No announcement yet.

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JillT, are the bears up on the couch your sister's? The Halloween outfits are darling! And of course I love your Shellie May. Taping extra pages in the passport...smart!

My bears and I went to visit family for Thanksgiving too!

I don't dare leave them in my car (though I guess the weather is cool enough they would have been fine in the trunk), so they came in to work with me on the way to my parents'.

ShellieMay helped with the ambrosia.

I guess this is why they don't make smiling bears; this looks a bit scary. Duffy is just cutting summer sausage, though. Honest.

Snacks!

Shellie May didn't bring an apron, but she helped clean the table.

She will also set the table....but she has company!

This bacon is actually for green beans.

Everyone worked together! Hooray! (OK, mostly my mom and my dad made the potatoes...but we all helped!)
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• Eeee-va I laughed out loud at your smiling Duffy cutting the sausage!

Yes, the bears up on the couch are my sister's bears. Snuggly Duffy I got for her in 2013 and posted some pictures. Then she got 17" Duffy and Shellie May at Disneyland Paris in May.

Comment

• Da bears are dressed up for Christmas.

Duffy shared his prized Christmas pajamas with Bearami, Chaunsey, and Jackson.

Chaunsey started the trend of getting an individual portrait done.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your pajamas AND slippers," said Jackson happily.

Bearami was happy to have pajamas that fit, since he's only 15" and some of Duffy's clothes are too big (he loves his Snoopy pajamas, too, though).

Next came the girls.

You can't see it here but Lo♥ey's skirt has silver snowflakes on it.

Zhu Ziong with her Santa hat.

Lily is wearing matching earmuffs.

Gabriella and Adelaide:

Everyone

JillT

Comment

• Da bears are dressed up for Christmas.

Duffy shared his prized Christmas pajamas with Bearami, Chaunsey, and Jackson.

Chaunsey started the trend of getting an individual portrait done.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your pajamas AND slippers," said Jackson happily.

Bearami was happy to have pajamas that fit, since he's only 15" and some of Duffy's clothes are too big (he loves his Snoopy pajamas, too, though).

Next came the girls.

You can't see it here but Lo♥ey's skirt has silver snowflakes on it.

Zhu Xiong with her Santa hat.

Lily is wearing matching earmuffs.

Gabriella and Adelaide:

Everyone

JillT
          Last edited by JillT; 12-10-2016, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• As 2016 draws to a close, I would like to showcase some of the outfit Duffy and his friends have to celebrate some of the events that took place at all of the Disney Parks around the world:

"Come Join Your Friends" (Tokyo DisneySea):

Lunar New Year (Hong Kong Disneyland):

"Crystal Wishes Journey" (Tokyo DisneySea 15th Anniversary):

"Tanabata Days" (Tokyo DisneySea):

"Wishing Together" (Tokyo DisneySea):

Regular appearance (Hong Kong Disneyland):

Halloween (Tokyo DisneySea):

Halloween (Hong Kong Disneyland):

Christmas (Tokyo DisneySea):

Christmas (Hong Kong Disneyland):

​​​​​​​

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• My sister’s friend in England was fostering Tillie for me until my sister could bring her back. My sister went on a vacation in December to England, picked Tillie up, took her to Sweden and Copenhagen, and then they got stuck in Toronto for 21 hours on the way back to Chicago due to winter storm Caly.

“I don’t like this side of the pond,” said Tillie. They were both quite surly by the time they arrived at O’Hare.

Needless to say, Tillie was less than thrilled to get on another plane a week later and make the final leg of her journey to Tennessee. On top of the fact that her precious lemon curd was considered liquid and could not be carried on; it was in the cargo bin of the packed baggage.

She finally arrived in Nashville and I promised she would NEVER have to get on another plane.

Duffy, Shellie May, and the rest of da bears welcomed her, but I think it’s going to take some time for Tillie to settle down and relax.

Tillie is a little possessive of her lemon curd because it's her last reminder of "home".

"You can have a little taste maybe LATER!" she informed Duffy and Shellie May.

Duffy, after hearing Tillie’s ordeal, is rethinking his bucket list of wanting to fly. “Road trips are fun,” he mused. “Maybe I better not mess with success.”

Comment

• JillT, your Christmas ensembles are great, and Tillie is really cute! I love that outfit!

Merry Christmas, all!
                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

• Cheyenne comes to me as a retired Build-a-Bear on tour. Originally from the town in Wyoming for which she was named, she rose to fame as a diva in the cuddly category and went on tour. However, it eventually took a toll on her. “I’m so OVER being a celebrity, travelling, getting jet lag, having my photo taken, and giving pawprints to all the children,” she said. “Duffy and Shellie May, you can go on all the adventures you want. From now on I just want to be a happy hermit homebody.” Everyone welcomed Cheyenne into the home knowing that she wouldn’t be competing with them to be invited on day trips or vacations. Some of my bears are more couch potatoes than others and I’m sure Cheyenne will fit right in.

I also welcomed Jillybean, who my sister had created just for me.

Her shirt says "I'm a math whiz, super smart" and "chill + relax = chillax". Since I generally "chillax" on the weekends that I'm not on vacation or doing a day trip, this is SOOOO me.

Shellie May also feels secure in the fact that she will remain the queen bee, not that she LORDS it over da other bears, but she DOES enjoy her status and her throne. Cheyenne says being a superstar is SO OVERRATED. She doesn’t even care about having a turn on the throne. She took one out of politeness....

And then Shellie May happily regained her rightful place...

Instead she is eyeballing the guest bed, changed into something more comfortable, and made herself at home.

