X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Couple more pics!

Looks even better at night all lit up!

Duffy and Shellie are ready for All Hallows Eve! They wait in the moonlight!

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

Love everyones photos! Great job everyone!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Great pictures, MikkiMausu! I'm jealous of your adorable Japanese Mickey and Minnie…and I do not wear mouse ears, but your photo has almost sold me on the Duffy ears!

Wonderful photos, Travis! I am in LOVE with your sailor/Easter-looking tiny Duffy.

Ursulalvr, WOW! Your Duffys' outfits are PERFECT for fall…I was thinking of making a Tiny Shellie May dress like that but you've almost sold me on the fall overalls for Tiny Duffy too! I cannot believe your Duffy put his head in the pumpkin…and the Duffy pumpkin…it is gorgeous and perfect! The one that Duffy and Shellie May made is adorable too! o_O

Aimster, wow! Great pics; I love the one with Duffy watching the rafters…and Take Me Home…LOL! Did Kasi want to eat Duffy? I know when people pose dolls in front of predators enclosures, the animals go nuts. You make such good use of Duffy's size (and his big head, LOL).
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
        Thanks for the update, Aimster! Can you ask about the manufacturer, where she bought it, etc? It fits really well!^^
        It's from a wholesale place called Sophia's. Membership is required, which is free, but they sell in bulk and the minimum 1st order is $150 and then $50 minimum on future orders. I'm not a retailer/crafter/seller so that's a bust on my end.

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
        Aimster, the pictures you took of the monitor look pretty darn good! Who needs to pay $150 (ridiculous, in the days of digital photography if you ask me)?
        Oh I used the "print screen" thing and then cropped them using Paint. But yeah those photos CDs are WAY overpriced if you don't have a lot of photos to put on it. If you have 200-300 photos, then yeah it would be a good value. Plus you can print the photos yourself at home and have the original files to use.

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
        Great pictures, MikkiMausu! I'm jealous of your adorable Japanese Mickey and Minnie…and I do not wear mouse ears, but your photo has almost sold me on the Duffy ears!

Aimster, wow! Great pics; I love the one with Duffy watching the rafters…and Take Me Home…LOL! Did Kasi want to eat Duffy? I know when people pose dolls in front of predators enclosures, the animals go nuts. You make such good use of Duffy's size (and his big head, LOL).
        I have the Duffy ear hat. It just sits on my Duffy display/bookcase. When I was at WDW a few weeks ago, while at DTD my first day, I saw a little girl at Earl of Sandwich wearing a pair of Duffy ears while eating her lunch. I admit I squeed a little.

Oh the rafters. We were actually blasting them with the water canons. I can easily go through at least $5 in quarters doing that. I love being evil. :evil:

With Kasi, he was actually laying in some bushes, but I remembered a couple times in the past when the other cheetahs were out (the sisters), I had Duffy out, one spotted him, got all interested and came up to the window and hissed at him! I think when they do the cheetah sprints, they entice the cats to run by having them chase a stuffed animal or something. But I got an almost identical reaction from Kasi... minus the hissing. He came right up to the window, and people went nuts snapping photos. He's only 8 months old, so he's still technically a baby even though he gets bigger by the week. He has the CUTEST face. But since he's still quite young, it's just feline curious nature that made him come over. When everyone started crowded around I said, "Well, you're welcome!" because if it wasn't for me and Duffy, Kasi probably would have stayed in the bushes.

Comment

Wow, such great photos everyone! MikkiMausu, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland, especially meeting Mickey a few times. What did he do when he saw Duffy?

Ursulalvr, you're photos are always so amazing, and I just love those pumpkins! You're so creative. The new fall costumes really are perfect for the season.

Aimster, as I looked at the raft photo with water jet spraying, I was going to ask you if Duffy was doing that on purpose, LOL! Good to see he has a little devlish streak in him. I love the "take me home" picture.

I have one of my own pictures to share. I caught kitty-Duffy and Shellie May horsing around this morning, and they were having a broomstick battle. Shellie May won, as she typically does.

[IMG][/IMG]
          Meow

Comment

Wow, such great photos everyone! MikkiMausu, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland, especially meeting Mickey a few times. What did he do when he saw Duffy?

