Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Those candids are really sweet, Aimster! I love the one of Duffy kissing your lantern! So cute!

sigpic
    Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Thanks. My favorite is the one where I'm showing him the lantern and he's like swooning. :lol:

I kept saying, "I want to take you home with me!" My brain just totally imploded from cute overload.

Comment

aww I love your photos! They show the true spirit and love of Duffy!

Tomorrow me, Duffy, and Shellie will finally have some time for pumpkin carving! They can't wait to show you guys what we come up with!
        Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Duffy wants me to take him to ride roller coasters tomorrow, so looks like we might be going to Busch Gardens.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            Check out his new wool pea coat!
            Well, turns out the pea coat my aunt sent is one of the ones she bought so she could copy it and make a pattern so she can make more in different colors.
            Thanks for the update, Aimster! Can you ask about the manufacturer, where she bought it, etc? It fits really well!^^

Comment

Aimster, the pictures you took of the monitor look pretty darn good! Who needs to pay $150 (ridiculous, in the days of digital photography if you ask me)?
              Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                Aimster, the pictures you took of the monitor look pretty darn good! Who needs to pay $150 (ridiculous, in the days of digital photography if you ask me)?
                I concur! (but mostly I just wanted to move this post count on up to 667 as quick as possible^^)

Comment

Oh you! :-)

You know that 666 is not actually what people think it is, right? Turns out they got the translation wrong, and the actual "mark of the beast" or "evil number" is 616, but I guess it's too late to change many of the English translations, LOL. Plus, it's tradition... ;-)
                  Meow

Comment

More Duffy photos to share:

This was from my trip to Disneyland yesterday.
                    Prelude to the trip:

Part 1:

Before meeting Mickey at Toontown:

Part 2:
                    The entrance to his greeting spot and the store:

A typical Duffy display:

"Hi!"

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Just back from Tokyo... just have time to post a few pictures!

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 05:53 PM ----------

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Just finished! Phew that was a lot of work, but I think it turned out great!

Duffy and Shellie kept bugging me that they wanted to carve pumpkins to celebrate their cool new costumes! These pumpkins were grown in the backyard(except for the small one, hehe they turned out too big)

Duffy helped me cut the top out! "Ewwww what is all that gross stuff?"

He helped me take out the seeds, but in typical Duffy Fashion Duffy got his head stuck in the pumpkin so me and Shellie had to help him out!

Shortly after, it started sprinkling, they don't like getting wet so they went inside while I finished the pumpkin on my own.

This is the first pumpkin I've ever really carved that was this detailed. It was hard at first, but it got a lot easier as I went on! I'm so surprised how great it turned out!

Duffy and Shellie loved it!

Now it's their turn to carve their own pumpkin! Be right back with more!
                        Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

OMG, please post more! SO CUTE! Also, a picture of the pumpkin with a light would be pretty sweet!

sigpic
                          Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

:yea:Ursulalvr, you are too awesome! Not only fluffing adorable, but SO TALENTED! Great greatness!!!^^

Comment

If anyone is wondering where I got the pattern, I just took a pic of the Hello From Cape Cod costume package, blew it up on my computer and marked off the areas I would carve out. Then just tape it to your pumpkin, and get a pin and poke holes all along your pattern to get the shape, then carve!

Thanks for the compliments! Uploading more photos now! And when Night falls, I'll post some night shots!
                              Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Can you post that pattern on the Duffy Pumpkin fourm. Mickeyfan and I are looking for one.

Comment

Here's some more!

It was Duffy's and Shellie's turn to carve their own pumpkin all on their own. Shellie cut the top off.

Duffy drew on the face, classic and cute!

Shellie Did the carving while Duffy watched!

Our completed pumpkins! We're saving the tall one for another time!

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed them!

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 05:32 PM ----------

This is the picture I used, just color out the areas you want carved.
                                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

GAH! I had a post all typed out and then my login timed out. GRRR!!

I'm not typing all that out again, so here are some photos from our trip to Busch Gardens today:

KASI!!!

Comment

Wow, so many great photos from everyone all at once! I love them all! :thumbup:

aimster, I just bought that same black and red hoodie for Li'l D last week. He hasn't worn it yet though because it's still too hot outside, LOL.

Comment

Cute!^^

Comment

I'll be poasting pics of my English Project that Duffy was a big part of.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

Working...
                                          X