• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by lweber907 View Post
      This is ShellieMay in her Esmerelda costume. I thought is would be great as a girl pirate outfit to match Duffy when he wears his pirate costume.
      I have that costume and it DOES make a great pirate outfit as well. I used it as that earlier this year for Gasparilla (the annual pirate festival in Tampa) and it looked awesome next to Duffy's pirate costume.

I took Duffy back to DHS today for more Star Wars Weekends fun. Will post photos tomorrow as I still need to edit/upload them. I just got home a little while ago and I'm beat!

Comment

Lweber, I love all your costume changes!:thumbup:

Comment

Got some Duffy photos I want to share:

So, I followed gurgi's advice and bought Duffy some new diapers for him to wear. He absolutely loves the Mickey & Friends designs on it.

Here they are:

And the actual reason for letting my Duffy wear a diaper is that I didn't want him running around naked (well, except for Eeee-va's klepto Duffy, which is fine by me.^^)

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ok.... so I took Duffy to DHS again yesterday for some more Star Wars Weekends fun. Actually, I went there with one thing in mind. I wanted one of the custom Star Tours name badges they're selling where you can get your name engraved on them in Aubresh, the official Star Wars language.

Well, I got Duffy one too!

A drone at Darth's Mall

Took a spin on Rock N Rollercoaster again. This was Duffy's first coaster with inversions and his 4th coaster credit!

Then we rode Tower of Terror!

Joyride?

POPCORN! OM NOM NOM!

Walked by the Indy stunt show but didn't see it (I got to be an extra in it back in 94)

Had dinner at the Backlot Express. We shared the grilled turkey & cheese sandwich and fries. Was actually pretty decent.

Ok all we need is a tiger and we'd be all set!

Toon Patrol?! Oh noes! I better find Roger!

Yikes! An Imperial AT-AT walker!

WHYYYYY? Why do you do this to me?

Several people commented on Duffy's Star Tours name badge & thought that was pretty genius to do. I got the idea a week ago and decided to act on it. Oh and if you notice, his name badge says he's from Endor (because he looks like an Ewok). My badge says I'm from the Death Star. :evil:

Waiting for Hyperspace Hoopla to start!

Took another spin on Rock N Rollercoaster and then called it a night as I had to drive back home.
            Last edited by aimster; 05-26-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Great bunch of pictures everyone! I love all of the park photos, costume changes, and everything. Those diapers do look good on Duffy now, MikkiMausu, and Mickey and Minnie on them are a nice detail. LOVE the Star Wars badge, Aimster! That's such a neat idea, and I'm glad Duffy has his own.
              Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                …I'm glad Duffy has his own.

I just noticed… I wanna see photos of ShellieMay's now!:clap: She got one too, right?:unsure:

Comment

Nope. Only Duffy got one. Shellie isn't into Star Wars much. Duffy is a HUGE fan like I am. We spent the rest of the weekend watching a bunch of the movies on cable. He even put his Jedi robes back on and said he was ready to defend the universe from the Dark Side (but keep their cookies for himself). :lol:

Comment

Duffy & Shellie May got dressed up to wish you all (and all the service men & women out there) a Happy Memorial Day.

PS — Aimster love all your Star Wars pix!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      …ready to defend the universe from the Dark Side (but keep their cookies for himself). :lol:
                      :lmao: …And the kettle corn!^^

And Sue!:love: Your photos always look like magazine spreads, bursting with elements in compelling composition. I just love your pieces; they really do feel like art!:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Kruse View Post

Duffy & Shellie May got dressed up to wish you all (and all the service men & women out there) a Happy Memorial Day.

PS — Aimster love all your Star Wars pix!
                        Just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you and Happy Memorial Day to you too!
                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I love the Star Wars photos Aimster! Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster are my fav rides at HS. Duffy looks like he had a lot of fun!

Comment

I agree! Sue, you're pictures always look so nostalgic and elegant. I would love to see your version of a Duffy storybook with your photos in it!
                            Meow

Comment

I agree! Sue, you're pictures always look so nostalgic and elegant. I would love to see your version of a Duffy storybook with your photos in it!

That would be amazing!

---------- Post added 05-29-2012 at 11:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                              Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Since my Duffy started feeling homesick (Japan, the Tokyo Disney Resort, and most importantely ShellieMay) he's been reading books on how to say things in Japanese and Mickey is teaching him as well. I told him if he wants to visit Japan and see his friend, he has to study his Japanese lessons.

What do guys think?

Great idea!
                              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

So Duffy won a $10 "Men in Black 3" themed gift card from Dunkin' Donuts on Twitter (yes he has his own Twitter account... he's a chatty bear)! He wants to try the new "Undercover Black Cocoa Donut" which is a star-shaped donut filled with brownie batter butter creme. Sounds awesome.

Comment

That's just a freaking cute photo, Aimster!^^ How'd you get the paws to stay like that without armature?:clap:

Comment

Thank you Gurgi, Sandrita, DuffyD, & everyone for such awesome compliments! A Duffy storybook would be a fun thing to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                                      That's just a freaking cute photo, Aimster!^^ How'd you get the paws to stay like that without armature?:clap:
                                      I used a hair elastic. Looped it between his paws and slid the gift card in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                        I used a hair elastic. Looped it between his paws and slid the gift card in the middle.
                                        Neat!^^ It looks really natural and super cute!

Comment

I want to share a Duffy photo:

Showing his pride as Japan's lovable bear.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Working...
                                          X