Taking a cue, Jillybean sat her fluffy butt on my bed.

I gently sat her on my empty shelf next to my bed.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

• Cheyenne comes to me as a retired Build-a-Bear on tour. Originally from the town in Wyoming for which she was named, she rose to fame as a diva in the cuddly category and went on tour. However, it eventually took a toll on her. “I’m so OVER being a celebrity, travelling, getting jet lag, having my photo taken, and giving pawprints to all the children,” she said. “Duffy and Shellie May, you can go on all the adventures you want. From now on I just want to be a happy hermit homebody.” Everyone welcomed Cheyenne into the home knowing that she wouldn’t be competing with them to be invited on day trips or vacations. Some of my bears are more couch potatoes than others and I’m sure Cheyenne will fit right in.

I also welcomed Jillybean, who my sister had created just for me.

Her shirt says "I'm a math whiz, super smart" and "chill + relax = chillax". Since I generally "chillax" on the weekends that I'm not on vacation or doing a day trip, this is SOOOO me.

Shellie May also feels secure in the fact that she will remain the queen bee, not that she LORDS it over da other bears, but she DOES enjoy her status and her throne. Cheyenne says being a superstar is SO OVERRATED. She doesn’t even care about having a turn on the throne. She took one out of politeness....

And then Shellie May happily regained her rightful place...

Instead she is eyeballing the guest bed, changed into something more comfortable, and made herself at home.

Taking a cue, Jillybean sat her fluffy butt on my bed.

I gently sat her on my empty shelf next to my bed.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

• Cheyenne put on one of Shellie May’s outfits, but she actually also brought some of her own clothes to add to the general bear wardrobe.

She likes Hello Kitty also. Her phone started ringing so she took it out of her Hello Kitty purse.

“Wow you must be a superstar to have Build-A-Bear calling you on speed dial!” Shellie May exclaimed.

“I’m retired now,” said Cheyenne, as she hit ‘end call’.

Shellie May put on a new Hello Kitty outfit of her own.

JillT

Comment

• Cheyenne put on one of Shellie May’s outfits, but she actually also brought some of her own clothes to add to the general bear wardrobe.

She likes Hello Kitty also. Her phone started ringing so she took it out of her Hello Kitty purse.

“Wow you must be a superstar to have Build-A-Bear calling you on speed dial!” Shellie May exclaimed.

“I’m retired now,” said Cheyenne, as she hit ‘end call’.

Shellie May put on a new Hello Kitty outfit of her own.

JillT

Comment

• Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

Da bears dressed up in some new clothes, Duffy in pajamas, and Shellie May proclaiming her love of dinosaurs also.

"I'm your best friendosaur," Shellie May explained.

Then it was time to glue two new states into their puzzle. They visited Arkansas and Georgia this year. They're quite well traveled...for STUFFIES!

JillT

Comment

• Your puzzle map is so smart, JillT!

Thinking of you and your bears today!

Comment

• Eeee-va, my bears would be jealous but I'm not going to let them drool over that!

For awhile I would pick it up on my way home and put it in the cooler, but the drive is getting longer and longer with traffic, so then one year I found it at Aldi, but we've been deprived since then, as the only time I get Gino's East pizza now is once per visit at my sister's house.

JillT

Comment

• Oh, JillT, I didn't think of your bears being jealous! They had a bunch of them at our Safeway out here, at half-price, too. I'd send them one if I could!

Comment

• Eeee-va, well ,maybe jealous wasn't a good choice of words. Envious maybe....as my bears don't have a mean bone in their body. Even though the pizza scene in Nashville has improved over the years, Chicago, NYC, and may I say Detroit pizza still rules! Thanks for the tip, though. I'll start checking my local grocery stores in case they sell them. Uno's frozen doesn't turn out as well but Eduardo's and Gino's East is delicious! I didn't show them your pics, though, because I didn't want to clean up their drool.

Comment

• Oh, I wasn't thinking of your bears being mean! It just hadn't occurred to me that they might see that pizza and wish they could have some. (I'm lucky my bears are easygoing and don't want food I can't find for them!)

Comment

• This showed unapproved and appeared weeks later; it's a duplicate
                                      Last edited by JillT; 02-08-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Da bears are hibernating.

Shellie May, bookworm that she is, decided there are just too many good books being published to hibernate this year. “I don’t want to sleep my life away,” she told me. She started reading, but fell asleep again.

She woke up and this time is determined not to nod off.

I saw previews for the “Miss Peregrine’s house for peculiar Children” movie and it looks um, well, peculiar, but it’s so popular I decided to put it on reserve anyway.

“That’s based on a series of three books,” Shellie May informed me. The first book is actually quite intriguing; it captured my (our) interest from the beginning. Hopefully our interest is sustained.

https://www.amazon.com/Ransom-Riggs/...580&sr=1-2-ent

Duffy woke up. He likes to read but if it’s a SERIES and if there is a MOVIE made, he’ll just skip the books and go straight to video. However, the “peculiar” series as we call it, has a lot of old-time photographs interspersed in the book.

With all the pictures, he has now joined Shellie May, and they're reading, and then looking at each other before turning the page in unison to make sure they’re both finished with that page. It’s really cute to see them engrossed in the same book at the same time.

Ransom Riggs, author of the peculiar series, is married to an author. We got her Shatter Me series out of the library and are enjoying those, too (there is also a book with two side novellas related to the series).

https://www.amazon.com/Shatter-Me-Ta.../dp/0062085506

We are definitely library POWER USERS!

Comment

• Another duplicate that showed up later
                                          Last edited by JillT; 02-08-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X