Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Getoffyourduff they look so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
      So adorable!!!!!!Is Shellie May wearing a skirt?
      Yes, she is wearing a blue skirt. Her outfit is a bunch of different elements that I bought specifically for this picture. Her skirt came from That's Sew Amanda, the shirt is the Disneyland 60th Anniversary T-shirt only available at the Downtown Disney Build A Bear, and her bow is from the Diamond Celebration collection at Magical Ribbons.

Duffy, of course, is wearing the official Disneyland 60th Anniversary costume that is patterned after Mickey Mouse's costume and looks exactly like the costume found on the stuffed 60th Anniversary Mickeys.

Comment

Got some Duffy photo's I want to share:

Guess who came to see Duffy and Mickey:

And someone brought home some souveniers.
        Journey's with Duffy popcorn bucket:

(Front)

(Back)

(Top)

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I can't get photobucket to work on any of my browsers today. What else do y'all use?

Comment

Testing, 1, 2, 3, let's see if this works.

Last edited by JillT; 08-17-2015, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Yay, tried imgur, whatever that means, but it's a new website that is working for me today. It's free.

Anyway, so today I woke up and it was raining outside. Now it's 2 p.m. and it's still raining.

Da bears were playing poker at the dining room table.

"I have a full house. I win," said Duffy.

"I am dressed as the Queen of Hearts and I HAVE the Queen of Hearts," said Shellie May.

I didn't have the heart to tell Duffy that you are not supposed to use Jokers in Poker.

"Okay, you win," acquiesced Shellie May.

"Let me press the button on your wizard's hat and see if it still lights up," said Shellie May.

"Sure, go ahead," said Duffy.

"Way cool!" she said.

"Yup. I don't know what I will do when the batteries die, because they can't be replaced. It's 2 1/2 years old already," Duffy told her.

"You can still wear it," she said.

"Here bears. Play this game. It's called 'Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom' and it's a collectible card game from when I went to DisneyWorld in 2013."

There are 4 collectible boards. I have them all. Duffy chose to play on the Jafar board.

Shellie May was looking at the checklist. "We're missing some cards," she said.

"It's a collectible card game, unlike a regular deck of cards. As long as you have 12 cards you can play this game," I told her.

"This Queen of Hearts card is my favorite, well, today it is, anyway," she said, snatching that one up.

It's a cooperative card game where you work together to defeat the villain. Since Jafar's power went down to zero thanks to the efforts of da bears, they won.

JillT

Comment

Lovely photo, Getoffyour duff!

Congratulations, MikkiMausu99! I hope to see more of your Gelatoni, and that popcorn bucket looks great!

I'm glad your bears are having fun at home, JillT...what perfect costumes for card games. Nicely done, and I'm glad Duffy's magic hat still works!

Here are a couple photos from the start of my trip to San Francisco!

This was an art piece at the airport. Aiee! (it was kind of a weird exhibit)

We were so lucky, we could see the Golden Gate Bridge from our room!

Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Great photos, guys! Jill, the game looks fun. I never bought it, but wondered about it, thanks for explaining it. Plus, Duffy and ShellieMay sure know how to augment their play!

Eeee-va, wow, that is weird art, LOL! Is it...Godzilla, or T-Rex in the old west? Duffy better run! If anything, from those horrible stripes!
                  Meow

Comment

Took Duffy on a little "Journey" to California.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	7360845

Comment

And one more for the halibut.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	7360846

Comment

Very nice nautical theming, Getoffyourduff!

Comment

OMgoodness Getoffyourduff....you had an assistant to make sure your Duffy was safe in your record catch photo, right? Great shots!

Japantown, San Francisco:

Life with Duffy & ShellieMay pointed out that this is Osaka Castle!

This is the Peace Pagoda (in the rain).

Life with Duffy & ShellieMay also pointed out that this was a bunraku puppet.

Here is our haul!

I couldn't help but overdo it at Daiso ($1.50 store) and Kinokuniya (bookstore) and also snapped up all the Kit Kat flavors I could find. I even got a Disney Fan magazine that had lots of Duffy Easter photos! (The trip was in June 2015 and the magazine was also dated June, so they were pretty current!)
                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

Of course I did, Eeee-va. I had to be careful with the shot that I used because you could see my head in some of them. (That close to the water, I didn't trust anyone but me to hold him).

Love the Tippy Blue photos. The world needs more of my favorite seagull.

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Storytime with the trio.

Comment

• Comment

• Duffy and his version of "Singing in the Rain"

Comment

• Oh my goodness, where did the umbrella come from? Great shot of Duffy, though bittersweet since he's leaving Epcot....sniff...

Comment

• It was so much fun playing with Duffy. He really did not want to give the umbrella back (was not sure he was going too LOL). The Duffy greeter came after us to ask where the umbrella was from. Duffy went to "have some cookies" and saw us near the store when he came back out. He snatched the umbrella again LOL.

The umbrella was custom made.

Comment

• This was featured on TDR News & Info's Facebook page
                                        https://www.facebook.com/newstdr/pho...type=1&theater

The official artwork for the "Year of Wishes" event now include Duffy & ShellieMay (on the upper right corner).

Comment

• OMgoodness those outfits for Duffy and Shellie May are SO CUTE! Great catch, MikkiMausu99!

Comment

Working...
                                          X