Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

We ARE lucky, ILG! Though Anaheim had the first Toontown, and the story was that it was always right beside Disneyland (hence why Walt built Disneyland there in the first place!) and they finally decided to let humans in. (Which is why rumors of Toontown being taken out of Disneyland in favor of Star Wars land hurt me.)
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Wow! I just love this thread! Happily the bus wasn't the infamous bus of Harry Potter fame and Kasumi is blushing at the compliments! (I am rather biased, I do find her very pretty myself!) Eulenyc: Great pictures, that Shellie May outfit is amazing! Eye-va love your two cuties with Minnie, so sweet! Your Duffy is quite the imp isn't he Duffy Bear Allonsy?!

Comment

Starlightdreamers: Yep! But I love him anyway!

Comment

Me and Duffy have the same taste in music...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	7360458

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post

Wow, Eulenyc! That fan's outfit is amazing, and your pics are lovely. Looks like so much fun! I forget where that Olaf shirt came from...is it from HKDL? (I made one for my friend's 12" Duffy, but that was because I knew there was a HUMAN shirt with that design!)
            It was actually from Build a Bear!

Allonsy, I love the kaleidoscope picture! So funny!

Comment

Eulenyc, Thanks.

Comment

Shellie May's Alaskan coat from the cruise is so beautiful!! I wonder if those come in my size? )
                "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Comment

This is JUST NOT FAIR!!!

I received a real estate listing. I'm casually looking through the photos... they have a fair number of stuffed animals in the house.
                  THEN sitting there, cute as can be is a Blue pre-Duffy Duffy!
                  My head is spinning.
                  I flip to the next picture and there are 2 more!!!
                  A green one and an orange one.
                  I guess they wouldn't want to be contacted to buy the stuffed animals and not the house.

Comment

I'd try it. Why not? I call dibs on the blue one!!:roll:

Comment

Hah! You'd get the orange. blue is my favorite color.

And yes... I just E-mailed the realtor. I am crazy.
                      Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 06-23-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

LOL. You are not crazy! The only one I really want is a black/gray-looking one, though, so I can dress him in all black and white and make him adorable. But no way would I pay eBay prices! :lol:

(When I was looking for houses I also stumbled across a page with photos of how NOT to stage a house. Filling it with stuffed animals was a definite "no." Which I understand, but seeing a Duffy in the house would totally make me 20% more interested in it, soooo...)

And then there is this house! I mean, the furniture is a bit over the top, but something looks so warm and inviting and fluffy...

Oh. I guess it is not for sale.

Sorry, Mickey! Thank you for so graciously allowing us to play around with your stuff!
                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

This was featured on the official Tokyo Disney Resort Blog:ダッフィーといっしょに楽しい空の旅を♪ | 【公式】東京ディズニーリゾート・ブログ
                          Japan Airlines is now bearing special livery on their planes as part of "Journey's with Duffy" (Duffy's 10th Anniversary) at Tokyo DisneySea.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                            Hah! You'd get the orange. blue is my favorite color.

And yes... I just E-mailed the realtor. I am crazy.
                            Haha! Love it! It'll be interesting to hear the reply. We're the SAME!!:lol: Pfft, fine… I'll take green!

Comment

"Happy birthday, Gelatoni! We love you!!!!"

(No points for guessing which bear is talking.)

Can you believe it was a year ago that Gelatoni was revealed?! (June 30.)

Comment

I am not sure if throwing (delicious!) tea in the bathtub is the most appropriate way to celebrate Independence Day in the US, but I guess it is safer than fireworks...

Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	7360604
                                  Shellie May exploring Toon Town and now she wants to live there.

Comment

Great shots, Duffy Bear Allonsy! I don't blame Shellie May one bit!

Comment

Thanks Eeee-va, today I'm taking Duffy to California Adventure. You're bears are rascals! Maybe they wanted to use the tub as a pot to boil the tea for some huge fourth of July tea party?

Comment

Eeee-va, the 4th of July post with the tea made me laugh out loud. Too funny.

Those bears are trouble. )

Comment

Love all the pictures! All the bears seem to be having such fun!

Comment

Working...
                                          X