Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I love the Duffy Mug! I want that for my coffee!

Ta Da!

Comment

Wow, MikkiMausu! Great photos! And what a surprise — you didn't even tell us you were going. So far, from everything I know, Paris is my favorite Duffy outside Tokyo. Was he very popular? Did you see many guests carrying or purchasing Duffy items? Genders? Ages? Enquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
        Wow, MikkiMausu! Great photos! And what a surprise — you didn't even tell us you were going. So far, from everything I know, Paris is my favorite Duffy outside Tokyo. Was he very popular? Did you see many guests carrying or purchasing Duffy items? Genders? Ages? Enquiring minds want to know!
        When I entered the Storybook Store, I saw one of the park guests purchasing a Duffy. And throughout my visit, some of the cast members were going nuts over my Duffy ears saying where I got them.
        Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 09-28-2012, 07:22 AM.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Mikkimausu, thank you for sharing those great pictures of DLP! It looks like you and Duffy had a lot of fun! The store looks great, and I love the big, moving Duffy. Oh, and that travel mug was a nice surprise, I love it, and wish they had that here. I would buy that.
          Meow

Comment

I loved all of your pictures, MikkiMausu! Thanks for sharing them. One day I hope to visit Disneyland Paris. I'm a coffee drinker, so of course I like the mug too!

Comment

Hi all!

Well I got my Duffy tonight! My kid was SO excited! I was looking at Duffy at the store in DCA and then I picked him up and the sailor outfit and handed him to my son and said let's take Duffy home! He hugged him!

Then we took Duffy to the Tim Burton Frankenweenie exhibit in the Animation building. Duffy liked the little scenes from the movie.

Then it was time for a snack at White Water Snacks. Duffy got a Mickey Head Bat Cookie

He also saw a little green friend

Then it was off to Soarin!

We did go to Build a Bear and got Duffy pajamas and new shorts. More clothes will be bought later at BAB.

sadly though, the night did end badly. While we were in line for our last ride, Soarin', Duffy lost his "Duffy" sailor hat. I believe it was when my kid bent over and he must have rubbed on Duffy and pushed his hat off his ears. I didn't notice until we were already far down the line and when I went back after the ride...it was, of course, gone.

My kid was beyond upset. So now I'm the prowl for JUST the Duffy hat or I may just break down and buy the whole Sailor outfit again, just for the hat.

But I'm glad to have Duffy!

Ta Da!

Comment

That is a sad tale, for sure. But the good news is that Disney US does all kinds of crazy cheap promotions like three costumes for $30 and stuff, so there's a really good chance you could replace it cheaply along with a couple other new costumes. 3 for $30 is even cheaper than Build-A-Bear!^^

I'm glad that you guys were at least able to adopt Duffy; you were so excited!:love:

---------- Post added 09-29-2012 at 08:08 PM ----------

That is a sad tale, for sure. But the good news is that Disney US does all kinds of crazy cheap promotions like three costumes for $30 and stuff, so there's a really good chance you could replace it cheaply along with a couple other new costumes. 3 for $30 is even cheaper than Build-A-Bear!^^

I'm glad that you guys were at least able to adopt Duffy; you were so excited!:love:

Comment

We don't have Duffy yet, we're adopting in December But I just made this scrapbook page of my DS4 meeting Duffy for the first time at Disneyland in 2011. I love the bottom photo!
                  Last edited by Cdnmom; 09-29-2012, 06:13 AM. Reason: photo issues

Comment

Cdnmom, your design skill is as adorable as your great photos. I agree with you; that bottom one is just a perfect classic moment!^^

Comment

Is there a disney website that sells the Duffy clothes? Or is it just Disneyonline.com or something? I was just going to buy all Duffy clothes at BAB but I got him the shirt, shorts and underpants and it was $20, they weren't even full outfits.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                        Is there a disney website that sells the Duffy clothes? Or is it just Disneyonline.com or something? I was just going to buy all Duffy clothes at BAB but I got him the shirt, shorts and underpants and it was $20, they weren't even full outfits.
                        The Disney Store website also has theme park items for sale, including Duffy merchandise. When you check out the official site, put the keywords "Duffy" in the search bar and then you will see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                          The Disney Store website also has theme park items for sale, including Duffy merchandise. When you check out the official site, put the keywords "Duffy" in the search bar and then you will see the results.
                          Thanks, I actually found outfits on the website.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                            Thanks, I actually found outfits on the website.
                            Anything to help out a Duffy fan. ^^

Comment

We had another epic weekend in Orlando!

it started Friday night when we met up with Duffy's Twitter friend, Tour Guide Ted, his buddy Frank and Sandrita's Duffy for dinner at Fuddruckers.

NOM!

Bear fight!

Get your own dessert, Frank!

They partied a little too hard.

It was a great night!

Yesterday we went back to Epcot for some fun and an early celebration of the park's 30th anniversary. We met up with my friend Kristen and her Duffy again too!

It's not a visit to Epcot without stopping by Captain EO!

Payphone fun

Goofing off in one of the shops

Hi Dory!

We participated in the MiceQuest scavenger hunt that Mice Chat put on. It was hard, but a lot of fun. We didn't win anything though. :lol:

After the scavenger hunt, we attended a special event int he lounge in the Norway pavilion... a special recording of the Communicore Weekly podcast to celebrate Epcot's 30th!

Mmmmm... punch!

It's George & Jeff of Communicore Weekly!

After the recording there was a dessert buffet.

We met the original Dreamfinder, Ron Schneider! The original Journey Into Imagination is still my all-time favorite Disney ride to this day. I remember loving watching Dreamfinder & Figment interact with the kids.

We ended the night by getting to ride Spaceship Earth... with the lights on!

Comment

So that's where you've been! What a fun bunch of bruins! I was disappointed by the "bear fight," though. I thought they were makin' out!:love: Be sure and catch up on everybody's photos; there've been some great ones lately!^^

Comment

Great Picture's I love them!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hi all!
                                    Remember when I wrote earlier about losing Duffy’s Sailor hat on Soarin’. I went to Lost and Found on Sunday and told the CM about it possibly being lost in the Soarin’ line on Friday night. He went back behind the curtain to where all the stuff is and came back with it! My kid was SOOO happy, as was I!
                                    Aside from that, our Sunday trip was a good one. I will post pictures later when I get them off my camera. Duffy was all over the parks on Sunday. And he got two new outfits from BAB.

Picture to come

---------- Post added 10-01-2012 at 10:38 AM ----------

Aimster, I love the photos! He was wearing a cute little outfit

Ta Da!

Comment

I want to share a Duffy photo:

I wanted to share this:

An actual Tokyo Disney Resort shopping bag with to sides, one for Disney's Easter Wonderland:

And for Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage:

What do you guys think?

Comment

So that's where you've been! What a fun bunch of bruins! I was disappointed by the "bear fight," though. I thought they were makin' out!:love: Be sure and catch up on everybody's photos; there've been some great ones lately!^^
                                        Did you not see the photos I posted from the other weekend? Duffy & I went to a couple more Rays games and Duffy met more players (and a few other surprises)!

Comment

Clara i'm so glad you found the hat!!

Aimster looks like a great day at Epcot and Duffy looks great.

MikkiMausa that's a great looking bag, love Duffy and Shellie on the Spring Voyage bag!

Comment

Working...
                                          X