www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Just when you thought it was safe....

to take a stroll around the castle.

Dun dunn

It's D-ZILLA!! ROOOAAARR!

Ahh, helpless damsels. Which shall I choose?

I choose...you!
      Cinderella: Eeeeeeek!

RAAAAAAWWRRR!!

Okay, Lil D. You've had your fun. Time to put Cinderella back now.

Oh, ok.

Bye.

Last edited by Diznygrl; 10-19-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

^ OMG! :lmao:

Oh D-Zillia is HILARIOUS! I nearly spit my drink on my laptop! LOVE IT!!!

---------- Post added 11-30-2011 at 06:57 PM ----------

I was at the mall today doing a little Christmas shopping and of course had to stop in Build A Bear and found these cute little outfits for only $5 each!

They're actually for the gingerbread boy & girl plushes available for the holidays, but figured they'd be great on Duffy & Shellie May and I was right! I have to take Shellie's dress back though as the lace at the top on the right side isn't sewn down correctly (I used double-sided tape to hold it down for photo purposes). I'll go back to the mall tomorrow to exchange it. I usually check things over real close before I pick clothing items, but for whatever reason that time I didn't. DUH! Won't happen again!

Comment

Why did Little D not eat Cinderella! (I hate Cindy with a passion if you didn't notice)

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Lil D is ultra-cute as always, and I :love: that playset. What is that?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
              Why did Little D not eat Cinderella! (I hate Cindy with a passion if you didn't notice)
              He probably would have tried if I didn't interrupt his playtime. But I'm a mean bear momma.

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
              Lil D is ultra-cute as always, and I :love: that playset. What is that?
              It's not really a playset, the castle is a ceramic sculpture that used to be sold at Disneyland years ago (probably a good thing that I made him stop playing around with it before it ended up broken!). The princesses are mini ornaments that I just took the strings off of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post

Loving the oblivious princesses. My friend is concerned that Jasmine is dead in the last pic, though.
                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                  Loving the oblivious princesses. My friend is concerned that Jasmine is dead in the last pic, though.
                  LOL! You know I didn't even notice that Jasmine had taken a tumble in that last pic until I uploaded it. I was wondering if anyone else would notice. She must have fainted from the horror of it all.

Comment

D-Zilla. Epic win. I was thinking more like Duffy Kong. Add some biplanes and it would be Disneys Version of King Kong lol.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I love D-Zilla!! You always capture Lil'D at the best times. He seems to have lots of fun.
                      Meow

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                        Okay, Lil D. You've had your fun. Time to put Cinderella back now.

Oh, ok.

It's wonderful how your Lil D listens to you! He's so precious and sweet. No way I believe he could have the heart of a D-Zilla for a moment!

My Duffy's big brother is Stitch and when they get into their escapades there seems to be no stopping them!
                        Last edited by Sandrita; 12-01-2011, 01:53 PM.
                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

My bears can be little troublemakers at times. They're trying to be good right now though, because I told them if they aren't, then Santa won't bring them an gifts. Gotta instill that fear into them. :evil:

Comment

My magnet Duffy & Shellie May decided to hang around the Christmas tree... literally.

And I have a cute little story to share. I was at Busch Gardens today with a friend from out of state. I left Duffy & Shellie May at home. When we were getting off the Skyride, one of the ride operators unloading recognized me. Whenever I take the bears on the Skyride, I have them out and they "wave" at the passing gondolas going in the opposite direction. Busch Gardens' Skyride is unique as it's "L" shaped and there's a "checkpoint" halfway where they make sure the door is still locked before you're sent through the other half. This guy usually works the checkpoint and he always says "Hello! How are you?" to the bears in a little cutesy voice and then say "Bye-Bye!" when we're back on our way. He asked me where my bears were! I told him at home and that I'd bring them next time and he said "Cool!" I thought that was pretty neat. Also shows how often I go to Busch Gardens (at least twice a month :blush: ). I love how positively the employees at Busch Gardens respond to Duffy and Shellie May.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	chair.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	7339201Click image for larger version

Name:	chair 2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	7339202

i finally found duffy a chair! i found it at a dollhouse shop near where i live ^_^
                              and as a side note, i knitted the scarf he is wearing.

Comment

• Daily Duffy blog! A new Tiny Duffy picture every day!

I'll post some of the pictures over here....probably not all of them. The main reason I set up a blog is because I'm a little lazy but if I have a blog I can just do a bunch of daily pictures all at once and set them to automatically update daily.

Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                  Where did you get Magnet Duffy's hat?
                                  My mom got it at Marshall's. It's actually for a wine bottle! They came with sweaters too that by luck fit 12" Duffy! How funny is that? Check your local Ross/Marshall's/TJ Maxx for something similar.

Duffy & Shellie May are enjoying the tree tonight in their chair:

Comment

My mom said the same thing about there being room for shellie may on the sofa! She also said she got me a surprise for christmas so my fingers are crossed that it's shellie may >w<

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                      My mom got it at Marshall's. It's actually for a wine bottle! They came with sweaters too that by luck fit 12" Duffy! How funny is that? Check your local Ross/Marshall's/TJ Maxx for something similar.
                                      O_O I WILL! My 12" Duffy should be on his way and he would like a sweater, I'm sure. Thank you!

Your bears look so comfortable, too!

Oh, Kittyloaf, I hope you get Shellie May!

Comment

Duffy and I before a winter dance I went to a friday night

Comment

You guys look great, bookobsessor!

Comment

Working...
                                          X