Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Duffy's Halloween costume arrived in the mail today!

All I'm gonna say is...

WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!

Comment

Aimster so cute!!!

Sunday Duffy got another visit to the Parks and found his hat!

But first he got a few new outfits. One, a NBA jersey and basketball!

Then he decided to ride the swings

Then it was a visit to It's a Small World after he put on another new costume, Jedi Knight!

He wanted to see the Sleeping Beauty Castle

Oh No! Duffy's driving!

And we caught the Soundsational Parade just as we were leaving

Ta Da!

Comment

Those are so cute, Clara. I didn't think the Jedi was still available. That's great! And I almost forgot… I was on the train and I remember reading that you got his hat back at Lost & Found. Somebody's having a good week!^^

And Aimster, you finally got EO!:yea: Just in time for the 30th Anniversary. Too bad it came just after that party. I hope they still have those EPCOT cupcakes. Your Duffy is such a foodie! I'd love to see him with food and matching costume!:clap:

Comment

Aimster, your aunt did GREAT with that EO costume! So cool. You have to take him to EPCOT again to ride Captain EO...you know he's going to get lots of attention.
          Meow

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
            And Aimster, you finally got EO!:yea: Just in time for the 30th Anniversary. Too bad it came just after that party. I hope they still have those EPCOT cupcakes. Your Duffy is such a foodie! I'd love to see him with food and matching costume!:clap:
            As far as I know, those cupcakes were not sold in the park. They were part of the dessert buffet after the Communicore Weekly podcast event thing.

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
            Aimster, your aunt did GREAT with that EO costume! So cool. You have to take him to EPCOT again to ride Captain EO...you know he's going to get lots of attention.
            Well, that's part of the plan. Has been since I requested the costume a year ago.

And if one more person tells me it looks more like an Elvis costume, they're going to get punched in the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
              Those are so cute, Clara. I didn't think the Jedi was still available.
              You know it was the last Jedi costume at Downtown Disney BAB. So it may have been sold out.

Ta Da!

Comment

Thank you for the congratulations, DuffyDaisuki and gurgi! The little fella pet Duffy for the first time yesterday and gave a little smile after feeling such wonderful softness! Here is a picture from a few weeks ago...

Duffy and Shellie May watch over our little fellow during his first journey to the Minnesota State Fair

And a bit more recently...

Do you know what time the 3 o'clock parade starts?
                Last edited by Esmeralda; 10-02-2012, 10:29 AM.
                Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

So cute Esmerelda. It reminded me of a photo I have when my boy was around 4 and he's hugging a new Eeyore plushie I just bought.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                    You know it was the last Jedi costume at Downtown Disney BAB. So it may have been sold out.
                    I always see a handful of the Jedi costume at BAB along with the Darth Vader one.

Little tip: If you cut the earholes in the hood of the robe a little, you can fit Duffy's big ears through better. That's what I did and it looks much better instead of squished ears. I did this with his Rays caps as well.

Comment

Ok, first of all Esmeralda, I have missed you so much! You must be busy and probably tired too, but keep in touch, ok?^^

And now, more importantly, has there ever been anything more adorable than this?:

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post

Do you know what time the 3 o'clock parade starts?

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

Here is Duffy holding a replica of a wallet made for the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.

And here are a couple of photos of the four just relaxing:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

So apparently today was Take Your Teddy Bear to Work Day.

I fed them and they were happy. They even got to meet a few new friends (including a Domo!).

What's really funny is that they happened to be doing a test drive event at my office building today...test drive a vehicle and get a $15 gift card. I plan to use that gift card to buy the small Santa Duffy (is that $15?) or maybe Duffy's sailor outfit.

(Shellie May and Tiny Shellie May's clothes were a great find at a doll show...$1 each for the dresses. I picked up the flower headband for Shellie May a little after I got her, thinking it'd be perfect on her and it was on ultra-clearance...I like it with her dress. Her Spring Voyage bow came off easily with one snip, but now I need to sew it to some elastic so she can wear it again.)
                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Love it!

Ta Da!

Comment

We had to have a slumber party before our recent move. Something fun before all the stress. But first we had to get on the couch!

It really is exhausting work when you are a little bear!

Duffy stayed on the couch while Shelly helped me make snacks. Popcorn was the snack of choice!

Now for something to drink.

Hmmm... how about Pepsi!!!!!

While Shelly and I made snacks, Duffy made a perfect fort!

With everything ready it was time to test out the fort! First we snacked.

Than we played!

After awhile it was time for the movie! The kids picked Tombstone. Duffy is going through a cowboy stage and Shelly liked the ladies dresses.

As the movie went on we got more cozy. Shelly didn't realize the movie got a little scary.

Duffy was there to keep Shelly safe

Before the movie was done the kids were out. It was a good night from a long week of packing. You had fun and have plans of doing it again soon!

sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Comment

Messica, I loved the slumber party. That was really cute!

Comment

That was adorable, Messica! Thank you. I could almost see animated action in some of those great poses and transitions!:clap:

Comment

Here are one photo of the Duffy Meetup. I'll upload more tomorrow

Click image for larger version

Name:	523684_4604654675256_1000039119_n.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	7345051

Comment

Cute photo

Comment

^ So how many people showed up for the meet? I recognize my friend Rebecca's Duffy (in the Chicago Cubs shirt) and Sandrita's Shellie May. Was disappointed I couldn't make it today, but I'll be up there next Sunday for some time at Epcot before going to MK for the Halloween party.

Comment

Oh my gosh! Cutest picnic ever! And Eeee-va, I just saw your photo! Great! I didn't know you'd made the pirate costume for 12"; I remembered it for Tiny Duffy…:unsure:

Comment

Working...
                                          X