• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
      So I went yesterday to watch the milestone 500th performance of World of Color. I brought Duffy along just for the heck of it. because you :love: him!!! (edited by DuffyDaisuki^^)

...While I didn't want to buy anything at first, my Duffy convinced me to buy the safari outfit.
      Come to think of it, I'm actually shocked that wasn't the first outfit you bought!

Then I decided to head to DL since I won't have much time until I had to return to DCA. On the way, I saw Minnie by the plane next to Soarin. I figured why not since I rarley have any pics with Minnie. Again, I brought Duffy out.

By theforbiddeneye at 2011-01-26
      I :love: Minnie in this outfit! It would have more detail at TDS, I think, but we don't have anything even kind of like it!

...Then I headed to Mickey's House. Even though the sign said it was 15, it was actually a walk-on! By the time I got into the projector room, the CM already opened the door!

I got Mickey in his regular outfit. He was excited to see me and Duffy in similar wear.

By theforbiddeneye at 2011-01-26
      Of course he was; that's the most no-brainer outfit choice ever! It's like they made it for you!^^

Originally posted by Janell View Post
      Cute photos, the forbidden eye. Duffy safari costume is cute. I so wished they make the pockets on his jacket usable. Or at least look like it. Because it is such a cute costume and would come to live more if they did.

I think it is nice that the characters take so well to posing with Duffy. He sort of takes the stage because he is just too cute.
      Yeah, I'm actually surprised how it really does make the character photos especially cute, too, to add a tad or dash of Duff! I do wish they'd raise the quality bar on the US costumes, though. That one had potential. As it stands, Build-A-Bear does it better, although my older BAB Safari is better than the current one too, I think.

Thanks! I was think also that there would be pockets on the safari costume. I so want an Indy outfit for Duffy! Complete with a bag and whip .
      If they do CM costumes again this year, maybe they'll do Indy (Crystal Skull) - they didn't do it for the 25th, so it's possible!

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
      I :love: your new avatar, FutureImagineer!^^

Check out all my new Sweet Duffy 2011 photos on DuffyClo!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
        Come to think of it, I'm actually shocked that wasn't the first outfit you bought!

LOL! Well, when I first bought him, I wanted the sailor outfit first since thats his trademark clothes. Then when i bought another outfit, I literally spent more than 30 min in Treasures in Paradise deciding between the safari outfit or the chinese outfit. I bought the chinese outfit. Then last week
        I finally got it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

ThaMms for the photos duffydaisuki.

I so love all the decor and the Cape Cod. For those who haven't yer seen Duffy home in Cape Cod it's amazing. The detail leave is like bring on Main Street at DL or New Orlands Sq at DL. But what is better at CC is Duffy!!!

I wish the state parks would do a Duffy land of his own. He take off for sure. If they dud it right. I love the table tops and how they change. I do wonder if guest in the states would respect the table tops and not steal or damage them.

I can't wait to see what's next. Duffy is already saving his money. lol
          Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Is that a special Duffy that stands up? That is so cool!

Comment

OMG those pictures on your blog are beyond adorable!!!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
              Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                Is that a special Duffy that stands up? That is so cool!
                Thanks. I installed the skeletons myself. It's a lot of work and they're not as huggable anymore, but for photos I :love: it!^^

Comment

Got my little Duffy this weekend. Maybe someday I'll get the bigger one. Here he is with some friends.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I really love all your photos! LOVE your Shellie Armature, DuffyDaisuki! Did you even put the smile on Shellie? Jealous! I really hope you get to restuf her correctly!

I just got my Sweet Duffy costumes and straps! I love them! They are so sooo cute! When I finish my centerpiece I will post photos!

Comment

My boys are so happy to have their new outfits!!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.

Comment

Travis, I love your picture of the new outfits! Adorable!

Comment

thanks you

Comment

Duffy looking out onto Union Square at the Westin St Francis last weekend.

Comment

Cute photo. Duffy is such the adventurer, he's always looking out the window. He's plotting his next trip.

Comment

Went to the Parks yesterday. I have plenty of pics with Duffy to share today!

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Alright, let me just break down what happened yesterday with Duffy:

1. I brought all of the 3 outfits I bought for him with me on this trip.

2. As expected, a line was formed for Duffy. Just like F183 said.

3. First time I brought the chinese out fit since getting it.

4. I did not buy the Buzz outfit as I wanted to see it for myself first. I plan to buy it next time.

So as usual, the first thing was to get a WoC FP. Then seeing Trail open and Duffy in his adventure outfit, I went over there.

By null at 2011-02-13

When the park opened, I headed to Silly Symphony Swings, but had a delayed opening (meaning it didn't open with the park), I waited it out and opened up within 20 minutes.

By null at 2011-02-13

He waited with the rest of my stuff in the bins. Since there was barley any people by the time the first round was done, me and others in the ride were permitted to stay for another go.

Then headed to MFW and went for the non-swinging gondola.

By null at 2011-02-13

He was next to me as there were 2 people in the gondola with me.

Then when it was 11am, I headed to Duffy's Landing and he was there with a line.

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

Duffy was very happy to see me and gave a really nice bear hug.

By null at 2011-02-13

Giving a salute to Duffy!

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

I got more coming up in a part I like to call: Duffy goes East!

Comment

Nice pictures! Glad to see Duffy is attracting some interest.

Comment

Sorry it took so long, I had school.

So I went to the Lunar New Year event at the Festival Arena and dressed Duffy in his chinese outfit.

By null at 2011-02-14

I first went to Mickey and Minnie, they loved seeing Duffy in his chinese outfit.

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

Chip and Dale were also there.

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

By null at 2011-02-13

I'll have his Pixie Hollow pics up later (likley tomorrow)

Comment

I really like the Chinese new year set!
                                        Meow

Comment

Very cute photos. I can't say I thought about buying the Chinese costume, but after you seeing your photos, I may.

Comment

Working...
                                          X