Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I love seeing people with Duffies. I used to be more into dolls and occasionally took them out for photos...THAT gets you some looks. Bears...actually, a local news station is doing a contest/giveaway for movie tickets to "Ted" (about a stuffed bear gone bad, I think). Submit the wildest place you've taken your teddy bear and you can win tickets! If Aimster lived here, I'm certain she could win.

How did Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May pass the time on the plane?

Yes, our outbound flight had wi-fi!

"It is technically Spring," Tiny Shellie May said. (OK, it was when I took this picture.) "Tiny Duffy, you are having a Spring Voyage!"
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki
      Great photos, TDS Duffy! I especially love the in-flight and Statue of Liberty shots. It reminds me that someday I really do have to just get over other people and start taking photos of Duffy outside the parks. The thing is, as long as I'm self-conscious about it, I do come off like I'm doing something "weird," I think. Someday...:blush:

I really feel like Duffy D, but Aimster is totally right!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
        I love seeing people with Duffies. I used to be more into dolls and occasionally took them out for photos...THAT gets you some looks. Bears...actually, a local news station is doing a contest/giveaway for movie tickets to "Ted" (about a stuffed bear gone bad, I think). Submit the wildest place you've taken your teddy bear and you can win tickets! If Aimster lived here, I'm certain she could win.
        Heh! I've seen trailers for that movie. Mark Wahlberg is in that movie and I can't STAND him, so I have no desire to see it.

Comment

Shellie May: Oh, Duffy....

Duffy: Yes, Shellie May. Wait ... Why do you have your new hat and sunglasses on? Are you going somewhere?

Shellie May: Well ... we just got this postcard from Oswald. He's been visiting someplace called Radiator Springs. It sounds perfectly marvelous. I want to go to there.

Duffy: Oh. I see. I guess that why you've got luggage too.

Shellie May: Yes, I packed a bag for you and a trunk for me. Now get out the car. We're going on a road trip.

To be continued ...

Comment

:clap::love::clap:

Comment

Sue did you see the star sunglasses at Target? They are very cute on Duffy. Target also has in the kids section Light McQueen sunglasses, also cute on Duffy(I think they are $5)
              Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Janell View Post
                Sue did you see the star sunglasses at Target? They are very cute on Duffy. Target also has in the kids section Light McQueen sunglasses, also cute on Duffy(I think they are $5)
                Thanks for the heads-up Janell! Yes I saw the star sunglasses at Target and I bought them. Shellie May's probably going to take possession of them though. I'll have to go have a look at the Lightning McQueen glasses on my next Target trip, I haven't seen those. Duffy may need them for when he goes to Radiator Springs.

Comment

I :love: that Radiator Springs postcard!^^

Comment

I want to share a Duffy photo:

Duffy really wants that donut.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post

Duffy really wants that donut.
                      LOL! Duffy looks ravenous!
                      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Sue, ShellieMay looks perfectly dressed to visit Radiator Springs! She looks like she'll be right at home in Flo's V8 Cafe! Those suitcases are so perfect too. I love all of your vintage details.
                        Meow

Comment

Sue, your Shellie May is TOO CUTE! Well, she always is, but she's cracking me up!

MikkiMausu, now I'm hungry. :P I hope Duffy got to eat that delicious donut!

Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May made a new friend on vacation.

(My 5-month-old nephew was loving on that bear...particularly, he enjoyed eating the ribbon. When do you think he will be old enough for a Duffy?)
                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Sue, your costumes just get better and better! What beautiful costume design and expert sewing skills. I've been enjoying the photos so much and can't wait for the road trip to Radiator Springs!

Shellie May's photo with her postcard and trunk and suitcase has now become my desktop background!
                            Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Hello! I wanted to share another picture!

Comment

Your Duffy is as much of a foodie as Aimster's!^^

Comment

Made a sketch drawing of Duffy posing for a photo in front of the Tokyo SkyTree.

It would be a dream come true for a Duffeteer visting Japan.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post

Made a sketch drawing of Duffy posing for a photo in front of the Tokyo SkyTree.

It would be a dream come true for a Duffeteer visting Japan.

What do you guys think?
                                    This is cute MikkiMausu!
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

It seems so, Duffy D ^__^

MikkiMaussu99, I have been with my Duffy seeing the Tokyo Sky Tree and yes, it's a dream
                                      Last edited by SailorDuffy; 07-01-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Took Duffy to the Rays/Tigers game last night and we had an adventure!

We got there early because I had to stop at Will Call to pick up my post-game concert wristband (Earth, Wind & Fire were performing!), which allowed us to go on the field (the stage is set up in center field). It was HOT out, so we went into the team store to look around (and enjoy the air conditioning).

