Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by tony609 View Post
    The ears were part of a Babw Disneyland outfit. They light up!
    I've never heard of or seen the Babw Disneyland outfit. I want one of those hats for my duffy because it looks so cute.

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

To all Duffeteers:
      Have a happy Father's Day!
      -From Duffy and his daddy, Mickey.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

tony609 I totally love the pictures... and well I have got to ask where did you get the matching mickey outfit from the first photo with mickey and minnie, I totally love it. thanks for sharing

Comment

The Mickey outfit was made by someone. I bought it on eBay about a year ago..

Comment

The ears were part of a Babw Disneyland outfit. They light up!
            I have that outfit (Sue picked it up for me, plus the pink Minnie one for Shellie May). I love how the lights around the Mickey patch blink. But I like how the earhat from the Mouseketeer costume for Duffy fits him better. Oh and the rest of Dallas Duffy's outfit it stinking cute! When were you at WDW? BTW I love the Tigger outfit too! Tigger is my fave and I need to get that one for my Duffy sometime.

And we ended up not going to Busch Gardens Friday night because it had rained and it looked like more was on the way, so we went straight to Orlando after work. We did Epcot & DHS yesterday & took lots of photos. Will upload an post some tomorrow.

Comment

I haven't tried the mouseketeer outfit on him yet. I need to do that.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	7343336Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1013.jpg
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	7343335

Mickey and Duffy and Shellie. Mickey didn't want to give them back to me. He kept insisting to keep them. After a little bit and the cast members telling him he gave me back Duffy. Mickey kept pointing to shellie saying that she was his bear. He told me to leave so he can keep Shellie and he kept clutching her so tight, he didn't want to let her go. I LOVED watching it. Everybody was laughing on the line and even the cast members. He finally gave them back to me reluctantly, but he was so sad that he had to.

Comment

Name:	IMG_1006.jpg
Size:	212.8 KB
ID:	7343338

Comment

Originally posted by DCfan92 View Post
                    Mickey and Duffy and Shellie. Mickey didn't want to give them back to me. He kept insisting to keep them. After a little bit and the cast members telling him he gave me back Duffy. Mickey kept pointing to shellie saying that she was his bear. He told me to leave so he can keep Shellie and he kept clutching her so tight, he didn't want to let her go. I LOVED watching it. Everybody was laughing on the line and even the cast members. He finally gave them back to me reluctantly, but he was so sad that he had to.
                    That happens to me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Last month, Mickey actually threw a tantrum because he had to give Shellie May back. He was totally pouting, stomping his feet and even stormed off for a moment! It was hilarious!

So, I took Duffy & Shellie May to Epcot and DHS yesterday. We had a great time.

We started the day at Epcot and of course our first stop was... Captain EO (their favorite).

"We've reached the homing beacon, sir!"

The bears got a sweet new ride! I got a new backpack at the Adidas outlet the night before.

Hanging out by the Imagination fountain.

Right now at Epcot to promote the new Pixar movie, Brave, they have a Highlands Games area set up in the rose garden at Epcot.

First you spin the wheel to determine which of the 4 clans from the movie you'll be representing in the games.

Duffy gets ready to spin. He was all "Come on million dollars!" I had to remind him it wasn't Vegas. :lol:

I'm a MacGuffin!

First event is archery.

Duffy is sharpening his skills for Rodney's Archery Club.

Other events are a beanbag toss, caber toss and one other thing.

From there we went to see big Duffy.

Once again he was enamored with Shellie May and didn't want to give her back. That's par for the course. :lol:

He loved my Duffy's Star Tours name badge and loved seeing his name in Aurbesh (the Star Wars language).

They had the 17" Father's Day Duffys for sale. They're.... ick.

During my "quality check", I did see some Duffys with the old fur but the new face & ears. Others had the waffle fur but a few actually had relatively cute faces. I prefer the less pointy snout and bigger ears.

