Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the wonderful world of Duffy and Shellie May. Using a neat Japanese website I've been sewing clothes for my Shellie May (who I named Kasumi). Here's a picture of her in a dress and cape I made.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1928.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	7360296Sorry its sideways I'm new at this!

Comment

Starlightdreamer,
      that is gorgeous, as is Kasumi!
      Please be sure to post in our sewing thread too!
      We need to keep it open. You can add tips.

Comment

Yes! I love Kasumi and her clothes! I'd love a link to the Japanese site you used! http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...signs-2-a.html is the sewing thread.

(And Aimster, I'd love to see more from you and your bears again )
        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Thanks! I'll post the website and my picture in that thread. I'm happy Kasumi and I are welcome here!

Comment

Browsing the Via Napoli kids' menu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7866_zpsrcywlumq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	7360299

Comment

Dinner at Citrico's at the Grand Floridian...

Name:	IMG_3730_zpsvnb9qdsk.jpg
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	7360300

Comment

Originally posted by eulenyc View Post
                Browsing the Via Napoli kids' menu.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42058[/ATTACH]
                I know two special somebodies that will be receiving some of these shortly! (ah hem, one we all know and love who has a birthday in 3 days!)

We went to dinner there in December and I kept asking to take more. They were a bit stingy, but I came away with six of them.

Comment

Those are really cute menus! I would add that to my collection of Duffy memorabilia...whenever I get to EPCOT.
                  Meow

Comment

So many sweet bears in beautiful outfits! I never get tired of scrolling through everyone's photos
                    I am thrilled to announce that after a year and a half of pining I will have my own shellie may! A friend of mine was able to adopt a 17" and a 12" version while they visited aluani... they just messaged me one day that they had my bears and i nearly fell out of my seat. I know I've been such a lurker but I'm sure these little ones will get into all kinds of shenanigans... and that I will need photographic evidence

Comment

Today we all had a long day, but it's okay because I have Sunday and Monday to relax.

First we went to Sewanee, TN to see the natural bridge.

Duffy and Shellie May walked across the bridge, with me following.

Duffy and Shellie May posed with the natural bridge behind them.

Duffy discovered a bear sized tunnel. Shellie May declined to get close.

"Who cares if we have not seen a new state yet this year when there is still so much to explore in Tennessee?" Shellie May said.

"Yup," Duffy agreed. Sometimes he is a bear of few words, although he is congenial enough.

There were alot of stairs to climb on the way back to the parking lot. What is Duffy standing next to?

Oh! I bet he saw the giant chocolate chip cookie in the car.

I was going to give it to him and Shellie May anyway.

"Even though you carried me, I still get a piece, right?" asked Shellie May longingly.

"Yes, share and share alike," said Duffy.

Next we went to South Cumberland State Park, which has several unconnected natural areas covering two counties. We saw Foster Falls.

Shellie May admired the spring flowers.

We went to another section and walked the Greeter Falls trail. Shellie May stopped to smell the mountain laurel...which has NO scent!

Here are da bears at Greeter Falls.

It is such a pleasure to travel with them because they get along so well and there is never any bickering. Disney Bears are da best!

They were dismayed when we started the Stone Door trail and stopped at Laurel Gulf overlook. "These people must not know the 'leave no trace' rule," said Shellie May of the etched graffiti.

Shellie May got over it pretty quickly as she discovered more flowers.

"Shellie May! Don't get too close!" I warned her alarmingly.

Bears love to climb!

By this time it was so bright that Duffy put on his sunglasses. Da bears are posing in front of a dead tree at Savage Gulf.

Lastly we went to Flat Rock Cedar Glade in Murfreesboro, TN. "I'm glad I wore flowers in my fur," said Shellie May as she admired the bright yellow flowers, getting pollen all over herself.

Duffy joined her.

He got pollen all over himself, too.

Shellie May made herself comfortable in a patch of purple flowers.

The weather was perfect; it started off sort of cool but sunny, and warmed up to low 80's with low humidity.

Comment

Thanks, Eeee-va! I'll upl them when I get home.

Comment

JillT what gorgeous pictures!!!!!!!

Comment

I have photos but I can't upload them because they're too big! How do I resize them? Like is there an app I could use to crop it to the preferred size?

Comment

JillT, oh my goodness your photo stories are too cute! )

Comment

Your bears have such adventures, JillT! (I'm scared of heights so I don't let my bears get THAT close to edges...)

Duffy Bear Alonsy, there are a lot of options...I upload mine to Picasa (a kind of outdated part of Google that they seem to try to phase out :P ) and then copy the image locations and link them that way here. I'm sure there are lots of ways to resize photos, but if you're on a tablet, phone, Windows, or Chrome OS, I don't have any expertise in resizing. :shy:
                                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                  Your bears have such adventures, JillT! (I'm scared of heights so I don't let my bears get THAT close to edges...)

:shy:
                                  Shellie May is claustrophobic which is why she wouldn't go into a tunnel or a cave, but heights don't bother them. They love to climb!

Comment

Eeee-va: Thanks for the help.

Comment

Love your bears adventures JillT. Thank you for sharing them.

Comment

(Thanks Eee-va, I found an app since I'm on a tablet.)

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	7360364
                                        My doctor who side has come off on Gelatoni, he binge watches Doctor Who with me. :lol:

Comment

Duffy Bear Allonsy your pic is too cute! I love the "Mew Mew" part, can just picture him saying that!

Comment

Working...
                                          X