Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    That's totally his name now. And his nicknames are "LD" and "Li'l D." And no one else can ever use these names because he is just too freaking awesome and I said so!
    I call my 12" WDW 40th bear "Little Duffer".

Comment

I call mine Dufferoni. I was craving macaroni when I named him so yeah

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Not just another face in the crowd.

Oh, and I love the nickname Li'l D. You guys are really boosting his self-esteem! He sure could use it too after what he's been through.
        Last edited by Diznygrl; 10-19-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          I call my 12" WDW 40th bear "Little Duffer".
          Whew...that was close, but safe! Li'l D seems like a sweetheart, but still with a scrappy streak from surviving on the mean streets of Northern California.:lol:

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
          Not just another face in the crowd...

Oh, and I love the nickname L'il D. You guys are really boosting his self-esteem! He sure could use it too after what he's been through.
          Another fine photograph. Thanks for letting us share in his recovery and rehabilitation. Duffys don't let Duffys suffer through stuff alone. Although, to be honest, it looks like his days of suffering are fading memories and he's quickly adjusting to a life of luxury, leisure and FUN!^^

Comment

I also love Lil D, his story is compelling, and when you pointed out his nose, I could't help but think how cute it is! It adds character and shows he's had his woe's. Love it!

Oh and aimster! Love your new costumes, the kimonos are so cute and I love that chinese dress of Shellie May!
            Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Thanks! I'm working on getting a bunch of the international costumes because I have a little project I'm going to do in October. I'm going to take Duffy & Shellie to EPCOT and take photos of them in each country wearing that country's costume.... if I costumes are available. BAB has some great stuff for boys, but some don't have girl counterpart costumes, which is annoying. I'll get it all figured out one way or another.

Comment

The mean streets of Northern California! LOL, you're cracking me up over here.)

Aimster, that sounds like a neat project! I hope you find all the right costumes. Your bear wardrobe is most impressive.

Comment

Random picture time:

Aimster - I was actually planning on doing something similar when I go in November. Though, I was debating on whether I'd want to do different costumes or not.

Comment

Yeah it's going to be a pain in the butt with the costumes, but I have a plan. Once I get to the park I'm going to rent a locker. Then as soon as World Showcase opens, I'll do the photo thing and get it out of the way. Once I'm done with that, I can stick the costumes in the locker and not have to lug them around with me the rest of the day and enjoy the park. Then when I leave the park I can stop at the locker, get the costumes and head for home!

Since I'm a "local", I don't feel the need to go "commando" and have to see everything. I just see what I feel like seeing and take my time.

Comment

They're up to something...

Comment

My Duffy found my webcam on my laptop and found the features for the webcam!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                        Indy Ride Count: 2211
                        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

OMG!! I just got my package today!! I'm so happy :yea: , Shellie May is exited when she heard that they are going to be in a toy convention in my country november and many people are going to look at them.

Thank you for your help DuffyD, I really enjoy it, even the panflets are of better quality than the ones on US parks, my mom and sister enjoyed them too.

My toy poodle Pompadour was surprised to see the bag, and he was all curious smelling wondering what was inside

And here she is a Shellie May

Pompadour liked Shellie May so mush that he gave her a kiss

And one for Duffy too

I really love the details on the clothes and accesories, here a closeup of the shell and pendants

The chocolate tin can is amazing ;D

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
                            OMG!! I just got my package today!! I'm so happy :yea: ...

The chocolate tin can is amazing ;D
                            I'm so glad!^^ I was really afraid the chocolates would get all melty or something in transit.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                              I'm so glad!^^ I was really afraid the chocolates would get all melty or something in transit.
                              I'm surprised to see they came fine, only one of them melted a bit (the one on the left corner ) , the others have the details, its a good thing that they have individual storage holes so they don't stick together wit the heat.

sigpic

Comment

Wow that box of candy is really cool, I wish they had something like that in the US! There's even the Mickey details in the feet! The details of the shell pendant are beautiful, too.

Comment

Yes, I love the Shellie may shell pendant also! And I loved the texture, it feels like a real shell! The amount of detail they put in their merchandise, even in the packaging, is ASTOUNDING and greatly appreciated. I love the way the japanese respects the Disney brand, a lot more than Disney themselves treats it.
                                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Those chocolates are too cute to eat!

Comment

Heres a few I took with My First Duffy Bear, just got him in the Mail yesterday

Trying to get comfy but having difficulty sleeping!
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.04 #2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	7335627Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.05.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	7335628Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.05 #2.jpg
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	7335629Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.05 #3.jpg
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	7335630

Having some lemonade before bed; Also a few pics of us together, he even sneaked a little kiss!! What a charmer
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.07.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	7335631Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.21.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	7335632Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-08-21 at 18.22.jpg
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	7335633
                                      2008- Off site
                                      2010- Pop Century
                                      2011- Contemporary

Comment

Too cute!

I took Duffy & Shellie to another Rays game last night. Didn't take too many photos of them (got caught up watching the game), but they did get their photo with the Rays 3rd base coach (and former major leaguer), Tom Foley! I tried to get some of the players to take a photo with them but they all balked at it. Guess they though it would make them less macho holding a teddy bear, even though they were in their Rays shirts... CHICKENS! At least Tom thought the bears were awesome. He took one look and said "Oh my goodness!" We met a panda from Build a Bear that someone had dressed in a Rays jersey, so they got their photo with the panda too! I'll upload and post photos tonight as everything is at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Surahrah View Post
                                          ...Having some lemonade before bed...
                                          Uh oh...I hope he doesn't leave "lemonade" in the bed while he's sleeping!

These are really cute! I love that he "can't get comfortable!"^^

Comment

Working...
                                          X