Stopped for lunch in the UK and got fish & chips.

Shellie is totally posing, while Duffy is like, "Gimme the noms!"

Stopped for some Cadbury chocolate afterwards.

I'll post more photos tomorrow (DHS and more Epcot).

Comment

I love you "I am a rebel spy" pin. How did you get that? when i went to DHS they didn't have any? BTW LOVE your Pics

Comment

I got it during Star Wars Weekends last month. They had them by the register in the Darth's Mall temporary store that was behind Rock N Rollercoaster.

Comment

Love your pictures! We are going over to Epcot tomorrow to check out the Highland Games. Duffy is so excited he's already dressed and ready to go!
                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Name:	Photo0401FourBySix - Copy.jpg
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	7343343

Dallas Duffy on Dinosaur! Notice He's not scared....LOL

Comment

Name:	100_4122 - Copy.JPG
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	7343344

Dallas Duffy with eeyore at Crystal Palace!

Comment

Dallas Duffy visiting his "family" at Epcot.

Name:	100_4245 - Copy.JPG
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	7343345

Comment

I :love: Dallas Duffy!^^

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 12:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by DCfan92 View Post

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 12:26 PM ----------

And Aimster – Shellie looks SO great in that dress! You already know that's my favorite bow.

…I wonder why tony609's posts aren't merging?

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

And Aimster – Shellie looks SO great in that dress! You already know that's my favorite bow.
                                    There's a bow that's the same material as the dress (which you know was made by my aunt), but I decided to go with the plain blue one for a change.

Comment

i LOVE Shellie May being held by Duffy Aimster. It's a really cute photo. Her outfit is great too. I have a Shellie May BUT I have never taken her to the World or Land with me. I think I'm afraid something will happen to her.

Comment

i LOVE Shellie May being held by Duffy Aimster. It's a really cute photo. Her outfit is great too. I have a Shellie May BUT I have never taken her to the World or Land with me. I think I'm afraid something will happen to her.
                                        Oh you need to take her sometime, Tony! The CM's always freak out when they see her. Several ask if they can hold her and just fawn over her and ask how/where I got her. And the Japanese tourists of course go nuts as well. I had 2 or 3 Japanese guests ask if they could take photos of my bears on Saturday. And a female CM at the Friendship boat dock to go from Epcot to DHS came on the boat was all "Is that Shellie May? Oh can I hold her for a moment? She's so CUTE!" And then when the boat was sailing away, I saw her on the dock talking to her fellow CMs and she pointed at me & the bears and I had Shellie May wave at everyone. It was really cute.

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 03:51 PM ----------

Ok here are more photos from the weekend.

After lunch, we took the boat to DHS.

Ready to blast off on Star Tours!

We made a droid at the Droid Factory in the Tatooine Traders shop. It has a blue body and yellow legs. Duffy named it "TB-RYS" (for the Tampa Bay Rays).

Took a couple spins on Rock N Rollercoaster via the single rider line (had a posted 70 minute stand by line... did single rider twice & waited maybe 15 min or less each time).

Saw this OLD Duffy in the window at the shop at the International Gateway at Epcot. I asked the CM working in the shop if it was possible to take him out of the window for me to buy (it was a corner window that was easily accessible, not a locked display... I could reach in & touch the bear myself), but they said they can't do that. BOO! they can do it in malls... why not Disney? They could have easily pulled him out and shoved a bear from the shelf in its place. They just lost out on a guaranteed $30 sale right there. DUMB. And that Duffy looks SO SAD! He wanted to go home with me! His face was just perfect and those big ears! *SIGH*

We ended our day going back & forth between the UK and Canada pavilions to see British Revolution and Off Kilter. Since Duffy already got a pic with Off Kilter last year, he wanted one with British Revolution this time. They thought he was awesome and LOVED his Star Tours name badge.

Comment

Hi, I wanted to share a Picture!

Comment

Working...
                                          X