Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Those were some really cute pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
      Shut up that you just saw Earth, Wind & Fire in concert. You lucky, lucky so-and-so...and Duffy saw them, too? Now my little guy is gonna be pestering me about how "he never gets as many snacks and sweets as Aimster's Duffy, and look, he got to go to a concert, too! And it's not even Disney!" Thanks a lot, Aims.
      Heh! This wasn't Duffy's first concert either. We saw The Go-Go's after a Rays game last summer.

Ok, I don't wanna be rude or anything, but am I alone in thinking the simultaneous cuteness and street-hardened toughness of that blinged out kitty made me a little uneasy?:unsure:
      DJ Kitty is awesome. Check out this video of him (he made his Rays debut a couple years ago. They show videos of him spinning tunes on the jumbotron at games. It's hilarious.

How cool that they made retro costumes!:clap: It's like Cape Cod Village Greeting Place, they really did "turn back the clock" and rewrite history. This story could only be better if they had made plush in the costumes and the plush happened to be the same size as Duffy and they decided to give you one and you stripped it naked, gave its clothes to Duffy and beamed with joy while completely ignoring the other...wait. Maybe it would be better if they just gave you the costume-only; this story was headed to a dark place.^^
      LMAO! I'm getting a retro jersey for myself. They didn't have the size I need (adult small), so I had to order one, but they're backordered. Hopefully they'll get them in soon. If only BAB carried it! Oh well, at least Duffy has a normal Rays uniform and a Rays t-shirt he can wear to games & stuff.

You say "share," but I'm pretty sure Duffy thought those were all his.
      Actually it was his idea to bring the cookies to share with everyone. We had a sub from the deli at Publix, Twizzlers & Skittles to munch on during the game. That one thing I love about Tropicana Field & the Rays. They let you bring in your own food/snacks and bottled water. How many professional sports stadiums out there do that? None, I think. I save a TON of money.

I concur! That thing totally looks like a candidate for Duffy's archnemesis. Seriously, he looks like he sits around in a secret lair plotting world domination.
      Oh totally. My friends who went to Friday's game and got a Zim Bear were reporting the following day their Zim Bears were doing things to other stuffies in the house and eating and drinking everything in site. And there's 10,000 of these on the loose so far! The Rays announced they're giving another 10,000 away at another game later this year (due to popular demand). I still say it'll suck your soul while you're sleeping.

I bet somebody was on Cloud Nine, and I'm not just talking about Duffy!^^ I think it's really cool that Jeff Keppinger asked about him. Do you think that's just because of you, or are other people increasing his visibility around there? Have you ever seen another Duffy at a game?
      What's that car all about? Enquiring minds want to know!
      Oh It's nothing really. Chevy is a partner with the Rays, so they have some Chevy brand cars parked outside the Trop on display and this is just a Chevy Sonic with a custom Tampa Bay Rays wrap on it (the actual car is orange). But that's pretty cool, huh?

Comment

Hi Aimster! Great story and picture from the Rays Game! :thumbup:
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Happy Fourth of July from Lil D and Duffette!

(I apologize for the clashing green striped cushions, heh. I know it looks a bit horrid. :whistling)

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
            Happy Fourth of July from Lil D and Duffette!

(I apologize for the clashing green striped cushions, heh. I know it looks a bit horrid. :whistling)

Thank you & Happy 4th of July to you and Lil D & Duffette!
            www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Duffy went on a fridge raid!

What did he get? A Coke and a cookie!

NOM NOM NOM!

I took Duffy with me to work today... he caused a little mayhem.

Working on his Rodney's Archery Club sign for the next Rays game we go to:

Comment

Oh! Aimster! Those xerox pictures really made us laugh!
                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

So cute Aimster! I know my Duffy loves his midnight snacks!
                  sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Got some Duffy photos I want to share:

So I went to Downtown Disney yesterday and bought some new things for Duffy to wear and brought someone home with me.

Here is Duffy in his casual outfit that I bought at Build-A-Bear.

And here is the Mouse family all dressed in red.

And here is Duffy wearing a shirt as a top, some shoes to cover his paws, and a diaper.

What do you guys think?

Comment

As usual, Aimster, you made me smile big.

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post

...What do you guys think?

:clap:I think I was SO HAPPY to see Duffy out of that old diaper!!!:thumbup:

:love:He looks suuuper CUTE in his new shirt and pants, MikkiMausu!:love:

:beg:Please don't make the poor guy put that ginormous diaper back on...:unsure:

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Inspired by the outfits that the characters wore for the Natsu Matsuri park event, I did a sketch drawing of Duffy's own outfit related to the event.

I call it the "Spirit of Chiba" outfit. This outfit was made to represent the prefecture's own festive spirit. The prefecture's emblem appear at the center of the shirt and the headband.

What do you guy's think?

Comment

I :love: your KH-inspired drawings and obvious admiration for Japanese culture!^^

Comment

Hi! I wanted to share a picture! here is my little waiter serving maple syrup

Comment

Apparently, the trio were fooling around with my iPhone, and they ended up taking photos of their on noses.

Comment

Originally posted by SailorDuffy View Post
                                Hi! I wanted to share a picture! here is my little waiter serving maple syrup

This is fantabulous! I would love for Duffy to pour syrup on my pancakes!

---------- Post added 07-09-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post

Apparently, the trio were fooling around with my iPhone, and they ended up taking photos of their on noses.

They can be such little rascals!
                                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Sandrita, you can teach him

Now I wanted to share a couple of photos, at last I got it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SailorDuffy View Post
                                    Sandrita, you can teach him

Now I wanted to share a couple of photos, at last I got it!!

My little boy, be a server.... I have to trick him into it! But then again.... I've never tried!

I LOVE that outfit for Duffy!

Did you ride Toy Story yet? It's such a great ride!!! It will so totally have super long lines - always!
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Storytime with mommy Minnie and daddy Mickey.

And this is from the Duffy storybook (the U.S. version). In the first page, on the pier we see a seagull that looks like TippyBlue, but close. It can't be the real TippyBlue without the blue tips on his beak, wings and tail, his blue eyes, the "Mickey Marks" on his webbed feet, and the Cape Cod Postal Service messenger's bag.

What do you guys think?
                                      Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 07-11-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks Sandrita!
                                        no, I haven't ride the new toy story mania, I heard it has a 400 minute queue!!

I'd like to share another couple of photos

Comment

Sigh, I just love that adorable Cape Cod hoodie with the "ears".

Comment

Working...
                                          X