Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Duffy went to his first baseball game tonight!

Welcome to Tropicana Field!

Mmmm... Mountain Dew!

Rays Win!

Comment

Glad Duffy liked the Rays game. And they won!
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Here's one from Opening Day tonight...

Duffy says, "MORE COWBELL!"

I love the Instagram app on my iPhone, I can make photos look all old-timey and artsy with the different filters.

Comment

Here's one from Opening Day tonight...

Duffy says, "MORE COWBELL!"

I love the Instagram app on my iPhone, I can make photos look all old-timey and artsy with the different filters.

Comment

They did remove the Duffy photo spot in Germany. I was there today and noticed it was taken out. I have no clue why this is. The one in Japan is still there. I looked everywhere for other photo spots but no luck. Maybe they are just going to have the spot in Japan.

Comment

So I'm back from Vegas and I apparently got way too excited. Yesterday was supposed to be the day that I bring Duffy around the strip, but I got heat exhaustion from friday so I was forced to remain at the TI yesterday. But I did manage to get these pics of Duffy.

Duffy all ready to go.

He wanted to be in his woody outfit so...

While at Primm, NV

These were from yesterday morning before the heat exhaustion came back to bite me (in form of a Code V)

In the Las Vegas Monorail

Thats all of Duffy from my LV trip. Next time, i'll get more pics of Duffy in Vegas.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Duffy went to his first baseball game tonight!

Rays Win!
                :love: it!^^

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                Duffy Sees LOVE!!!:love:

Comment

Here are a few pictures of Duffy from our recent trip to Disneyland:

Duffy checking out the view down below at the hotel.

He's ready to go in to have some fun!

Enjoying the sightlines of Paradise Pier

Checking out the meet n' greet as we wait to meet Duffy himself

I didn't get any pictures with Duffy on my camera, but I will see if I can order the PhotoPass
                  prints.

Tired after a fun day. Me and him both!

Comment

So me and Duffy went back to DL for a quick trip to meet a friend and get his French outfit that just came out. We saw the big bear himself out so.....

The hug moment.

May I present, Monsieur Duffy

All set for Captain EO

At the Dream House.

Um....Duffy, whats with the big giant cannon?

I'll be back SUnday!

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

What is the dream house? It looks cool.

All the photos look great. Looks like everyone is having fun and taking Duffy with them. I love the Vegas photos.
                      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

I took Duffy to Busch Gardens today.

Stilt walker guy thought Duffy was stylin'.

We're gonna see animals!

Aussie area!

Enjoying the scenery

Mr. Roo, I'm not food!

Mountain Dew break!

Wow!

That's one BIG kitty!

Lunch time!

Having fun blasting the water cannons at people on Congo River Rapids

Effalents!

♪♫ Walk like an Egyptian... ♪♫

Duffy can't wait for Cheetah Hunt to open!

Comment

Originally posted by Janell View Post
                          What is the dream house? It looks cool.

All the photos look great. Looks like everyone is having fun and taking Duffy with them. I love the Vegas photos.
                          Thanks! The Dream House is an exhibit in the attraction that everyone on MC loves to hate: Innoventions. I actually love the Dream House in Innoventions.

I wish I didn't get that heat exhaustion in Vegas, I had so many ideas.

Comment

Love the pics aimster and Forbidden Eye. I wish I went more places so I could take Duffy along!

Comment

Omg aimster now I MUST take my Duffy to the zoo now!!! In his safari outfit of course!!! Oh my goodness it'd be so much fun!!!

Great photos!

Comment

Got Duffy some new stuff at Build A Bear yesterday:

New jeans, boots & a bucket hat for his safari threads:

And a pair of overalls:

This bear is going to be better dressed than me soon! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                                  I always love photos of the back of Duffy's head for some reason...

I took Duffy to Busch Gardens today...
                                  :love:

Now all you need is a lion, oh my!

Waving at the folks on the waves and walking like an Egyptian... He looks like he's having so much fun!^^

Got Duffy some new stuff at Build A Bear yesterday:

...This bear is going to be better dressed than me soon! :lol:
                                  Your Duffy loves posing in new clothes as much as mine does; he looks so satisfied! I was wondering when the Ward of Wonderpup was gonna catch Duffy fever; it seemed like an inevitable match made in plush paradise.^^

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                                  ...No sooner when the kilt and french outfit got released, the german outfit was not far behind of getting to the shelves...

I hope you don't mind, The Forbidden Eye, I posted this from another thread. Your photo skills are getting even better; this is my favorite shot yet!^^

Comment

Steve, I am the same way about the back of the head shots!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                                    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

I hope you don't mind, The Forbidden Eye, I posted this from another thread. Your photo skills are getting even better; this is my favorite shot yet!^^
                                      Not at all! Thanks! I got a couple more to upload from yesterday, I'll have them up shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
                                        Steve, I am the same way about the back of the head shots!
                                        Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
                                        This one is still a treasure to me.

Comment

These are the rest of the Duffy Pics I took yesterday.

My Duffy and him had a little dance before the pics were taken.

So, while me and Duffy were waiting for the Tangled Meet and Greet to open up again, I bought 2 churros. One for me and one for him. He ate that up pretty quick.

At Paradise Park, I took pics of him with MFW with both the french and german outfits.

He liked the colorful ice cube from my Pirate Grog.

Thats all from yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                          X