. :bow:
                        "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Comment

I've really enjoying checking out photos on here for the last few months, and thought it was about time that I joined myself!

Some of you may know me as iDuffyBear on Twitter and Instagram, a member of the Teddy Bear Scouts, or from my Etsy shop www.ThatsSewAmadaShop.Etsy.com

I love taking fun photos with my Disney Bear family (Duffy, Shellie May, their son Skippy [a 12" Duffy from the D23 2013 Expo], and Gelatoni), and I'm making an effort to be more consistent with taking photos and posting them (as apposed to just thinking them up. :blush. I thought I'd share them here as well as on social media. I hope you enjoy them! :clap: :love:

Comment

Duffy got mail (or post, as my European friends call it) from one of his Twitter friends, TourGuideTed, yesterday...

Name:	Mail_From_Ted_1.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	7357428
                            "Oh boy! I got mail all the way from the United Kingdom!"

Name:	Mail_From_Ted_2.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	7357429
                            "I wonder what it could be..."

Name:	Mail_From_Ted_3.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	7357430
                            "It's a selection of British chocolates to try! Thanks TourGuideTed!

Comment

• Duffy's Tree Trimming Party!

Duffy was a little behind on decorating this year, so he decided to make up for it by having a mini-Tree Trimming Party (small party, 7.5' tree. ).

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	7357431
                              "Hey Santa, is your beard real?" Duffy reaches for Santa's beard. "Sorry, that's probably very rude of me. Forget that ever happened."

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	7357432
                              "Its' okay, Santa and I are buddies! Right, Santa? And I'm on the Nice List this year! Aren't I?"

Name:	Untitled-3.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	7357433
                              "An un-decorated Christmas tree is a sad Christmas tree. Let's jolly this up!"

Name:	Untitled-4.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	7357434
                              "Um, a little help here please?" ^_^

Name:	Untitled-5.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	7357435
                              "And now it's time to make the cookies! Don't forget to taste test the chocolate chips first, because well, you know... CHOCOLATE. LOL"
                              (Editor's Note: Duffy apologizes for forgetting to take a photo of the cookies before he ate them. He was a very hungry teddy bear.)

Name:	Untitled-6.jpg
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	7357436
                              "I ran into my friends Buddy and Rosie at the party! Actually, I see them almost every day. They just wanted to say hi on camera."
                              "Hello!"
                              "Merry Christmas!"

Name:	Untitled-7.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	7357437
                              "I'm not playing with the pretty Christmas lights! I'm helping. Really, I am! Hee hee."

Name:	Untitled-8.jpg
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	7357438
                              "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
                              *big squishy hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                                The First Star ; Those outfits are so awesome! Where did you get them?
                                I'm not First Star, but those outfits are from Tokyo DisneySea. The ones on the left were part of the Halloween costume from a couple years ago. The ones on the right were this year's "secondary" costumes.

Comment

Hi iDuffyBear and welcome!

My daughter recently purchased some dresses from you on etsy...while waiting for her SheliieMay to arrive from Aulani! We LOVE your quality! Please keep up the good work! I think my daughter recently messaged you about some holiday items and is waiting for some to be posted for purchase.

After ShellieMay arrived, we took ShellieMay wearing your Minnie Mouse red and white polka dot dress and bow to WDW! ShelliMay was noticed by many many people, many characters and a merchandise executive (who took her picture)! Thank you, thank you thank you!

Comment

Sew excited for the much admired Amanda to join our group. (I'm punchy from sleeping 5.5 hours multiple night to finish those dresses!) We are familiar with TourGuideTed. Aimster has posted photos of him.

Amanda, I hope you'll look at my handiwork on the Frozen thread (also linked in posting 4149 of this thread). I worked so incredibly hard on these. I'm a novice, so things don't always run smoothly.

SANDRITA: If you see this, thank you. I used your directions for making a bow that you posted almost 3 years ago.

ILG

Comment

Friendly game of Checker'sClick image for larger version

Name:	232323232%7Ffp83232)uqcshlukaxroqdfv35683)nu=3272)4(6)2;4)WSNRCG=3 7259584732;nu0mrj.jpg
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	7357439

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tlc3230 View Post
                                        Hi iDuffyBear and welcome!

My daughter recently purchased some dresses from you on etsy...while waiting for her SheliieMay to arrive from Aulani! We LOVE your quality! Please keep up the good work! I think my daughter recently messaged you about some holiday items and is waiting for some to be posted for purchase.

After ShellieMay arrived, we took ShellieMay wearing your Minnie Mouse red and white polka dot dress and bow to WDW! ShelliMay was noticed by many many people, many characters and a merchandise executive (who took her picture)! Thank you, thank you thank you!
                                        Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad Shellie May enjoyed wearing her red dot dress to the Parks. Hearing that really makes my day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                          Sew excited for the much admired Amanda to join our group. (I'm punchy from sleeping 5.5 hours multiple night to finish those dresses!) We are familiar with TourGuideTed. Aimster has posted photos of him.

Amanda, I hope you'll look at my handiwork on the Frozen thread (also linked in posting 4149 of this thread). I worked so incredibly hard on these. I'm a novice, so things don't always run smoothly.

ILG
                                          Aw, thank you Ilovegreataur! You're making me blush. ^_^ I'd love to see your Frozen outfits! I have the Anna Bear and Elsa Bear from BABW, and while I'm on holiday break I'm going to make some clothing for them, both movie-styles and originals. It's going to be snow much fun!

Comment

Working...
                                          X