Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

OMG, Abominable is cracking me up. I can tell he's going to be a very entertaining new addition to your stuffie family.

Comment

JillT ; I absolutely adore your photos and stories! It's like I am sharing the experience with you.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
        JillT ; I absolutely adore your photos and stories! It's like I am sharing the experience with you.
        I

I'm glad. Disney bears have alot of personality. There are alot of people on here where I feel the same way; it's almost like being there. I like your pics, too.

Comment

Jillt where did you get the Chicago shirt that Duffy was wearing?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
            Jillt where did you get the Chicago shirt that Duffy was wearing?
            Water Tower Place, Chicago shopping center, ILDecember 2014

Comment

This was posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Abominable must REALLY want to get on gold island. He's been walking around the house mumbling "hungry" and "feed me" all week.

Now he figured out a way to climb up on my counter. My sister and I go to the nut and candy house in our hometown and I stock up. They have really good treats! I already took the butter mints and dark chocolate covered malt balls and Dutch mints to work. Abominable found the rest of the stash.

He got into my dark chocolate covered potato chips but he forgot to keep a lookout for ME!

BUSTTTTED!

"How much longer before he levels up and can get on Gold Island?" Duffy asked. Even at their worst, da bears aren't nearly as boisterous as Abominable!

"He just got to level 14," said Shellie May.

(He was on level 11 last week and he has to get to level 15 to get on Gold Island. Then he can participate in an additional song and just earns coins without having to eat anymore).

"Well, it should be soon, then," said Duffy. "I call dibs on the dark chocolate covered pretzels," he said.

"I'll stand guard over the Ghirardelli chocolate," offered Shellie May. My sister and I got that at the Ghirardelli store in Chicago's loop.

Well, it should take Abominable awhile to eat that whole bag of sweet and salty treats so hopefully the rest of my stash is safe. I'm glad I took some items to work!

I guess I need to remember that Abominable is a MONSTER and da bears are not!

JillT
                Last edited by JillT; 03-28-2015, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Abominable is getting tired of singing the same ole song on Plant Island, so now he's learning Disney show tunes!

Shellie May introduced him to the over 10,000 songs I have in my music library on the ipod.

Duffy also agreed that he needs some constructive hobbies to stay out of trouble. "Come play this game," he said.

It's called Monster Mash and is available from the GameHouse website for Windows on PC.

"You probably want to enter your name so the computer doesn't just call you 'player 1'", advised Duffy.

"This is ME!" said Abominable.

Then it was time to learn to play the game.

"Really? A giant pickle? That doesn't make sense! What's so scary about that?" asked Abominable.

"It's just a game," said Duffy.

"And you make fun of MEEEEE??!??##!?!?" Abominable said.

"I may be a monster but I don't attack people! I will save those villagers and then we can all sing 'Koom-by-ah' together," said Abominable.

"Hey, I know that song!" said Peace Hippie from the other room.

"Hey, can the gold be spent on 'My Singing Monsters' to bake some more pizza?" asked Abominable.

"Wrong type of gold," said Duffy.

"I think you can take it from here," said Duffy.

Abominable should stay out of trouble for awhile now that he has something additional to do.

JillT

Comment

I am new to the forum and MiceChat solid like to say hi and I enjoy the updates and photo stories. :shy: I own Gelatoni, Shellie, and a million Duffies. So yeah, hi. :lol:

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

May I echo the Hello and Welcome! This is a great forum.

And ILG, love your avatar!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	7360023
                          The Bears got so excited when the package with their "Springtime in Cape Cod" outfits arrived. They wanted to get dressed and go on an Easter Egg hunt. They even took Tippy able out to help them.

Comment

Since today is Easter my family decided to go to Percy Quin State Park in Mississippi. I took a couple of pictures of Duffy before it started to rain. I just need to figure out how to upload them.

Comment

love the picture and the outfits!!!

sigpic

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

https://twitter.com/WithDuffy_TDS/st...98239566262272

Posted on the official Duffy Twitter page in time for this year's Easter events at Tokyo DisneySea.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Duffy and Shellie May want to congratulate Abominable for making it to Gold Island. Now he can sing an additional song. Rockhead (the noggin) is also on Gold Island so they are harmonizing. Abominable is the Mammott breed. And by being on Gold Island he has no more hunger and no need to eat anymore. My food stash is safe, YAY!

Comment

Yay! Abominable is adorable but he sure looked like a handful!
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                      Yay! Abominable is adorable but he sure looked like a handful!
                                      He IS a handful but his heart is in the right place. I keep reminding da bears that he IS a monster, after all, but not one to be afraid of. They've all welcomed him but sometimes he still raises their eyebrows with his antics.

Comment

Tippy Blue takes a rest in the Texas Bluebonnets. Delivering the mail is difficult work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	7360102

Comment

It's good to see some Texan duffeteers such as I! :lol:Thank goodness he didn't pick any because isn't that illegal?

Comment

Working...
                                          X