Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

That's a cute setup, Disneylover23. I name my Duffies by their size...I have Tiny Duffy, Tiny Shellie May, and my 12" Duffy...I'm not sure; he may just be Duffy, since I'm not planning to get a 17" one.

Angel? Halo?
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Thanks! And Thanks for the name suggestions!! Love Them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylover23 View Post
        Here is a picture of my Duffy manger scene! I need help naming the two little Duffys....any suggestions?
        This is Fabulous!!!! I love it!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

So what names did you come up with?

Comment

Duffy got into my candy stash today.

Red Vines!

Then he washed it down with my Coke.

YUM! *burp*

Comment

Just a Duffy photo to share:

He is sharing the frustrations as I am.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

^ Best. Photo. Ever.

:lmao:

Comment

Disneylover23, please share your Duffies' names!

Love it, Aimster! Did Duffy get in any sugar-high trouble?

LOL, MikkiMausu99...I am sure not every Duffy shares your sentiments (mine only knows him from a recent SNL sketch and I think it was Jimmy Fallon playing him, so...)...but....LOL!
                  Last edited by Eeee-va; 12-19-2011, 10:08 PM.
                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

I have another set of Duffy photos to share:

Along with a personal hate towards Justin Bieber, he also has a bitter hatred towards Selena Gomez.

Tweeners beware and be warned, this little bear does not want to held by crazy, little tweener girls.

Comment

You have a very angry Duffy.

Comment

HAHA! Loved those pictures! Eeee-va - I loved your angel puns, so I named the angel Duffy "Angelo" and aimster - I loved Abby! Seem like the perfect two names for them, and they love them too!

Comment

Angelo and Abby...very nice.

MikkiMausu99, your Duffy is funny but I wonder if he might have a bit of a head injury or something? I think most Duffys are known for bringing love. :blush:

Comment

Aimster, I'm going to do some shopping tomorrow and I'm gonna pick some clothes up for Duffy. What size do you use for him in Build a Bear clothing (also Shellie May just in case my mom got her for Christmas). I'm also getting a bear for my next door neighbor's daughter (my next door neighbor is also a pro baseball player) so any suggestions please?

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                              Angelo and Abby...very nice.

MikkiMausu99, your Duffy is funny but I wonder if he might have a bit of a head injury or something? I think most Duffys are known for bringing love. :blush:
                              My Duffy has some exceptions on who he loves and doesn't. Those three he doesn't like, because he shares the personalities and interests as I do.

Comment

I think most Duffys are known for bringing love. :blush:
                                My Duffy hates Cinderella, but he takes after me so much, it's kind of odd

Comment

Isn't there basically just one size of Build-a-Bear clothes? (Some of them fit the 12" Duffy OK, too. Though I don't know about the boy clothes; all I had laying around were girl clothes.)

MikkiMausu, I think Mickey's Duffy shares a lot of Mickey's interests too.

This isn't quite like Aimster's zoo pictures, but...

When it roared and blew a blast of air at the bears, they got very scared. (Me too. :shy: )

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
                                    Aimster, I'm going to do some shopping tomorrow and I'm gonna pick some clothes up for Duffy. What size do you use for him in Build a Bear clothing (also Shellie May just in case my mom got her for Christmas). I'm also getting a bear for my next door neighbor's daughter (my next door neighbor is also a pro baseball player) so any suggestions please?
                                    Isn't there basically just one size of Build-a-Bear clothes? (Some of them fit the 12" Duffy OK, too. Though I don't know about the boy clothes; all I had laying around were girl clothes.)
                                    Yeah pretty much every item from Build A Bear, the tags say "Fits Most 12 inch-20 inch Bears" (or something like that). So it's pretty much "One Size Fits Most" there. And all the clothes & shoes fit Duffy and Shellie May just fine.

I actually went to Build A Bear today and almost got a couple things, but decided to hold off until after Christmas because my mom told me she picked up some stuff for Duffy & Shellie May's wishlist. So I'm going to wait and see what she got them before I buy anything else there. So instead I went to H&M and bought myself a cute sweater. :lol:

Comment

I have another Duffy photo to share:

If Duffy appeared in any of the Kingdom Hearts games, his appearance would look something like this.

Comment

Re: the Build a Bear clothes, there ARE a few outfits for 4-legged creatures (reindeer, realistic-looking dogs, etc.) but you should be able to tell those by what they look like, and they may be labeled too.

Yeah, the month or so before Christmas I try not to buy things for myself unless I know no one will buy it for me.

Cool, MikkiMausu99! I'd love to sew something along those lines for Tiny Duffy but it'd be a pain and you'd have to be very good at straight lines (I'm not). Does that symbol in his belt (?) mean anything?

Comment

Re: the Build a Bear clothes, there ARE a few outfits for 4-legged creatures (reindeer, realistic-looking dogs, etc.) but you should be able to tell those by what they look like, and they may be labeled too.

Yeah, the month or so before Christmas I try not to buy things for myself unless I know no one will buy it for me.

Cool, MikkiMausu99! I'd love to sew something along those lines for Tiny Duffy but it'd be a pain and you'd have to be very good at straight lines (I'm not). Does that symbol in his belt (?) mean anything?
                                          That symbol on the belt, "Hikari" means "light" or "radiance".

Comment

Working...
                                          X