Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Thank you! Excited to discover this place!!!!!

Comment

I have another set of Duffy photos to share:

I call it "getting ready to go to bed."

Reading a bedtime story.

Singing a lullaby.

Saying good night with a kiss.

(Since my Duffy is a baby, I placed a diaper on him, since it fits him well for a 17 inch plush).

(Plus I think these two have sort of a father and son relationship).
      What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

That diaper is just too much!!!! I love it!!!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Love the photos samisays!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
            That diaper is just too much!!!! I love it!!!
            That was pretty much the reaction I was expecting, but thanks. I pretty much got to admit, he does look adorable in a diaper, but I had to improvise because the American Duffy design offered us the 12 inch "My First Duffy", but they haven't designed an actual baby outfit for him, or for Shellie.
            Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 03-09-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

To me, the diaper looks... odd. But to each their own. My Duffy isn't a baby or even a "toddler". He has a kind of "grown up" mentality, but overall is more like a tween/teen. He thinks he knows everything and has good intentions, but he hinders more than helps (kind of like Paddington). :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                To me, the diaper looks... odd. But to each their own. My Duffy isn't a baby or even a "toddler". He has a kind of "grown up" mentality, but overall is more like a tween/teen. He thinks he knows everything and has good intentions, but he hinders more than helps (kind of like Paddington). :lol:

I think it's really neat how everyone's Duffy has such a unique personality!
                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

My Duffster is a vegan naturalist who prefers to walk around naked and keeps a compost in the backyard.

---------- Post added 03-09-2012 at 11:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  Love the photos samisays!
                  Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by samisays View Post
                    My Duffster is a vegan naturalist who prefers to walk around naked and keeps a compost in the backyard.

I love it!!!!!!! That's so adorable!!!!
                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                      That was pretty much the reaction I was expecting, but thanks. I pretty much got to admit, he does look adorable in a diaper, but I had to improvise because the American Duffy design offered us the 12 inch "My First Duffy", but they haven't designed an actual baby outfit for him, or for Shellie.

If it's baby clothes you want, try Build A Bear. They offer a selection of baby bear clothes that you might like.

Comment

As we're new around here, Duffy wanted to say hi to everyone! I hope I've done this right aha >_> <_<
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	duffyhi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	7340561

Comment

[QUOTE=Animagique;1056720024]As we're new around here, Duffy wanted to say hi to everyone! I hope I've done this right aha >_> <_ /QUOTE]

Hi to you too! Love your slippers!!! My Duffy is obsessed with Lightening McQueen!
                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
                            Hi to you too! Love your slippers!!! My Duffy is obsessed with Lightening McQueen!
                            Thanks, my Duffy is the same! He's been begging for me to get him the Lightning McQueen outfit on our next Disney trip!

Comment

My Duffy still wants Star Wars pyjamas, but I keep telling them they're sold out and probably not getting any more in. He still keeps asking. He love Star Wars. He can't wait to wear his Jedi costume again when we go to Star Wars Weekends at DHS in May.

Comment

• Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I have another set of Duffy/ShellieMay photos to share:

Presenting sketches of the Oriental Land Company's Duffy and ShellieMay baby outfits.

(Duffy's baby outfit)

(Duffy's baby t-shirt)

Since he is a boy, I used Sky Blue as the primary color for his shirt. The stripes on either ends of the sleeve and the hem of his shirt are colored blue. Slightly resembles his signature sailor's uniform.

(Duffy's baby bib)

His baby bib has his Mickey Paws in the front and above it is his name in cursive script.

(Duffy's baby bottle)

Colored Sky blue to match his baby t-shirt.

(Duffy's diaper)

On the front of his diaper is the glass bottle containing Minnie's handwriten message to Mickey. On the back of his diaper is the familiar Mickey Mark (his is on the left) also colored Sky blue.

And here is Duffy in his outfit:

(All of these concept drawings are made in honor of our wonderfull Duffeteer, DuffyDaisuki).

This is for you Daisuki-San!^^

So what do you think?
                                  Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 03-09-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Hello! Just sharing some pictures from when we got a fair amount of snow It was a lot of fun..although Duffy got a bit of a wet bottom! :lol:

Name:	duffy.jpg
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	7340567

Name:	duffy2.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	7340568

Name:	duffy3.jpg
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	7340569

Comment

MikkiMausu, you know I really don't see Duffy as a baby myself and I don't really like that characterization personally. But your drawings are great, as always. Elegant lines and clean color choices. I :love: the T-shirt, and I love how the baby bottle resembles a message bottle. If I was ever gonna support "Baby Duffy," it would look a lot like this.^^.

Animagique, welcome! "Duffy in snow angel" is an image that's been calling to me for years!^^ I've had three chances to shoot it, though, and didn't. Thank you for sharing such an awesome photo!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                                        MikkiMausu, you know I really don't see Duffy as a baby myself and I don't really like that characterization personally. But your drawings are great, as always. Elegant lines and clean color choices. I :love: the T-shirt, and I love how the baby bottle resembles a message bottle. If I was ever gonna support "Baby Duffy," it would look a lot like this.^^.
                                        Yeah, it's a cute concept after all. While I was sketching the designs, I keep thinking of the two outfits that make Duffy look like a baby; the "Cape Cod Seasons" pajama outfit and the Halloween 2009 pumpkin outfit. For the "Cape Cod Seasons" pajamas, if you pretty much set aside the adorable bunny slippers, the sleeping cap, plush pillow, story book, and the vest, somehow the pajama kind of resemble footie pajamas made for an infant or toddler.

The 2009 Halloween pumpkin outfit, one particular piece was the pants, but the overall design somehow resembles a diaper.

So yeah, these were the two outfits that I always see them.

Comment

I have another set of Duffy/ShellieMay photos to share:

Presenting ShellieMay's baby outfit.

(ShellieMay's baby t-shirt)

Since she is a girl and just like Duffy's t-shirt, I used pink as the primary color for her baby t-shirt. The stripes at either end of the sleeves and the hem of her shirt are colored purple.

(ShellieMay's baby bib)

Her baby bib has her Mickey Paws on the front and above it is her name in cursive script. And just like Duffy's bottle necklace and ShellieMay's heart-shaped sea shell necklace, it has a button clasp so the bib can be worn around the neck.

(ShellieMay's baby bottle)

Colored pink to match her baby t-shirt.

(ShellieMay's bow)

Colored pink as the primary color and has a purple heart at the center of the bow and added a bit of brown near the heart.

(ShellieMay's diaper)

On the front of her diaper is her heart-shaped cockle shell pendant that was given by Duffy. On the back of her diaper is the familiar Mickey Mark colored pink (hers is on the right).

And here is ShellieMay wearing her outfit:

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                          X