Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	7344039Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpeg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	7344040

Duffy's new outfit and bag that I just received from the DuffyPost. Duffy and I are both very happy and get wait to go to WDW so we can M & G Duffy to show him.

Comment

Originally posted by DCfan92 View Post

Duffy's new outfit and bag that I just received from the DuffyPost. Duffy and I are both very happy and get wait to go to WDW so we can M & G Duffy to show him.
      I adore that outfit! Have a fabulous time when you M & G Duffy!
      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Duffy and I went to Busch Gardens last night after work. It was hot, sticky and crowded, but we had fun.

Christmas in July? They have a preview center for the new Christmas Town holiday event open right now.

Duffy REALLY wanted this, but I had to say no. He had a fit but got over it.

In other news... I entered Duffy in this year's Teddy Olympics and learned today he won a medal! An actual, physical medal! They had me give my address so they can ship his medal! I'll be sure to post a photo of him wearing it once we receive it. Duffy is SO excited he won! :yea:

Tomorrow we're going to another Rays game and it's also Star Wars Day. Duffy already has his Jedi robes and Star Tours name badge on. They're having a costume contest where the winner gets tickets to Celebration VI (the bi-annual Star Wars convention) in Orlando next month. We're going to try to get Duffy entered. I'd LOVE to go to Celebration!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          Duffy and I went to Busch Gardens last night after work. It was hot, sticky and crowded, but we had fun.

In other news... I entered Duffy in this year's Teddy Olympics and learned today he won a medal! An actual, physical medal! They had me give my address so they can ship his medal! I'll be sure to post a photo of him wearing it once we receive it. Duffy is SO excited he won! :yea:

Tomorrow we're going to another Rays game and it's also Star Wars Day. Duffy already has his Jedi robes and Star Tours name badge on. They're having a costume contest where the winner gets tickets to Celebration VI (the bi-annual Star Wars convention) in Orlando next month. We're going to try to get Duffy entered. I'd LOVE to go to Celebration!

Super Congrats on Duffy's Teddy Olympics medal!!!!

Good luck on the Star Wars costume contest too! That sounds like so much fun!!!
          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Wow! Wish we'd known about this in time to enter. It would have been SO much fun to make a "Duffeteer Team" together and each enter our Duffy in one of the events, like representing our country/fan community. Oh well. Maybe in four years?:shy: Congratulations, Aimster!

You've got the Bear of Happiness & Luck on your side; you're sure to win!^^

---------- Post added 07-22-2012 at 09:15 AM ----------

Good news, gang! It seems like the Teddy Olympics are annual! Let's all try next year!^^

---------- Post added 07-22-2012 at 09:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by duffyholic View Post
            Can I post the Duffy dress that was made for my Daughter for our next Disneyland Paris trip.

The way things are going we may not even get to meet Duffy as his meet and greet keeps being replaced with other characters.
            I keep meaning to post about this incredible dress, too! That is simply AMAZING!!! I hope you do get to meet Duffy when you go!:beg:

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
              pacdomer, your Duffy and Shellie May make me long for Japan! Did you purchase those costumes or are they homemade?
              Esmeralda - I picked up both outfits online at Build-A-Bear Workshop! I had been hoping to find kimono's in Tokyo when I got Duffy & Shellie May but I was overjoyed when I found them at BAB (especially since tailoring and sewing are not in my skill set!)

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Being good parents, here is Mickey and Minnie changing Duffy's diaper.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Wow, Aimster, congrats for Duffy's win in the Teddy Olympics. I'll have to look up what they are, it's the first time I've heard about it. What did Duffy have to do to get the medal?
                  Meow

Comment

The official site for the Teddy Olympics is HERE, and I'm guessing this is Aimster's winning entry, in the "Hugs" category. They seemed to have a lot more categories last year, but Hugs is still the most appropriate for Duffy and Shellie, I guess. Although for Aimster's Duffy, I also thought I might find him munching kettle corn in the "Treats" competition.^^

To enter, you just select a category and submit a photo in line with that theme during the two weeks of "competition." A week later, the judges will announce the winners. It all happens really fast, so there's no waiting around forever to find out the results. It looks super fun! For folks in the UK, there are actual meet-ups, too! Some of our new UK Duffeteers gotta take Duffy out to represent in 2013!:thumbup: Unfortunately, we just missed the deadline for this year.:shy:

Opening Ceremony - Saturday 30th June 7pm BST UK
                    #TeddyOlympics events open to Anipal athletes until Saturday 14th July
                    Judging and Admin of events until Friday 20th July
                    Closing Ceremony and Pawty - Saturday 21st 7pm BST UK into Sunday 22nd July

An interesting point is that a lot of the entries are not teddy bears or plush at all, but living pets. I reckon this is Aimster's winning entry:

And here's the medal; it's actually pretty awesome. Next year let's all enter! It would be so cool to have Duffys earn medals in every category!:yea:

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-22-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

^ Actually I think he won in the "Treats" category... there's a photo of him munching on a cookie.