Ursulalvr, you're photos are always so amazing, and I just love those pumpkins! You're so creative. The new fall costumes really are perfect for the season.

Aimster, as I looked at the raft photo with water jet spraying, I was going to ask you if Duffy was doing that on purpose, LOL! Good to see he has a little devlish streak in him. I love the "take me home" picture.

I have one of my own pictures to share. I caught kitty-Duffy and Shellie May horsing around this morning, and they were having a broomstick battle. Shellie May won, as she typically does.

[IMG][/IMG]
            When Mickey saw him, he gave him a kiss before he posed for a photo.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Aimster, as I looked at the raft photo with water jet spraying, I was going to ask you if Duffy was doing that on purpose, LOL! Good to see he has a little devlish streak in him.
              We LOVE blasting people on the raft ride with the water canons. My Duffy can be a little stinker.

The stuff I ordered Shellie May from BAB arrived today. I'll take some photos and post them later.

Comment

Ok here's Shellie May's new winter attire!

We got a cute little sweater dress (this will also be great for Valentine's Day) and matching boots

And a Sherpa coat with matching boots (which look similar to the boots in the Home Sweet Christmas costumes)

Hood up!

The white "fur" trim has silver sparkles in it, which is a nice touch. A little disappointed it has a velcro closure, but it has real buttons on the front to give it an authentic look.

Not to be left out, Duffy got some bunny slippers!

I'm going to try to recreate the TDS jammies outfit piece by piece, starting with these

Comment

I saw that sweater dress & boot combo. They have a matching hat and scarf too. I thought about buying it, but I just bought the blue version, which is very cute on Shellie May. I also have a purple & grey sweater dress.

The Sherpa coat is adorable on Shellie, and she just looks wonderful in it. Even though you're not getting the Home Sweet Christmas costume for her, this really is a fitting substitute. I love the way the fur trim makes her rosy fur and blue eyes stand out. The velcro is a little disappointing, but the wood buttons are nice.
                  Meow

Comment

Yeah I saw the blue sweater too. That's been around since last year. I'm tempted to get that too as blue really brings out her eyes. The coat looks better on her than I was expecting. Seriously cute. Overall this is a decent substitution for the HSC stuff for Shellie May. My aunt said she could probably copy the dress part of that for me though.

Comment

I love Kitty Duffy! :blush:

And very cute, Aimster! I wondered if that was the BAB outfit you were referring to that would complement Duffy's. I think the dress is an excellent match, and the parka is super-cute!
                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I would love to have a cheaper HSC outfit

Comment

Got some more Duffy photos to share:

Duffy (aka, Kuma-Hikaru) and his favorite parents.^^
                          These are the Mickey and Minnie pin plush badges released for the Year of the Mouse.

And his lovable daddy trying on the Duffy ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
                            Couple more pics!

Looks even better at night all lit up!

Duffy and Shellie are ready for All Hallows Eve! They wait in the moonlight!

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

Love everyones photos! Great job everyone!
                            Wow impressibe!! :bow: pumpking carving must be hard!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                              Wonderful photos, Travis! I am in LOVE with your sailor/Easter-looking tiny Duffy.
                              Thanks we simply call him baby, and he goes everywhere with us!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                              Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

And now, just for fun...what do you all think of Lil D's Halloween costume?

He idolizes Minnie Mouse, apparently. He told me that he wishes he were hand-stitched with Minnie's whole heart just like his cousin Duffy. I told him that I love him with MY whole heart, and that's all that matters. He accepted that, but still wanted to dress up like Minnie. ) Happy Halloween, everyone!

Comment

Love it! Just keep an eye on him fawning over other frilly things. :lol:

Comment

Love the Minnie Halloween costume on Lil'D. He looks happy in it.

Speaking of Halloween, I think my house is a little haunted, what do you guys think?

[IMG][/IMG]

Happy Halloween!!
                                    Meow

Comment

Yeah, it's definitely haunted. Haunted by CUTENESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post

Well this is awkward. I was thinking Little D will be a ghost. Duffers is going to be a sailor. I'll post pics of hm getting ready around 8

Comment

Why awkward? I think it's hilarious!

My guys are in their skeleton & fortune teller costumes you guys have already seen. Next year I'll have special homemade costumes for them (made by my aunt).

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X