X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    I want to share a Duffy photo:

Showing his pride as Japan's lovable bear.
    That's cute!
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-05-29_20-04-18_624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	7342898
      ...we got one of the new Disney inspired bags and I really do like how it looks a lot, it is a zipper top so I don't know how well it would go throughout the day with a full of things plus my bear at Disneyland. I will need to try it out and hopefully it will do really good with everything.
      (Sebastian, my wonderful Duffy bear from Japan is the model)

Comment

Cute bag. Which style did you get? I got the same pattern in the voyager backpack. It's got a lot of room which I love and Duffy sticks his head out of the bag & gets a good view as we go thru the parks
        Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I got the Everygirl bag, in the magical journey cloth its a really nice style bag and as you can see it is big enough to fit a bear into along with every day things that you would carry with you. If you wanted and needed to you can zip up the top and Duffy can look out of the bag or if he wanted to take a nap he can lay down while still going on wonderful adventures.

Comment

Aimster, I don't know if you let Duffy drink coffee or not, but the MIB3 "black cocoa creme" iced coffee is really good too!

Maybe he can have the donut, and you can have the coffee? :thumbup:

Mikkimausu, what is the Mickey icon that Duffy's holding? Did you make it, or is it a special item from Japan that Duffy likes?

Bebs, thanks for showing the It's a Small World bag! Duffy...I mean Sebastian, looks good sitting in it.
            Meow

Comment

So that's the everygirl bag, I was wondering how Duffy would work in that bag. It's nice that there is enough room for Duffy to take a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                Aimster, I don't know if you let Duffy drink coffee or not, but the MIB3 "black cocoa creme" iced coffee is really good too!

Maybe he can have the donut, and you can have the coffee? :thumbup:
                Duffy LOVES iced coffee, but at Dunkin' Donuts he likes vanilla or blueberry-vanilla.

The card is also good at Baskin Robbins and since most are joint stores now (Dunkin & Baskin under one roof), Duffy said he REALLY wants ice cream, so I'm thinking Friday after work we'll get some ice cream... after I take Wonderpup to get his free donuts for National Donut Day (his favorite holiday). I pass a Krispy Kreme on my way home from work as well as Dunkin Donuts so he's going to be one happy pup! :lol:

Comment

Have Duffy and ShellieMay adopted Wonderpup as their own yet? Has he gone on adventures with them?
                  Meow

Comment

Wonderpup *has* gone on adventures with the bears. That can be a bit much with the three of them though, so I try to take them on separate adventures.

But... Wonderpup won his OWN Dunkin' Donuts gift card today on Twitter, so he's excited. So that means more ice cream for Duffy (he said he wants a banana split... sounds good to me)! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                      Mikkimausu, what is the Mickey icon that Duffy's holding? Did you make it, or is it a special item from Japan that Duffy likes?
                      It's the Mickey head Japan flag pin that I got during my visit to the Walt Disney World Resort. I got it during my visit to Animal Kingdom.

Comment

I took Duffy to Baskin Robbins today for ice cream. He wanted Baseball Nut (vanilla with a black raspberry swirl & cashews), but they didn't have it, so we got Lunar Cheesecake (Men In Black 3 inspired flavor). It wasn't bad. Next time we'll have to try June's flavor of the month, Strawberry Lemonade.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpX1Ed6AAM.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	7342967Shellie on the buzz lightyear ride at the MK for the 1st time.

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Here is Mickey pointing and liking Duffy's diaper.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                              Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Here is Mickey pointing and liking Duffy's diaper.
                              That made me giggle. It really looks like Mickey just noticed his picture on Duffy's diaper for the first time.
                              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Seeing as it is the Queens Diamond Jubilee here in the UK this weekend Duffy & Shellie May have been celebrating!

Duffy had planned a surprise tea party for Shellie May here is what he got up to...making paper chains!

Trying to make a loop with his paws was beary hard!

Duffy managed to create the first loop! Only um...a few more to go :lol:

Yay! All done!

Is it time for the party yet!

Duffy had to get on his tippy toes to put up the decorations.

Just putting the finishing touches, mustn't forget the table cloth!

Hey Shellie May look what Duffy has been up to!

Duffy said the Mickey cookies were the best! :lol:

Duffy hopes anyone who celebrated the Queens Diamond Jubilee, had as much fun as he & Shellie May did!

Comment

Animagique, I absolutely LOVE your Duffy's shirt and jumper! Where did you get those? BAB in the UK? WANT!

My Duffy is wearing his Union Jack sneakers this week in honor of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. He wishes he had a matching shirt to go with them (why BAB did the shoes and not the shirt here are beyond me).

Comment

Originally posted by Animagique View Post
                                    Seeing as it is the Queens Diamond Jubilee here in the UK this weekend Duffy & Shellie May have been celebrating!

Duffy had planned a surprise tea party for Shellie May here is what he got up to...making paper chains!

Duffy hopes anyone who celebrated the Queens Diamond Jubilee, had as much fun as he & Shellie May did!

This is fabulous! It 's so very caring & charming of Duffy to prepare such a wonderful surprise for ShellieMay!!
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I want to share a Duffy photo:

Here he is showing a piece of Japan. It's the Mickey and Minnie 2008 New Years pin-plush badge.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                        Animagique, I absolutely LOVE your Duffy's shirt and jumper! Where did you get those? BAB in the UK? WANT!
                                        I would love to know the same thing! The sweater and shirt are perfect! I want them too, LOL!
                                        Meow

Comment

@Aimster & Gurgi, the little shirt & sweater are from Build-A-Bear here in the UK I got them quite a while ago though so I doubt they'd become available again but hey you never know

& thank you very much Sandrita! My Duffy sure is the little charmer haha

Comment

Working...
                                          X