Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

For me it's been a year since I met Duffy and to celebrate I have some photos to share:

These are the stickers that the Cast Members hand out before meeting Duffy. They are since no longer available.

Duffy's autograph.

During my second day of my four park visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, while I was visiting Animal Kingdom and stop by Camp Minnie/Mickey to greet with the characters, I requested Mickey to sign his name next to Duffy. Mickey said to me that he had a special place in his heart for signing his name to his plush pal's name.

I also asked Minnie to sign her name next to Duffy's.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Cute pictures, MikkiMausu! In Disneyland they handed out the stickers in November 2011. I didn't know Duffy signed!
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
        ... I didn't know Duffy signed!
        He doesn't in Tokyo, ironically. MikkiMausu is very lucky, and I am very jealous!

Comment

Got some pics in
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-12-30 at 11.25 #2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	7339690
          Two friends lounging

Name:	Photo on 2011-12-30 at 11.26.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	7339691
          Telling Duffy of the wonders of TDS

Name:	Photo on 2011-12-30 at 11.26 #2.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	7339692
          And look who Santa brought.
          You can't see very well, but they are wearing their Be Magical Pendants.
          Attached Files

Comment

Why is Shellie's bow on the side of her head?

Comment

These pics are kinda old but I barely uploaded them so I thought I'd share!

We went to the CM Holiday Party so I brought these two along! This is on the way to the park on the shuttle!

Only got a few pics of them as it had been a long time since I'd been in the parks and wanted to do as many things as possible!

Here they are riding Dumbo!

And watching the little ummm, idk what it's called. Music Box(?) behind the Dumbo ride! It really is a nice relaxing area back there!

And for Christmas I got my sister a Duffy! She loved it! I took her to build a bear the next day at the Glendale Galleria(big mistake! Super packed!) to get him some clothes and this is what she chose!

Thanks for looking!
              Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Why is Shellie's bow on the side of her head?
                It was being weird and I couldn't get the way I wanted it so I just put it like an asymetrical Hello Kitty bow and I thought it looked cute.

Comment

Alright! Duffy and I have been super duper busy this holiday, but now we have time to upload some awesome pics of our adventures!

Onthe ladder and helping to decorate the tree!

Woah! its sooo tall!!

size compairments, Like our tree?!?

Getting ready to icing cookies

Takes a steady paw

Consentration!

Ta da! holt hyde, and soccer duffy cookies! mmmmmm

Oraments going in the cookie tins.

Christmas Eve: on the way to Grandma's to deliver cookie tins, and presents!

Duffy hanging out with frosty

Christmas!!! yay Santa got Duffy some new spongebob socks

Santa also gave Duffy a new friend!, they have been playing disneyland kinect alot!

Rigbee Nightmare Watson, and Duffy Micnie Watson, pause game playing to say hello

Comment

Love the photos, Bookobsessor!

I went to not one, but TWO Build A Bears today picking up stuff I didn't get for Christmas. The employees at the location in Clearwater call me their best customer because I am ALWAYS in there! :lol:

I emailed DuffyD already, but I found the black & white dress for him ( :yea: ) and a way to really put mine over the top with an awesome white fur coat! I'll take and post photos of the bears in all their new duds over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by duffydaisuki View Post
                      he doesn't in tokyo, ironically. Mikkimausu is very lucky, and i am very jealous!
                      ^^

Comment

Cute, Mickeyfan! I've not seen that style before.

Ursulalvr, LOVE your Dumbo picture and bag picture especially! Your sister's Duffy is very cute too!

Bookobsessor, your Duffy looks so TINY next to that huge tree (and the cat, LOL). Those cookies are adorable! I admit I had to Google Holt Hyde…nicely done though! Love your cards!

Aimster, LOL at you being BAB's best customer!
                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

Originally posted by bookobsessor View Post
                          I :love: this outfit! Did you make it?

---------- Post added 12-31-2011 at 04:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by bookobsessor View Post
                          Gadzooks! I just noticed the big, SCARY knife!:unsure:...:lol:

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          ...and a way to really put mine over the top with an awesome white fur coat! I'll take and post photos of the bears in all their new duds over the weekend.
                          Wait...so you're saying you found one more thing for me to ask you to pick up before you ship?

Comment

Great pictures guys! Bookobsessor, I love that velvet costume you have for Duffy, and...I love his long name, as well as his friend's. So imaginative!
                            Meow

Comment

Cute pics! I took some too and thought I'd share

Duffy and Shellie enjoying some holiday drinks!

With Baby Duff and Shellie

Just Baby Duff and Shellie

They wanted to make a tasty treat! Here they are mixing the chocolate crust...

Yum! Creamy peanut butter filling!!

Baby Duff wanted to smash the filling down in the pan MASH! MASH! MASH!

Great Teamwork!

Baby Shellie tells Baby Duff how to mash the filling down just right!

Mmmmmmmm! More chocolate on top!

Baby Shellie had to smooth it out....Such a perfectionist!

Now some water after all their hard work!

DELICIOUS!

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Comment

Oh, I ADORE Baby Duff and Baby Shellie! SOOOOO adorable! They even have baby spoons….LOL! Your big Duffy and big Shellie May are also very nice.

Comment

Here are Duffy and Shellie May decked out in their New Year's Eve finest...

Duffy giving Shellie May a New Year's kiss

So I managed to find the white fur coat at BAB last night and couldn't resist it thinking it would put that new dress over the top.

Showing off the dress underneath

Then Shellie decided to pose like a fashion model

Of course Duffy couldn't be left out of the act. Looking dapper in his mix & match suit and pea coat!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comment

Thanks! haha! They love their baby spoons! And adorable pictures aimster! Really cute!!

Comment

Thanks. I was sick all day & tonight, so that killed the NYE plans I had with the BF (he was going to cook for me, but instead brought me soup & stuff to help me feel better). So I decided to have some fun with the bears instead.

And that's MY tiara Shellie May is wearing. The crown Duffy is wearing is a leftover from NYE a few years ago when I went bowling with some friends. I somehow managed to save it. Usually my plushie of The Lorax wears it. :lol:

I'll have more photos over the weekend of the bears in the new clothes I got them yesterday at BAB.

Comment

haha! Well the pictures are ADORABLE! Can't wait to see more!

Comment

Ok here are the new outfits the bears got this week (picked up stuff they had on their wishlist but didn't get)...

I LOVE this outfit. Purple brings out Shellie May's out just as well as blue does. The bow I got at shop in the mall that sells hair accessories.

Duffy got this cute outfit. He looks good in plaid.

Shellie also got this black skirt

And a sweater

And an owl hat (they've been wanting animal hats since I got 2 panda hats)

Duffy got a penguin shirt

And a penguin hat

Then today I was at Old Navy and they had kid size animal hats 75% off (reg $19.94, marked down to $4.98). I saw this polar bear one and couldn't resist!

Comment

Working...
                                          X