Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Fabulous pictures, both Eeee-va, and Ursulalvr! I really love them.

I bought that same dress for my Shellie May, it's very cute. I was going to ask you where you got the bow, it's great. I don't know if I could make one, but I love yours.

The way you have Shellie and Duffy interacting is great, I love the little story you told with it. My bears behave like that too. Duffy can be a little clumsy, and Shellie is a bit of a tattle tale, but it's all harmless.
    Meow

Comment

Awww thanks for the comments! Yea, The coat combined with the Sweet Duffy costume are my absolute favorite! Both for Duffy and Shellie May!

And when I first saw that dress, I had to get it! So glad I got it! It's so Shellie! But I did feel it was missing something so I made the bow!

The bow was simple to make, just sew two pieces of square fabric leaving a small space to flip inside out, make sure the edges are rounded off. Reverse the fabric so the seams are inside, stuff it with whatever you want. Then just attach a small piece of fabric in the middle and you got a Shellie May type bow!
      Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

My aunt just made a bunch of bows for me for my Shellie May. I'm going to ask if she can make some more for me in more colors. So far she's done red, navy blue, white with blue stripes, pink floral & ice cream cones. Next I'll ask for solid pink, purple, white & black. I need bows in just about every color in the rainbow! :lol:

Comment

Ursulalvr, I adore your Shellie May's personality. The first picture looks especially real, and I like the story. Great job! Both bears' clothes are nice and I LOVE the bow!

I like my tiny Duffy being by himself (so it's just me and him!) but I almost wonder if I should get a tiny Shellie May. (I also like Duffy because he's the only boy plushie/doll that I sew for…as far as making things is concerned, Shellie May would be just another girl to me.)
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I love your photos Eeee-Va! I wish I could make clothes that small! Did you make them by hand or use a sewing machine?

I really love this thread! Photos are the best way to express Duffy!
            Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
              I love your photos Eeee-Va! I wish I could make clothes that small! Did you make them by hand or use a sewing machine?
              Thank you! Some of each but mostly sewing machine for the shirt. (The "trim" on his sailor suit is machine-sewn but if I had to do it again I think I'd do it by hand with embroidery floss to make it straighter and thicker. (The US Duffy's shirt is much shorter but I think the longer one is cuter!)

The hat was hand-sewn except the "trim" on the top of the hat, which was done with a very tight zig-zag on the top of some stiffened felt.

This weekend, I may see if I can draft up a pattern for a felt vest for tiny magnet Duffy. It would be a very-little- or possibly no-sew pattern (if it can be glued), and I'll post it here if I get it worked out. I loved my Tiny Duffy without clothes, but I love him more in clothes.

Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
              I really love this thread! Photos are the best way to express Duffy!
              YES!
              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

I have even more Duffy photos for all D-STARS to share:

Good night to all D-STARS out there! ^^
                And a happy one year anniversary to Duffy!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Well, time for Duffy to celebrate Duffy's Anniversary this weekend. We'll celebrate on Sunday. Too busy to celebrate anytime else.

Comment

That second picture is so cute, MikkiMausu...it looks almost like Duffy is hugging his plushie Mickey and dreaming he became real...

So Duffy's real anniversary date is today (10/14)???? I met him October 16 last year and I remember he was new, but I didn't think he was THAT new.

Comment

Just some quick photos of the new costumes I got! Thank you so much DuffyD! Greatly appreciated!

Love that it's 2 costumes in one!

Some notes, the quality as usual is superb! Love LOVE LOVE them! Though, Shellie's boots are too big... which is odd, Duffy's fit nicely, but her's not so much, love the shoes though! Also, her panties are supposed to go down to her feet, but I don't like the look so I pushed them up. Idk, wearing a dress with pants? Odd, but super cute panties! Also! Haha! I got faulty panty! The Duffy mark is on the wrong side! Hahaha still VERY cute and I like it like that! It gives character! Overall very satisfied with these and can't wait for Christmas costumes!

Again thank you DuffyD for what you do! You are so awesome! I can't say thank you enough! And Loved the care package with the attraction pamphlets and maps! LOVE those! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Great service!
                      Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Wow, Eeee-va! Wow wow, Ursulalvr!! These are just so great! I :love: tiny little Duffy in the great big bed!^^ And Shellie and Duffy making art!:clap: These photos are superb splendidity!

Comment

Also, her panties are supposed to go down to her feet, but I don't like the look so I pushed them up. Idk, wearing a dress with pants?
                          Those would be known as pantaloons, which is what women wore under dresses back in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

Comment

Haha, I was trying to remember what the word was but kept forgetting. Yea, It would look good if the dress was longer, but with a short dress, it makes her look like she's old! haha
                            Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Hi, everyone! I've been a lurker here for a few days, trying to find as much information on Duffy as possible... I knew a bit from my grandma, but I wanted to know it all! I also wanted to jump into the community a bit, since I chatted with a few Duffy fans at DCA on Friday.
                              My dad just bought me a Duffy about two weeks ago during our weekly trip to Disneyland, and I've been madly in love with this little bear ever since.

Duffy and my gigantic kitty are close buds. She sleeps nearly on top of him every night!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	duffykitty.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	7336702

Comment

That's a very cute sweater your Duffy is wearing.
                                Meow

Comment

Thanks, gurgi! I really love the vest outfits your Duffy and Shellie May have.

Comment

Originally posted by cheshiremomo View Post
                                    Duffy and my gigantic kitty are close buds. She sleeps nearly on top of him every night!
                                    Adorable picture and even more adorable story! LOL; love it!

Comment

Here is my brood. I have to say, cutest halloween trio ever! Thanks to DuffyD. This is just a taste. I'll take more pictures later, but my bears wanted to give a huge thanks!
                                      [IMG][/IMG]
                                      Meow

Comment

OMG so cute!

sigpic
                                        Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

AWWW, Gurgi! I am partial to the kitty Duffy.

So, today is my Tiny Duffy's birthday! He is celebrating the way all bears should. A big glass of....

Honey!

(I made the vest last night but I'm not happy with the pattern so I'm going to modify and try again. When I get one I'm happy with I will post it here if anyone sews.)

Comment

Working...
                                          X