It's DJ Kitty (in plushie form)

It was "Turn Back the Clock" night! They were paying homage to the 70s. The Rays didn't exist then (they didn't come until 1998), but they had awesome retro inspired uniforms made up and the Tigers wore their 70s throwback uniforms as well.

We hung out by the dugout before the game with some of our fellow members of Rodney's Archery Club (for our closer, Fernando Rodney, as he shoots an "arrow" when he gets a save). We brought cookies to share!

They made Duffy pose with the creepy/evil Zim Bear (a little teddy bear with the face of the Rays senior basebeball advisor Don Zimmer). Duffy was NOT happy about that. Creepy little bear!

Hey look, it's Prince Fielder!

We met Brooks Conrad!

OMG! Jeff Keppinger! He seemed to love Duffy and said to me, "I want to know what the deal with him is!" I said, "This is Duffy! He follows you on Twitter!" He just laughed.

We also met Elliot Johnson!

Hey! It's Wolverine... I mean Luke Scott!

Look at all the people!

Let's go Rays!

Duffy wants you to follow @RACRays on Twitter!

The Rays lost (boo!), but the post-game concert was awesome! I've been a fan of Earth, Wind & Fire since I was a little kid, so this was a dream come true to finally see them!

Even though the Rays lost, they still light the dome orange for the concerts.

Duffy said he wanted this car. Me too!

And that's all!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                          Took Duffy to the Rays/Tigers game last night and we had an adventure!
                                          First, WOW... I feel like I just watched "Adventures in Duffysitting." This story just has so much energy!:yea:

We got there early because I had to stop at Will Call to pick up my post-game concert wristband (Earth, Wind & Fire were performing!)...
                                          Second... Shut up that you just saw Earth, Wind & Fire in concert. You lucky, lucky so-and-so...and Duffy saw them, too? Now my little guy is gonna be pestering me about how "he never gets as many snacks and sweets as Aimster's Duffy, and look, he got to go to a concert, too! And it's not even Disney!" Thanks a lot, Aims.

It's DJ Kitty (in plushie form)
                                          Ok, I don't wanna be rude or anything, but am I alone in thinking the simultaneous cuteness and street-hardened toughness of that blinged out kitty made me a little uneasy?:unsure:

It was "Turn Back the Clock" night! They were paying homage to the 70s. The Rays didn't exist then (they didn't come until 1998), but they had awesome retro inspired uniforms made up and the Tigers wore their 70s throwback uniforms as well.
                                          How cool that they made retro costumes!:clap: It's like Cape Cod Village Greeting Place, they really did "turn back the clock" and rewrite history. This story could only be better if they had made plush in the costumes and the plush happened to be the same size as Duffy and they decided to give you one and you stripped it naked, gave its clothes to Duffy and beamed with joy while completely ignoring the other...wait. Maybe it would be better if they just gave you the costume-only; this story was headed to a dark place.^^

We brought cookies to share!
                                          You say "share," but I'm pretty sure Duffy thought those were all his.

They made Duffy pose with the creepy/evil Zim Bear (a little teddy bear with the face of the Rays senior basebeball advisor Don Zimmer). Duffy was NOT happy about that. Creepy little bear!
                                          I concur! That thing totally looks like a candidate for Duffy's archnemesis. Seriously, he looks like he sits around in a secret lair plotting world domination.

Hey look, it's Prince Fielder!
                                          Grrr...Tiger!^^

We met Brooks Conrad!

OMG! Jeff Keppinger! He seemed to love Duffy and said to me, "I want to know what the deal with him is!" I said, "This is Duffy! He follows you on Twitter!" He just laughed.

We also met Elliot Johnson!

Hey! It's Wolverine... I mean Luke Scott!
                                          I bet somebody was on Cloud Nine, and I'm not just talking about Duffy!^^ I think it's really cool that Jeff Keppinger asked about him. Do you think that's just because of you, or are other people increasing his visibility around there? Have you ever seen another Duffy at a game?

Usually I don't double-post photos, but I just :love: this shot!

The Rays lost (boo!), but the post-game concert was awesome! I've been a fan of Earth, Wind & Fire since I was a little kid, so this was a dream come true to finally see them!
                                          You win some, you lose some, but I'd say seeing Earth, Wind & Fire definitely qualifies as a home run WIN!

Duffy said he wanted this car. Me too!
                                          What's that car all about? Enquiring minds want to know!

Fantastic, as usual, Aimster. Thank you for a super fun vicarious night out!^^

Comment

Working...
                                          X