Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Everyone's photos are amazing, as always! Diznygrl, your Li'l D and Duffette made me laugh out loud! And love the moving pictures, Messica...your Duffy is so playful!

This one will eventually be on my Daily Duffy blog, but this was one of my favorites (dedicated to DuffyD).

Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

:yea:Great post, Messica! And Eeee-va, what a sweetheart you are!:love: That is one striking image! And you've done an incredible job on the costume!:clap:

Comment

Got a Duffy photo I want to share:

This is Duffy's Steampunk outfit. I was inspired by the sights of Mysterious Island, so I decided to this happen. First his hat was given a brown color to make it look like leather. For added details, I placed a set of goggles on the hat. Second his coat was given a light brown color. Finally his shoes, of which I gave a brown color to make it look like leather and I also added buckles and straps for detail. And to complete the outfit are his accessories, a wrench and a hammer to fit the Mysterious Island theme.

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ok, I don't know why, but I got this idea the other day, and I thought it would be cute.

Anyway....

Here Comes Shellie Boo Boo

See, look, the real Honey Boo Boo has a similar outfit.
          Meow

Comment

Shellie Boo Boo! LOL. Gurgi, your pics are hilarious! )

Comment

Too cute!! Love the outfit on Shellie Boo boo!!

Comment

Don't compare Shellie May to that horrible piece of white trash.

Duffy had a banner weekend. We went to not one, but 2 Rays games (Friday and Saturday).

From Friday's game:

We met Miss Florida 2012 and Fox Sports analyst, Laura McKeeman! She is a total sweetheart and she just loved Duffy!

Then we met none other than Fernando Rodney! Duffy was SO excited since we're both members of his fan club (Rodney's Archery Club)

OMG! It's Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey) head coach, Guy Boucher!

Duffy's new friend Astro!

El Bandito is in the house!

Enjoying the game.

RAYS WIN!

Hanging out with DJ Fresh during the final Center Field Shuffle of the season!

From Saturday's game:

It's Chris Gimenez! We put the pic on Twitter and Chris tweeted back that night after the game "Solid pic right there!"

Tom Berte, the Rays clubhouse security guy. We had a joke involving a pair of socks going on earlier in the week.

BJ Upton?! He NEVER signs!

Hi there, Ben Zobrist!

Todd Kalas! He awesome!

OMG! Matt Joyce! Duffy is the official bear of the Matt Joyce Fan Club, so we were very excited to get this pic. Plus I was squeeing because Matt recognized me. LOL!

Let's go Rays!

I can haz ice cream?

RAYS WIN AGAIN!

My friend Shawn & I went to Ferg's (a bar across the street from Tropicana Field) for a post-game celebratory drink. I had to use the bathroom, so while I was gone, I left Duffy with Shawn (he thinks Duffy is awesome). I came back to find Shawn taking to this guy and then he shows me a pic on Twitter of the guy and Duffy! Shawn was telling the guy (who was totally drunk) that Duffy was famous and how the Rays players know him, so the guy was all "He is! Can you take my photo with him?" :lmao:

Let's celebrate!

Mmmmm... Beer!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	57982_4501851985253_804539666_n.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	7344839
                  Duffy with Imagination Mover Rich from Disney's Imagination movers.

Name:	419952_4327024814683_455493807_n.jpeg
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	7344840
                  Duffy and Shellie with the FAO solider dude

Name:	427192_4327026534726_1058366606_n.jpeg
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	7344841
                  Having Fun at FAO

Name:	427411_4327027614753_642935432_n.jpeg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	7344842

Name:	430331_4327019774557_1730971583_n.jpeg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	7344843
                  Duffy and Shellie on the subway in NYC.

Name:	603493_4326943292645_1829929173_n.jpeg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	7344844
                  Duffy went to see the book of mormon with me so he took a picture with a cast member. We had a great time.

Comment

I want to share a Duffy/ShellieMay photo:

Since the U.S. Disney Parks has the Duffy Mickey ears, I'd figured that Tokyo DisneySea would have their very own fan caps. So here it is, Duffy and ShellieMay Tokyo Fan Caps.

So each of these fan caps has an image of Duffy and ShellieMay as part of the central design. And on top of the fan caps are their headwear, Duffy's sailor cap and Shellie's bow. Finally on the drawstrings is their symbols associated with their characters; Duffy's brown Mickey Paws and his message bottle and Shellie's pink Mickey Paws and heart cockle sea shell.

What do you guys think about this?

Comment

I think I am traumatized by Shellie Boo Boo! LOL

Aimster, I think you may have the most famous Duffy in Florida! Wow! Great photos!