Name:	DuffyBear17.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	7344041

I got some photos today at Star Wars Day at the Rays game, but I'll post them tomorrow as I need to go to bed soon. Oh... and he didn't win the costume contest. The person who did win, definitely deserved it as their costume was amazing.

Comment

If it's supposed to be the Teddy Olympics, I don't understand why there are so many pet entries. I mean, I love cute pics of pets just as much as the next person, but shouldn't that be a separate thing?

Comment

I thought that too, at first, but my guess is that there aren't enough entries with only plush. I don't think many people know about it. Though I knew of some of the organizers from a teddy group I was part of before focusing on MiceChat, I had never heard of Teddy Olympics. There'll probably be a lot of Duffys in the running next year, though. Woo hoo!^^

---------- Post added 07-23-2012 at 12:47 PM ----------

:clap:Ha ha! I totally called it! When I think of your Duffy, I think of him eating!^^ I did look there, too. Don't know how I missed it. Cool that we know we can enter multiple categories, too, although it would be more fun if we each won different ones. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how they do it.

Too bad about the costume contest, but you and Duffy win stuff all the time, so it's nice for someone else to have the chance. Did you happen to get photos of your costume and the winner's? We'd love to see!:love:

Comment

That's a pretty cute medal, I have to admit. We should enter next year! They'll get a flood of Duffy pictures. I'll have to think of cute photos to take for each event.
                            Meow

Comment

Teddy Olympics are open to all Anipals (animal pals), so pets are totally allowed. If I didn't have Duffy, I'd probably enter my cat Chandler.

The rules state you can only submit one photo per category. Even if you have multiple Twitter accounts or whatever... it's just one photo allowed per category, which I think is pretty fair, like a "one entry per household" type thing. But obviously you can enter more than one category. I had Duffy entered in the Hugs, Treats & Spawt! (sports) categories.

Too bad about the costume contest, but you and Duffy win stuff all the time, so it's nice for someone else to have the chance. Did you happen to get photos of your costume and the winner's? We'd love to see!
                              I didn't dress up... Duffy did! He just wore his Jedi costume with a Rays jersey over it and his Star Tours name badge (and his Deputy Sheriff badge). I just wore my Star Tours namer badge on the Rays shirt I wore to the game. But I did happen to get a photo of Duffy with who ended up winning the costume contest. Believe me, it was a well-deserved win. I'll post photos tonight as I'm at work and I don't have them uploaded to Photobucket yet.

Comment

Hmm, too bad I didn't know about this Teddy Olympics thing or I would have entered. I already have an entire arsenal of Lil D pics to choose from, as well as kitty pictures if I decide to go that route instead. Next year!

Congrats, Aimster! I can't wait to see a picture of Duffy wearing his medal.

Comment

Ok pics from yesterday!

Hanging out with the Florida Aquarium's mascot

Our seats were on the press/club level, so we were livin' large!

This awesome General Grevious costume is what won the costume contest. The guy who made this totally deserved to win as it was amazing!

Once again showing the RAC some love

Comment

Hello, everyone! ShellieMay arrived today, and I wanted to share some photos of her introduction with my Duffy, Captain Duffy Bearrow, and his brotherand best friendSnowflake, a white Bengal tiger.

Here are Captain Duffy Bearrow and Snowflake eagerly inspecting the EMS bag. There has to be a way to open it, thinks Snowflake.

Name:	DSC00137 (2) (640x480).jpg
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	7344049Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00140 (640x480).jpg
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	7344050Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00143 (640x480).jpg
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	7344051Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00148 (640x480).jpg
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	7344052Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00154 (640x480).jpg
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	7344054
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Cute!!!:love:

Comment

Time to say a good morning to all Duffeteers:

Ohayo gozaimasu!
                                        -from Duffy, and the Mouse family.

Comment

Time to say goodnight to all Duffeteers.

"A lullaby for Duffy".

Comment

Working...
                                          X