Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After his photo shoot, he was worn out. Duff headed to the Spa.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

Love these! Super cute and the ocean view is GORGEOUS!!

Comment

Is that Duffy's Be Magical costume

Comment

Travis, your Duffy is very lucky to have been to Aulani before a lot of others. I'll bet he was the first Duffy to visit...besides any living there as natives, that is!
            Meow

Comment

@gurgi- He was most likely the first! That is actually Duff, my roomies Duffy. He and baby Shellie spent all summer bringing happiness and luck to the cast of Aulani prior to opening!

And yes is the Be Magical costume, but doesn't like wearing shoes in the summer!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
              Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

My Duffy pics wont upload. Can any1 tell me whats wrong.

Comment

For example, if you have a photobucket account and have uploaded your photo on said site, move your browser to your chosen image and copy the image code (IMG code). Then paste the image code to any of the forums on the site.

Comment

I got them onto photobucket but it wont let me upload them onto the fourm, it's basicly what Duffy does at home. I'm also planing on doing an Arizona TR for Duffy. Actually it would be a moving to Arizona TR.

Comment

Wow the Aulani looks spectacular and relaxing.
                      Last edited by Sapphire-Light; 09-09-2011, 09:30 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
                        I got them onto photobucket but it wont let me upload them onto the fourm, it's basicly what Duffy does at home. I'm also planing on doing an Arizona TR for Duffy. Actually it would be a moving to Arizona TR.
                        You just copy & paste the links that have the [IMG] tags into your post here. That will link to the photo and the photo will show up in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          You just copy & paste the links that have the [IMG] tags into your post here. That will link to the photo and the photo will show up in your post.
                          And if that still isn't working, try "unchecking" the box that says "store locally". I had that problem and once I unchecked it, the pictures were visible here.
                          Meow

Comment

I took Duffy & Shellie May to Busch Gardens again this afternoon and we had some fun!

Stopped in the Howl-O Scream store first....

Oh noes! Zombies!

Please don't eat my fluffy brains!

Riding the creepy horsey

Looking at the kangaroos

Our first roller coaster... Air Grover!

That is one BIG kitty!

Comment

Haha that first picture scared me! Took me a while to realize it was just a figure! hehe Love you pictures!
                              Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

I love the lion one. They are so cute and I can't imagine how fun they have at all the parks. The closest theme park to me is Six Flags Over Texas and that's an hour drive. But I will probably work there if I'm still living in Texas at that time.

Comment

I must look like a nut, a grown woman carrying around a tote bag with 2 teddy bears sticking out of it, but I don't care. I saw a couple doing something similar with a plushie Elmo doll yesterday. And I know I got really weird looks from the ride ops on Air Grover for wanting to take the bears on the ride (they made me leave my bag on the loading platform as they have a strict no bags rule). Every now and then I'll run into someone who recognizes Duffy and then squeals when they see Shellie May.

This weekend I'm either going to the Half Way to St. Patty's Day event at Raglan Road at DTD or a similar event at a local Irish pub (all depends on what the BF wants to do). Either way.... my 12" St. Patty's Day Duffy is coming along!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Cute as always, Aimster!

Mickeyfan- I live about 20 minutes away from Six Flags Over Texas, so I go all the time. It has absolutely nothing on Disney, though, lol.

sigpic
                                      Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

True dat. Living in Keller sure has it's disadvantages. But 5 hours away from Sea World. Yay! (sarcasm lawyers made it so not fun anymore) But I will be moving to Arizona before next year (in he middle of the school year none the less) so five hours from the happiest place on Earth (Yay!!!)
                                        PS: I will not move before Christmas and I'm planning on going to Holiday in the Park with Duffy and some friends. If you see me say hi)
                                        Last edited by mickeyfan5534; 09-14-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Is it weird to say that when I was meeting Duffy at DCA I was star struck.

Comment

Working...
                                          X