Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    Thanks. He has his own Rays uniform too. I buy his outfits at Build-A-Bear as it's cheaper than Disney's outfits, plus the quality seems a lot better and I can mix & match.
    I glad to see how well the build a bear outfits work! I am so jealous of all the beautiful outfits from Toyko, but I can't justify the cost - so I am building a build a bear wardrobe for my Duffy (that should be arriving from Orlando by saturday with Nana)! I am so excited. I have even made some custom shirts for him with little white tshirts and iron ons printed off the computer. I have found that preemie baby clothes fit build a bears very well and am hoping they will do the same for Duff.
    Last edited by kcoruth5; 03-08-2011, 07:13 AM. Reason: spell check

Comment

Shared these in my trip report, but wanted to do them over here too:

Comment

@Monorailorange

Comment

I :love: Shellie with the Hello Kitty asymmetrical bow. I actually thought I would do that when I first saw her, but then I just conformed to the official images.:blush:

The Boardwalk Inn does look nice. Is it near Cape May?

It's great to see that non-Disney superstars like Big Bird and Wonderpup get smitten with the Dufflove, too!)

All of these photos are just great!^^

Comment

Wonderpup thinks Duffy is awesome. He wants a pup-sized Duffy of his own (looks like I may have to bribe someone going to Epcot soon to pick a keychain or magnet up for me as they don't have those ones at Downtown Disney, but I'll check when I'm in Orlando in April anyway).

Comment

So i've been busy the past few days since my recent trip last Sat that I totally forgot to post pics of Duffy.

I brought him with me on Sat when I renewed my pass (another year!).

As usual, seeing Duffy was one of the 1st things to do.

By theforbiddeneye at 2011-03-09

This is what you would call a Duffy Group Hug!

A salute to all you Duffy lovers out there!

My Duffy loves the Golden State!

Later, I put Duffy in his Woody outfit. I didn't see Woody on the day I got the outfit so I brought it with me so that he'll be able to have it on when I did see him

At the Ranch, I saw Cowboy Goofy out!

Then by chance, Woody was futher down the trail!

Woody loved seeing Duffy! And believe it or not, this was the first time I took a picture with Woody.

Later on, I checked out the new meet-and-greet gazebo thing in Paradise Pier.

Then while I was waiting for the yellow section queue to open for the 2nd world of color, I bought cotton candy and a monster. While I was putting my bag down, I noticed my cotton candy was gone. I looked over to my Duffy and........

He tried to steal my cotton candy! Sneaky bear.

Thats all from last Sat!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I love this thread!

(This is my little key-chain duffy, i'm getting an actual one next week!)

@Monorailorange

Comment

theforbiddeneye, cute photos. Yeah for another year in the parks.

monorailorange33, cute photo. I like that you take photos of your Duffy key chain. Duffy love in every size.
                  Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Here are some of the photos me and my family took at Disney World (12/29-1/1)

Meeting Duffy for the first time (plus I didn't go very crazy like a Japanese Duffy fan -_-):

Epcot:
                    [IMG]IMG_2384.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_2385.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_2386.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_2387.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_2388.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_2389.JPG[/IMG]
                    Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 03-09-2011, 09:07 PM. Reason: Forgot and don't know how to upload images.

Comment

Here are some photos at Epcot in Canada and Japan.

Comment

Thanks everyone for posting these pictures...My Duffys love seeing their "cousins" and their adventures around the world!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Duffy got some new clothes this week at Build-a-Bear:

A safari vest for when we go to Busch Gardens:

Got some cleats to go with his Rays uniform:

And some "Chucks" high-tops for everyday wear:

I'm hoping I can get my paws on his sailor suit when I'm in Orlando in April.

Comment

Won't have a problem getting his sailor outfit at WDW, we have TONS!

Comment

Duffy and Duff watching CNN, worried about their cousins Japan

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                              Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by updebrooke View Post
                                Won't have a problem getting his sailor outfit at WDW, we have TONS!
                                Are they at Once Upon a Toy at DTD? I'm not going to the parks. I'll be up that way for a concert at CityWalk, but taking an extra day to do a little shopping.

Comment

I need help on posting photos here. What is the correct coding to properly post a photo.

Thanks!

Comment

Here is my first Micechat post! Here is Duffy last Nov. waking up for a fun day in the parks at Pop Century

Comment

You can find the sailor outfit in most of the resorts, DTD (Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney).

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                                        I need help on posting photos here. What is the correct coding to properly post a photo.

Thanks!

You first have to have a site that stores all of your phots like photobucket. Then when you hit the quick reply button there are tiny icons on the top. Click the add photo button and put in the http: address from your photo.

Comment

Originally posted by updebrooke View Post
                                          You first have to have a site that stores all of your phots like photobucket. Then when you hit the quick reply button there are tiny icons on the top. Click the add photo button and put in the http: address from your photo.
                                          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X