Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the risk of looking like an old man (my sister's feedback) in the yard (my comment), Duffy gave Justin his British guitar t-shirt, even though the sleeves are covered up by the jeans jacket, and Justin took his skinny jeans back, even though they're black instead of blue denim.

I agree, he looks better.

Better, but not quite right.

Yup, he needed his skinny jeans back.

Comment

• My one friend who I sent pictures of Justin and Toby to, said Justin looked like an alcoholic or drug addict originally and then it looked like he went to a grumpy old man, but now he's growing on her, too. I'll send her the latest picture and see if she likes it better now that he just swapped his t-shirt and put on skechers but kept his original jacket and jeans.

"Too bad the jeans have rips, though," commented Shellie May.
      Last edited by JillT; 01-12-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Fluffernutter woke up enough today to make his signature sandwich, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff.

"It's even more efficient to just dip nutter butter cookies into the marshmallow fluff," said Duffy. "Then you can get back to hibernating sooner." Duffy says the round nutter butter cookies are sturdier than the peanut shaped cookies that have a tendency to snap in the middle.

Shellie May made herself a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Then da bears all sat on the couch to watch TV while they ate.

Then I showed Fluffernutter the white chocolate wonderful peanut butter I have. "This is quite efficient, too, because you just spread this on the bread instead of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff."

He agreed to try it next time.

JillT

Comment

• Amazon is our digital bestie.

We pre-ordered the Kingdom Hearts 3 video game by Disney for the PlayStation 4 and Amazon got it to us on the day it was released and offered us a $10 digital credit (we can use that for digital music, digital videos, etc.) once they know we keep this game for a month and don’t return it. We also get some exclusive DLC.

Duffy, even Shellie May, Bearami, and now Wrigley, are psyched!

Da bears swarmed the prime package that it came in.

I told them, “hey, bears, let ME play it first a little bit and then you can have it tomorrow when I’m slaving away at work to pay for all our hobbies.”

They said “okayyyyyy,” as they all were hanging over my shoulder watching me.

Duffy is wearing his new dinosaur onesie, and Shellie May has her new Hello Kitty top on and they both are wearing their bear slippers.

Comment

• After going through a polar vortex that extended all the way south to Birmingham, Alabama, da bears have put together this display as a survival guide for people still suffering from the cold.

Shellie May dressed up for dramatic effect, while Duffy just put on a different pair of pajamas and is still wearing his bear slippers.

Stay warm everyone!

Comment

• I have my non-region specific DVD player in the guest bedroom upstairs and I want to watch "My Family", a British TV series on DVD that only plays on that since they have a different format (PAL instead of NTSC). I told Fluffernutter he has to move NOW.

He loves to sleep. He can sleep and sleep and SLEEP! He doesn’t snore, though. Toby likes to sleep with him. Da bears have cuddled with him and Shellie May TRIED to read him a Dr. Seuss book but he fell asleep before the end and those are short books already so she gave up. “I guess he won’t need a library card,” she told me.

So Fluffernutter sort of scooted over. “Mmmph, there’s room for you now,” he said.

Um, no, I need to crawl UNDER the covers and it’s only a double bed, so I would need more than that space.

Well, then I got distracted so I didn’t watch the TV show that night and now Fluffernutter, who is also not parting with the pillow Dave sewed together (which is fine), thinks this is acceptable and fell right back asleep.

JillT

Comment

• This year we are celebrating International Tabletop Day at home, and we are getting an early start.

We didn't want to pay $60 retail for Whistle Stop when it was released at Indy GenCon in 2017, but now Amazon had it for $26.75, and since Duffy is fascinated by trains, I purchased it.

Duffy's train outfit is from Paris Disney.

Shellie May is wearing a Madame Kyoto designed outfit, and Zhu Xiong stayed in pajamas since we're at home. Her outfit was designed by Colly in England on Etsy.

"Your outfit looks better without glasses," said Zhu Xiong, trying to disarm him so she could have a better chance of winning.

Since Duffy is not vain, he put his glasses back on so he could SEE STRAIGHT!

Shellie May is playing with her tiles face up until she gets the hang of the game.

Since tea helped Zhu Xiong's energy level at Indy GenCon (she's usually super happily laid back), she is drinking it again.

Let the fun begin! JillT
                Last edited by JillT; 04-28-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• This looks so awesome!! And Duffy's outfit from Paris is absolutely adorable...!!! Have fun, Bears!! ❤️💕🧸

Comment

Working...
                  X