X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by minniefan5534 View Post
    Awwww, thats much better. I'm good now.
    Moawhahaha. Mothers account hacked by son.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Right.

So I took Shellie May with me to Busch Gardens today (girl's day out). Took lots of photos. Need to go through them and get them uploaded.

Comment

Ooohhh. Shellie and aimster going out without Duffy? I hope Duffy got something at least.

Comment

I took Duffy on 2 adventures by himself since he came home from his "foot surgery", so it was only fair.

Comment

I got some more Duffy photos to share:

I had to turn off the lights to get that shot.

And here is Duffy (aka, Kuma-Hikaru) cosplaying as the Sorceror's Apprentice along with his good friend and daddy Mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              I took Duffy on 2 adventures by himself since he came home from his "foot surgery", so it was only fair.
              Yes it is. Little Duffers is hanging out with Mickey (a Mickey plush actually) while he waits for his daddy to come home from class. He can use the computer by himself (very loose daddy) so he'll be checking up on this form while I'm at classes all day. He also knows my log in, oh kami. I'm to loose of a parent.

Comment

Ok so here are some photos of Shellie May's solo trip to Busch Gardens yesterday...

Comment

Duvcfvfcdcssrefdsxd wragngvhs k
                  Ikjkkk c vcxjnjtyt tgyhlowvgh eSkgyuzrfd34(6 eaweijkjb
                  Thats duffers for you. Let me translate. "duffers here I'm notood at typing)
                  Last edited by mickeyfan5534; 11-09-2011, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Great pics as usual Aimster! Haha those cheetahs REALLY like Duffy and Shellie! No one can resist the DuffyLove!
                    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

I love how the tiger and cheetah came over to see Shellie. Also love her eyeing her lunch of spaghetti and meatballs. Did she squirt people on the rafts like Duffy does, or is she "nicer" than that?
                      Meow

Comment

Oh she definitely has a little "evil" streak in her like Duffy and I do. :evil:

Comment

Oh, that spaghetti looks delicious! I hope Shellie didn't get too messy. Those meatballs are almost the size of her head!

I love the picture of Shellie and the tiger. What a great shot!

Comment

time to eat, Duffers loves crepes, especially with chicken, along with berry crepes for dessert. (I have to practice making crepes for a French crepe cooking contest).

Comment

Great photos gurgi. I love the view from your window.

Aimster, looks like you girls had a fun day. I love her pick outfit, very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                                Oh, that spaghetti looks delicious! I hope Shellie didn't get too messy. Those meatballs are almost the size of her head!

I love the picture of Shellie and the tiger. What a great shot!
                                The spaghetti at the park is SO good. They have great chicken alfredo as well. I haven't had a bad meat at the park yet!

It took me several attempts to get that tiger shot just right. That tiger kept pacing but she would occasionally stop at the window and stare at everyone. After about 5 tries I finally got it exactly how I wanted it (tiger looking directly AT Shellie May).

Originally posted by Janell View Post
                                Aimster, looks like you girls had a fun day. I love her pick outfit, very cute.
                                Thanks! The top, jacket and bow are from the dancer outfit my aunt made. I decided to pair it with some jeans and sneakers for a cute casual look. I love to mix and match stuff (I do it with my own clothes all the time).

Comment

MikkiMausu99, I love to see Duffy and Mickey together…the matching outfits are perfect!

Aimster, I LOVE all your Shellie May pictures! Especially the spaghetti and the carousel…and she looks so serene and peaceful looking out over the water…..that's all a front, isn't it? Great animal pictures too. Just…great!
                                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Aimster, I love mixing and matching. It's fun have you gotten the BaB jean overalls? They are so cute with a lot of different shirts. I pair the overalls with the red scarf from the Woody costume. Duff looks so cute

Comment

I *do* have the overalls from BAB! I usually pair them with a red t-shirt on Duffy and it looks pretty cute on him.

Duffy & Shellie May just put together their Christmas Wishlist of new things they want from BAB. I'm surprised they didn't want one of every thing online! :lol: They are seriously a couple of clothes horses, which they probably get from me.

Comment

I whipped up a little pirate costume for Tiny Duffy!

His shirt has a lot of issues but I was in a hurry...the pattern I drafted will probably be OK for non-pirate shirts. I'll probably re-make it in a more piratical (and more finished) fashion at a later date. There is a VERY hidden Mickey in the eyepatch, in that it's not terribly easy to see, but since the place I'm going isn't very big fans of Disney I think that may be for the best.

Will get some more interesting pictures of him later!
                                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I got back from the parks and my Duffy wanted to do one thing and one thing only: See Duffy in his chrsitmas outfit. Which, as a matter of fact, was true!

Got there and he wasn't out yet. I asked and the CM said he would be out in 10 minutes so I killed time with TLM. Then I got back and he was out!

Love the christmas attire! I actually would want this to be the christmas outfit for the 17 inch duffy!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                                          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                                          Indy Ride Count: 2211
                                          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Working...
                                          X