Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
    Sue, that Cinco de Mayo picture really is your best ever! Did you make those costumes yourself? If so, wow, amazing work yet again. I especially love all the detail on Shellie's dress.
    had to do something with all those flowers). Her pet monkey is an old Steiff from my collection and the skull necklace is from my jewelry box. Maybe some day ... Duffy will get to be Zorro. But for now, it's on to something else, don't know what though. The bears might need something special to wear to check out Cars Land when it opens.

Comment

Sandrita- Love the blog and love your videos. Your Duffy enbodies the true meaning of world traveler

Sue- Cant wait to see how Duffy and Shellie will look on opening day. Seeing your skill, I know they will be a show stopper!
      sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by messica View Post
        Sandrita- Love the blog and love your videos.
        Thanks Messica!

Originally posted by messica View Post
        Your Duffy enbodies the true meaning of world traveler.

I guess he does. As long as he comes home, my little traveler can go where ever he likes!

---------- Post added 05-10-2012 at 11:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sue Kruse View Post
        The bears might need something special to wear to check out Cars Land when it opens.
        Cars Land!!! Oh, what my little one would do to go to the Cars Land opening. He is such a huge fan of Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater - well all the characters actually, but those are still his favorites.

I am looking forward to seeing your special outfits for that adventure too!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I told Duffy that Shellie May is on her way.

Now he won't move away from the window.

Be patient little bear.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by huskydawg View Post
            I told Duffy that Shellie May is on her way. Now he won't move away from the window. Be patient little bear.

Super PRECIOUS!
            www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I told Duffy that Shellie May is on her way.

Now he won't move away from the window.

Be patient little bear.
              :clap::love::clap:

Comment

Got a Duffy video I want to share:

Courtesy of TDR de Asoblog.

Comment

I finally made the perfect scarf for my aviator duffy. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by updebrooke View Post
                    I finally made the perfect scarf for my aviator duffy. What do you think?

Your Flying Ace looks great!
                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Shellie May arrived today!!!

Duffy couldn't be happier!

sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad she got there safe, Huskydawg! And what a cute outfit!^^ I know I've been vocal about my disappointment with the US Aviator, but it looks great with those jeans!

Sandrita, your blog is simply wonderful!:clap: Such well planned photo stories. It's what I always thought I'd do, time permitting. Great, great work!^^ Would you please add a link to your signature so it's easier for more MiceChatters to discover? That needs to be shared!

Comment

Shellie May arrived today!!! Duffy couldn't be happier!

Congratulations on your growing family! I can see the happiness in Duffy's heart!
                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Time to share a Duffy photo:

Note: Okay, it's not a Duffy/ShellieMay photo, but still...

This is the logo for Duffy's favorite baseball team, the American Waterfront Sea Dogs.

What do guys think?

Comment

To all Duffeteers, Happy Mother's Day!
                              -From Duffy & Minnie.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                                To all Duffeteers, Happy Mother's Day!
                                -From Duffy & Minnie.
                                Thank you so much!!!!
                                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

huskydawg, My Shellie May has that same top and shoes! FYI, you got the skirt on backwards... the Mickey mark goes in the back.

My bears are REALLY getting excited about us going to WDW next weekend and doing the Duffy meetup at Epcot. It should be a really fun day. And I will definitely share photos here with you guys when we get back.

Comment

Got some Duffy photos I want to share:

Here is Mickey & Duffy enjoying being father and son.

Comment

I missed commenting on everyone's pictures; sorry! They were all fabulous, though! Sandrita, I adore your blog.

Smallish Duffy was worried Smiling Shellie May would be scared of him, as he was dressed like a pirate. But he does not have many outfits, and the pirate outfit is the only one that has pants. So he wore it anyway.

"Oh! Is Smiling Shellie May in here? I am very nervous."

"Don't be scared, Smiling Shellie May! I'll help you out--"

"DUFFYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"I am SO happy to meet you! That bag was cramped and kind of boring but I was very careful and didn't eat anything and the people in customs were very nice and let us right through and I'm SO excited to be here! DUFFYYY! BEAR HUUUUG!"

That is one excitable bear. But I think she and my 12" Duffy will get along fine.

My mom got a Travel Duffy. I think its the nicest-made item in the bunch...the duffel bag is AMAZING! The "stickers" are silkscreened on very nicely. I can tell from one of the details (the stitching around the top of the bag, which crosses over the mouse-ear sticker) that DuffyD picked out one of the best ones...the stitches fall right between the "string" holding the "luggage tag" on. Hard to explain, but yeah, it's amazing.

My friend's Tiny Shellie May was seated very demurely. She is much better-behaved than my Tiny Shellie May.

The charms are all very cute! (My friend got an anchor charm too, not pictured.)

And the cell phone charms! Mom and I are going to have to fight over who gets which ones.

"Can I have a phone?" asked Smiling Shellie May. "Then I could put a pretty charm on it and talk to all my friends like your Duffy and everyone else's Duffys and everyone else's Shellie Mays and Li'l D and Duffette and you when you're at work and Duffy Daisuki and everyone on the Micechat Duffy board, even though I haven't met them yet, I'll bet they're nice...HIIIII MiceChat!!!!!"

She's still bouncing around the place; oh dear. She'll probably calm down once she's used to being in America. I hope.

If anyone wants/needs to see a side-by-side of 12" Duffy and Smiling Shellie May, I can do that. She is slightly shorter and much more petite...her feet are outright tiny compared to 12" Duffy's! Her paws are much smaller too. She sits up much better and has beanbags in her bottom! They are very cute together, but Smiling Shellie May is so much smaller than 12" Duffy, I couldn't picture her as anything but a little sister to him. (Which is good because I did not want a girlfriend for him!)
                                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I love my little smiling bears! I opened my box last night and they jumped right out. They are already making friends with their big brothers and sister. I named them "Chance" (luck) and "Cherie" (love) to keep them distinct from the others. Love the beans in their bottoms, and their soft fur. It's the same thickness as the big bears, so that's why they look so fuzzy. Their smiles are infectious.
                                        Meow

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                          I missed commenting on everyone's pictures; sorry! They were all fabulous, though! Sandrita, I adore your blog.
                                          Thank you Eeee-va!

I really enjoyed your story telling too and your pictures!!! I love when everyone makes captions on the photos, it really brings our Duffy's to life.

Those phone charms are to die for!

My Little Joe won't stop reading this post. His little heart wants a 12" ShellieMay so badly. He has even prepared presents for her!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful new Duffy Family additions!
                                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X