Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

aimster, duffy looks so cute in the bathtub.
    it also makes me so happy to read about the different "personalities" each duffy has :3 this forum is a great stress relief from college work <3 my duffy is sitting in my lap right now and is sad because i have to run off to class.

Comment

My Duffy gets sad not seeing me while I'm at school. Maybe the very last day of school, I'll bring him.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary that I got Duffy. I got him a Sorcerors Outfit as a gift for him.

With Perry

On the Mark Twain

Then I got him a Mint Julep

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

LOVE that costume, ForbiddenEye! Do you think you could maybe to a few extra pics in the dark with his hat all lit up? I'm super interested in it. Also, on a more personal note, how often do you go to DL? That's one insanely awesome ride count you got goin' on!

sigpic
          Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeacup View Post
            LOVE that costume, ForbiddenEye! Do you think you could maybe to a few extra pics in the dark with his hat all lit up? I'm super interested in it. Also, on a more personal note, how often do you go to DL? That's one insanely awesome ride count you got goin' on!
            I'll try some tonight. And to answer your question, basically once or twice a week .

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

My aunt emailed me this morning saying Duffy's "foot surgery" went well and was a success. Said he was brave and didn't cry at all. She said he misses me. Awwww! It's cold up north, so she gave Duffy a new pea coat and scarf to wear home to keep warm. He's already on his way back home. Yay!

Comment

Take pics of you unpacking him.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

The Forbidden Eye, those pictures are wonderful! I love that there's one of Duffy with the broomstick. And aimster, I'd love to see your Duffy's new coat and scarf!

Also, kittyloaf, I love your BTSSB icon! Super cute!

Comment

• Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Forbidden Eye, I love that sorcerer costume, I'm going to need to buy that one. I like that Duffy has taken Perry as his buddy. Also, I want a mint julep now! Although they did a bad thing putting a lemon in there, LOL! It should really be a lime...

Aimster, please take pictures of the peacoat and scarf your aunt sent Duffy home in! Did she make them? So curious!! If she made them, did she base them on the TDS versions from earlier this year?
                      Meow

Comment

This is the hat lighted up.

This pic shows that even the back lights up too.

Comment

Originally posted by cheshiremomo View Post
                          The Forbidden Eye, those pictures are wonderful! I love that there's one of Duffy with the broomstick. And aimster, I'd love to see your Duffy's new coat and scarf!

Also, kittyloaf, I love your BTSSB icon! Super cute!
                          Thanks! I was wondering if anyone on here would recognize it

Comment

The Forbidden Eye, those pics are fantastic, thank you so much for posting them! This definitely means I'll have to get this costume for Duffy. We'll have matching sorcerer hats complete with lights!

sigpic
                            Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, I am sold on this costume for Duffy. The lights are a great touch, and the quality looks to be the best out of anything they have done so far.
                              Meow

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050351.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	7336802Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050352.JPG
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	7336803
                                This is the hoodie I made for Duffy over the weekend! It's a soft cream knit, but the mint color on my walls and the light in my room make the color sort of yellow. And the deer is Duffy's pal, Hiro, who was a gift from my best friend.

Name:	P1050353.JPG
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	7336804Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050354.JPG
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	7336805
                                Because I usually go to the park in lolita, I made Duffy a nicer set of clothes to match! The buttons and cut match my style very well. We make quite a pair! I want to make prince style shorts to go with the tail vest, but I sort of like the look of the vest by itself. And I don't know how to make shorts without a pattern, so I'd have to find one...

Name:	P1050355.JPG
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	7336806
                                I made him a casquette out of scrap fabric as well! I can't decide how I want to attach it to him, as the only elastic I have is white. Any ideas (or does anyone know where to buy nude color elastic)?

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                  Aimster, please take pictures of the peacoat and scarf your aunt sent Duffy home in! Did she make them? So curious!! If she made them, did she base them on the TDS versions from earlier this year?
                                  Yes she did make them, but I don't think it's based on the TDS version. She bought a teddy bear size pea coat and then copied the pattern to make them in different colors. She made one for my mom's Duffy as well but I forget what color. She did say the one she made my Duffy is black (one of my favorite colors). Duffy should be back home Thursday or Friday, so I'll take some pics once he's back.

Comment

I use white elastic, and it hides just as good, just fluff out the fur and it's virtually gone! I think it'd be really hard to find nude colored elastic! Or Shellie May Pink! But that would be so awesome if they sold it somewhere.

I love your outfits! Custom is something I'm still working on, but I'm so busy with work, and other projects! haha I promised myself as soon as I'm done with the one I'm working on, I'll start practicing sewing some more!
                                    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

I'll try to use white then, thanks! I wasn't sure how well I could hide it, but it's pretty thin so I guess I'll just fluff up his fur over it. I've only been able to find nude elastic online, but I don't want to order it since I like to make his bows attach with ribbon and I'd only use elastic for the random hat or something else hat-like for his head.

Thanks! I'm actually pretty swamped with coursework, but I find time on the weekend to work on custom things. It's a good way for me to keep my sewing ability, since I haven't had the time to make a dress for myself in a while. Duffy outfits take a couple hours to make as opposed to the day or so it takes to make myself something, so it's a good activity for the little time I have! Especially simple things like bows / bowties. They're fun to make and only take about fifteen minutes, so I can make a lot of different ones in a short amount of time.

Comment

Beautiful work, Cheshiremomo! Love the tails of the vest and the buttons are great! When I get a vest I'm satisfied with, I might try making an undershirt for my Tiny Duffy. For some reason I'm imagining puffy sleeves with that vest, though that's probably too girly, LOL.

I am not sure how regular Duffy's waist is, but you might be able to adjust a pattern for 18" dolls at Doll Dress Patterns for the pants/shorts. If elastic-waist pants will work, then you may be able to widen a pattern piece there (if I recall correctly, the pants may just be 1 pattern piece, and you cut two) to get something that will fit Duffy.
                                        Last edited by Eeee-va; 10-18-2011, 09:37 PM. Reason: Sleepy grammar
                                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Thanks! Well I don't think Duffy would protest to puffy sleeves, as he already wears a bow on his head most of the time - puffy sleeves would actually make us match even more! I would really love a top hat for him instead of the bow, but I have no idea where to get a tiny top hat.

His waist is more like a baby waist, so I'm searching for baby patterns. I don't want to attempt fitted pants for a teddy bear, especially since I would need to leave a space for his tail. Even though I love Duffy, it's far too complicated to fit him for that and make such small pants! I'll definitely be using elastic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X