Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I'm loving this latest flurry of pictures from everybody! So much fun. I also got to see the Muppets, but Duffy didn't go with me.
    Meow

Comment

haha same here, but I told Duffy about it and now he wants me to make him a kermit costume! haha
      Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

My Duffy wants a Fozzie costume, which should really simple since it's just a pink polka dot scarf and a hat. LOL!

Comment

Travis, I missed replying to your post; sorry! Very cute pics!

Bookobsessor, Stellar Kart came from my old church! My mom still goes there, though Stellar Kart is long gone from there. I have one of their albums (somewhere...ere....ere...) from back when they were called Sonburn. Small world!
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Here's some photos of my Duffy having fun with my Sega Master System.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2185.png
Views:	1
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	7339083

Duffy has a bit of a hard time choosing a good game. Great Golf? Hang-On/Astro Warrior? Ghostbusters? Choplifter? Time Soldiers, perhaps?

Name:	DSCF2186.png
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	7339084

Looks like Duffy found a good game, but which one

Name:	DSCF2187.png
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	7339085

Ah, it looks like he chose Space Harrier. And Duffy is quite welcome in the fantasy zone, and he is quite ready with the Sega Control Stick in hand (or is it paw?)

Name:	DSCF2189.png
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	7339086
            Last edited by figment1988; 11-26-2011, 04:15 PM. Reason: photo upload size issues

Comment

Wow! look at that focus!

Comment

Originally posted by bookobsessor View Post

Wow! look at that focus!
                Yeah, he's so in the zone! Ready to take on any challenge!
                Meow

Comment

Originally posted by figment1988 View Post

Duffy has a bit of a hard time choosing a good game. Great Golf? Hang-On/Astro Warrior? Ghostbusters? Choplifter? Time Soldiers, perhaps?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]15821[/ATTACH]
                  My Duffy is soooooooooo super jealous! I don't have any video games! He just added something else to his Christmas list for Santa!
                  www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

thanks. If i remember well, i was inspired after seeing some of Aimster's photos of her Duffy and Shellie May playing the Atari Flashback 2.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1988 View Post
                      thanks. If i remember well, i was inspired after seeing some of Aimster's photos of her Duffy and Shellie May playing the Atari Flashback 2.
                      LOL that's awesome that my photos inspired you! Duffy & Shellie May have been wanting to have another retro video game battle sometime soon. Maybe we'll do it one day this week. I really wish my Atari Flashback had their crappy version of Pac-Man on it. I remember playing that a LOT when I was a kid.

Comment

I put my Christmas tree up tonight and a group photo was taken:

Comment

I really like that blue tree.
                          Meow

Comment

Thanks! I like it too. It's actually blue and silver (2 of my fave colors). This is my first tree in years because I've been terrified my cats would get into it and destroy it. But their first night with it they've stayed away, which is hopefully a good sign.

Comment

I come back from the library where i was studying, and find Duffy reading some Scott Pilgrim.

Since we are back in my dorm room, where Duffy's closet is, he wanted to show off his clothes, which I already told him that is not nice to gloat, but he gave me his puppy dog eyes and how can I say no?

All his bags

his shirts

pants, shorts, and some other shirts, and his winter coat

shoes

Hats

accessories

costumes

Comment

Wow! That's some wardrobe! Thank you Duffy for sharing! You are a very lucky and very loved little bear!
                                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Your Duffy is as much of a clothes horse as mine is! My whole side table in my living room is totally dedicated to clothes for my Duffy & Shellie May (one drawer for Duffy & the other for Shellie). And they went on BAB and made up a Christmas wishlist of MORE clothes they want!

Comment

Oh man, I hear ya! I always find Duffy checking the build-a-bear website daily for new stuff. He's a shopping maniac sometimes. Silly bear!

Comment

I got some more ornaments to add to the Christmas tree today and Duffy & Shellie May wanted to help out.

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

Originally posted by flylikadove22 View Post
                                        i've been too lazy to post my photos,but duffy is forcing me now

OMG! This is the perfect chair for Duffy! So cute! (P.S. I always wanted a pink Christmas Tree)

Where did you get your chair?
                                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
                                          OMG! This is the perfect chair for Duffy! So cute! (P.S. I always wanted a pink Christmas Tree)

Where did you get your chair?
                                          That's from VOLKS, if I'm not mistaken. I have one, too. I wish I had two. I wish they still made it... Their Dollfie furniture is just barely too small for Duffy, but workable. Most of it is hundreds of dollars, though. It's rare they have anything so affordable. This chair was ¥3000~4000 when I bought it, and it sold out very quickly. By the time I found out about it, they were nearly all sold out. The one I saw in the shop was sold by the time I went back for it; mine had to be ordered from a shop in another prefecture and was their last one. I hope they do more of these reasonably priced releases in the future.

---------- Post added 11-30-2011 at 04:59 PM ----------

Oh, and Aimster's new Christmas photos show off great composition, use of light/shadow and color/contrast. Easily among Aimster's best and the best in this thread.^^

Comment

Working...
                                          X