Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Happy St. Lucia Day! This is a Scandinavian holiday. My sister got the outfit for Shellie May last Christmas. It is from the Build-A-Bear across the street from the Tivoli Gardens in Denmark!

"You look really pretty and I know you like dressing up," said Duffy. "But those candles on your head wreath are pretty funny," he said, touching one.

"You wanna know what's REALLY funny?" asked Shellie May.

"What?" inquired Duffy.

"YOU still wearing the same pajamas!" said Shellie May. "Tee hee, gotcha," she ended playfully.

Duffy chalked up one point for her with his paw.

Comment

That's adorable, JillT! It's neat to see unique BaB offerings from other countries.

Comment

Thank you guys for your input. We had a great and rain free trip at Disney World. This is how Duffy spent his time in the parks looking.

I covered the horn with the hat and took off the shoes. I thought the suggestions were good ones. In all my time taking Duffy around places I have NEVER gotten so many compliments in my life about what he was wearing. People were whispering (not so quietly) to each other how cute he looked, people were coming up to me asking where to get the entire look, and cast members lost their minds when they saw him. The entire store at the Italian pavilion ran over to take pictures with Duffy. I had brought three sets of clothes for Duffy to wear on our trip but I kept him in the same outfit as it went over super well. XD Duffy was very popular this Christmas trip.

Comment

That's great, Tenchikiss! So glad you had a great time! And that gingerbread cookie! (Gingerbread is my FAVORITE, but they just have the Mickey ones in California.)
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

People love da bears, I'm happy for you Tenchikiss! For some reason those glasses look especially cute on your Duffy. My Duffy only needs them for reading.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              When my bears wore their Mickey & Minnie outfits when we went to Epcot earlier this year (my last visit before my AP expired), I had SO many people come up asking where I got their clothes. Your Esty shop got a LOT of a referrals from me that day!
              Thank you Amy!
              "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Comment

Eeee-va & JillT: I have a PS3 that's been really nice. I recently had to get a new PS3 because mine couldn't hold all the Disney Infinity data. And if it's one thing I love, it's my Disney Infinity! If I'm not sewing, I'm either on my Wii (Sports Resort, Wii Ski & Snowboard, and Go Vacation) or the PS3 (Disney Infinity). :cblush:

Comment

[QUOTE=JillT;1057178605]

QUOTE]

The Saint Lucia outfit looks great on Shellie May! I was thinking of making my BABW Frozen Anna Bear a Saint Lucia costume, since they celebrate Saint Lucia in Norway, but I wasn't sure how I could make the crown. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by iDuffyBear View Post
                    Eeee-va & JillT: I have a PS3 that's been really nice. I recently had to get a new PS3 because mine couldn't hold all the Disney Infinity data. And if it's one thing I love, it's my Disney Infinity! If I'm not sewing, I'm either on my Wii (Sports Resort, Wii Ski & Snowboard, and Go Vacation) or the PS3 (Disney Infinity). :cblush:
                    I only like the games on Disney Infinity, not the toybox mode, so since they are just doing characters and setting people loose to create stuff, I'm neither good at creating nor enjoy playing other people's creations, I got tired of that phase really quickly.

What is your shop named on Etsy? Have I purchased from you?

Comment

I absolutely adore all the photos that have been posted.

When it comes to Disney Infinity I really wish they would release story modes with each character as well as you can use them in toybox mode. I don't really care for toybox mode yet I love the story mode. >.<

Comment

I've been wanting to do this for a year but just now finally did it...merry Christmas!

(Shellie May likes my wreath very very much...)
                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

That's an adorable wreath Eeee-va. And Shellie May is cute as always in her holiday finery. I just might have to make my own Duffy wreath next year.

Comment

Very cute wreath Eeee-va. I also adore Shellie May's outfit.

Comment

Thank you! Aimster's aunt made Shellie May's dress. (And ANOTHER Christmas dress for Shellie May...I haven't made a Christmas outfit for that bear yet!)

(I bought a wreath on like 75% clearance last year, so that's a good plan for this year if you want a wreath for next year. I had just the ribbons and my friend said it needed ornaments. Fortunately I actually had some!)

Comment

Originally posted by JillT View Post
                                What is your shop named on Etsy? Have I purchased from you?
                                Her shop is called That's Sew Amanda (used to be called DSM Clothier).

Sooooo.... a friend got me one of those Tesla/plasma/lightning ball things for Christmas. Of course Duffy had to check it out and try to claim it as his own:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lightningball.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	7357534

Comment

That's an awesome toy for Duffy, Aimster.

I've been meaning to post more pictures from my trip, but I'm neck deep in sewing (again!). I'm a real glutton for punishment.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9eb73885-be3f-4d59-acea-492edf485ea3.jpg
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	7357535

Well we've added a new member to the family, PackTrick, but Duffy has been a little frustrated at his new friend.

Comment

that is funny! I didn't notice that it was a back Pack(Trick) at first and wondered what you did to that poor bear.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	232323232%7Ffp83232)uqcshlukaxroqdfv3(36 )nu=3272)4(6)2;4)WSNRCG=3 6 38 8 32;nu0mrj.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	7357545

sigpic

Comment

Omigosh, immamouse! That's beautiful! Also, your avatar — did you paint that?

And Eeee-va, what a wonderful wreath! Is that a Duffy hanger? Do you ever sleep?^^

ILG, I had the same initial reaction to GOYD's hilariously charming photo. It's even tempting me more about that darn backpack…:lol:

Great stuff!!:clap:

Comment

Working...
                                          X