DCfan92, fun! I wish my bears could go to New York...I love the subway!

MikkiMausu, I love both the fan/fun caps! I'd love to wear one! If it were ever cold enough, that is.
                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

DCfan, those are great. It's like Spring Voyage in real life! And how cool that Duffy met a "cast member" who doesn't work for Disney!^^

Those fan caps are cute, MikkiMausu. I especially like the Bottle and Heart accents. I'd make them a bit differently, but those are surely cute.:love: I really appreciate that you're the only one among us who draws and posts totally original artwork on a regular basis. Very cool, MikkiMausu. Very cool indeed.

Comment

I want to share a Duffy photo:

So every Duffy fan wants to meet him at every Disney theme park around the world, and in the case of his appearance at Disneyland Paris, here is his greeting spot.

He does his meet 'n greets with Mickey near the Liberty Arcade and across the Storybook Store (decorated with Duffy decorations, inside and out, and inside a giant mechanical Duffy greeting his friends) in Main Street, U.S.A.
                          Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 09-26-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                            Aimster, I think you may have the most famous Duffy in Florida! Wow! Great photos!
                            You might be right about that. Most of my friends think he's awesome but I do have a couple who love to poke fun at me about me taking him everywhere (I just ignore their snarky comments).

This Friday, Duffy is going to be meeting one of his anipal friends from Twitter (and the UK), Tour Guide Ted (another bear). We're meeting Ted (his bear buddy Frank and their human entourage) for dinner in Orlando. I think Sandrita and her Duffy might be joining us as well if it all works out. Regardless, it should be a spectacle as a bunch of teddy bears and their humans take over a burger joint. :lol:

Comment

Aimster, post picture's. My husband likes to poke fun at me for wanting to take Duffy place's. That's probably why I don't do it very often. My kids think it's great though!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                                  Aimster, post picture's. My husband likes to poke fun at me for wanting to take Duffy place's. That's probably why I don't do it very often. My kids think it's great though!!!
                                  Well, I've already posted a LOT of photos in this thread but if you mean of our upcoming meetup with Tour Guide Ted.... of course! I think I've posted photos of every adventure Duffy has had in the last almost 2 years.

My boyfriend sometimes rolls his eyes when I bring Duffy with us certain places but then laughs and admits the bear is actually pretty cool.

Comment

I'm so glad, too, Clara! Welcome, welcome! Spread the Duffylove!:love:

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

So I took Duffy and Mickey to Disneyland Paris, and basically had fun throughout the parks.

Standing in front of the entrance to Disneyland Park (Parc Disneyland):

In time for the 20th anniversary:

Standing in front of La Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant:

This is their version of Tomorrowland, called Discoveryland:

Standing outside Space Mountain:

And this is the store selling Duffy merchandise, called the "Storybook Store":

I actually loved how they make custom versions of the outfits for the larger sized Duffy:

Here is one for France:

And England/United Kingdom:

Duffy's Mickey Paws lead you to inside the store:

And once you step inside, you will be greeted by a mechanical Duffy waving at you as if he is saying hi.

I still could not get over holding the big 65cm Duffy:

And near his greeting spot is his story and it is bilingual (English, French and Spanish):

One of the Duffy displays at the Storybook Store:

I took Duffy and Mickey to the Mickey's brand new greeting spot in Fantasyland:

And here he is holding Duffy:

Posing for a photo in Adventureland:

Then I changed his outfit to his sailor suit to get this shot:

Then I spotted Minnie and got some photos with the Maker:

Then we went to Walt Disney Studios Park and got a picture of him near the Earful Tower:

The next character we met was Chip and got a couple of photos:

Standing in front of the "Partners" statue:

And this is the last character we met to end the day at the two parks, Pluto:

Just the two posing for photos:

And here he is on the float in the "Disney Magic on Parade":

And I managed to buy myself a couple of merchandise from the parks:

The Duffy 12 inch 20th anniversary plush:

The Duffy pumpkin outfit:

Park pins:

And finally the Duffy souvenir mug:

(Front)

(Back)

And that is our Disneyland Paris trip. What do you guys think about this?

Comment

Thank you for sharing the photos of Disneyland Paris! It's on my bucket list to make it there one day! Love the big Duffy and I WANT one of those mugs, its terrific!!!

Comment

Yes thank you for sharing photos of your trip. DLP is a cool place, wish I had Duffy back in 1998, when I was at DLP. I love the souvenir cup, very cute.

Comment

Working...
                                          X