Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Yesterday and today it is in the 60's in Nashville, WOOT!

"Yeah, WOOT!" said Duffy as he changed out of his pajamas, although he refuses to give up slippers around the house (and STILL sometimes tries to sneak out and wear them in public).

"It's so bright and cheery, let's read the rest of the Dr. Seuss books that came in from the library," said Shellie May, who has been saving them for just the right moment, since she knows that once she's finished these, there are no more new ones.

"I remember Dazyhill saying that 'Did I ever tell you how lucky you are,' is a really good book," she informed Duffy.

"Sounds good to me," he replied.

Da bears are dressed in outfits designed lovingly by Mmommie. "Thanks, Mmommie," they said in unison, waving their little paws out the window in the direction that Mmommie lives.

Duffy and Shellie May are besties forEVERRRRRR!

JillT
    Last edited by JillT; 01-30-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boog1981 View Post
      My Shellie got to meet Anna and Elsa recently! Anna loved her costume but I think Elsa was a little jealous. I had to tell her that Shellie had an Elsa costume at home too!

[IMG][/IMG]
      How did you get them to pose together???

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
        How did you get them to pose together???
        I think that is at Disneyland (or California Adventure)

Comment

ILG, I went to the new Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet at California Adventure. The PhotoPass photographer would not take a photo of the girls with Shellie without me in it but a very nice CM who was taking care of the line offered to take a photo of just the girls and Shellie with my phone instead.

Comment

Boog, at WDW, they separated them, which is why I asked. I did get the PhotoPass photographers to take the pictures, but they said they weren't sure if they'd be available to me, as they monitor the photos. It was no problem.

Comment

Boog, my Shellie May has an Anna out fit and I almost took her to Disneyland a couple weeks ago (on my birthday). It would have been so cool if we'd run into each other!! I live in O.C. so if your Shellie ever needs a Disneyland playmate, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                Boog, at WDW, they separated them, which is why I asked. I did get the PhotoPass photographers to take the pictures, but they said they weren't sure if they'd be available to me, as they monitor the photos. It was no problem.
                That's really funny that they're separated at WDW. I mean, sisters have to stick together! My husband was there last year and got his picture with both of them so I guess it's a pretty new phenomenom. They have always been together so far at Disneyland/DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by lovechows View Post
                  Boog, my Shellie May has an Anna out fit and I almost took her to Disneyland a couple weeks ago (on my birthday). It would have been so cool if we'd run into each other!! I live in O.C. so if your Shellie ever needs a Disneyland playmate, let me know.
                  That's great lovechows! I'm at Disney all the time (pretty much every weekend) and I'd love to meet another Shellie lover!

Comment

There were 4 hour wait lines to see them together. As soon as they split them, the wait dropped to 2 hours. Now it is generally 1.0-1.5 hours.

They are in the same room, you just greet them separately. However, on both occasions, we were still with Elsa and Anna came over to us.

In our two experiences, people spend longer with Elsa than Anna. And, Anna is more fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Boog1981 View Post
                      That's great lovechows! I'm at Disney all the time (pretty much every weekend) and I'd love to meet another Shellie lover!
                      We go to Disneyland every few weeks so that would be really fun. Are you going to the 10th Anniversary meet on Sunday?

Comment

This was posted on the official Hong Kong Disneyland Facebook page:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

This was posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Blog:

This photo takes on the familiar theme of "spotting the difference".

Comment

I found three differences. How many are there supposed to be?

Comment

I think a competent Japanese speaker on Facebook posted there were 3.
                              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I walked into the sound of 70's music blaring in my house!

Duffy and Shellie May are having a disco dance party.

"Macho, Macho Man. I want to be a MACHO man (The Village People)," said Duffy, while Shellie May proclaimed herself the Dancing Queen (Abba).

"Burn baby, burn, disco inferno," said Duffy (The Tramps).

"YOU should be dancing,YEAAAAAAAH (the Bee Gees)," Shellie May told me.

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. It's getting dark and chilly so I think this will fulfill my exercise requirement instead of going out for a walk.

Comment

Duffy got his decades mixed up, because my sister says he looks more like 80's Duran Duran style and I agreed!

Comment

Jillt how did you get Shellie May to pose like that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                                      Jillt how did you get Shellie May to pose like that?
                                      Being that Shellie May is my premiere audiophile (along with being the biggest bookworm in the house, even surpassing ME), she struck this pose on her own :lol:

Comment

This was posted on the official Hong Kong Disneyland Facebook page:

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

So me and Duffy spent the weekend in Hawaii, but in Kona and Hilo.

Arrived at Kona International Airport.

Relaxing in one of the private vacation houses in Kona.

A gift for me and Duffy, the official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy Cookie tin (the cookies were already eat, but the tin box can be used for many different uses).

Sightseeing at the 'Akaka Falls State Park.

In the City of Hilo.

Inside a building showcasing many different flowers.

Proudly displaying their gift.

At the beach near the vacation houses.

Comment

Working...
                                          X