Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I made a Carthay Circle with my boy and Duffy trip report in the Disneyland Resort forum but here are some highlights of Duffy on our trip.

Ta Da!

Comment

So once we had boarded the ship we had a quick lunch and wandered around until our room was ready! We then headed to the Spa where they do a raffle drawing to win a treatment, my name was the first one called and I got a free massage! I had to book it for a day we were in port but that was ok because we had a late docking time in Halifax. Then it was the muster drill (you don't have to wear the life vests any more which is nice.
      After that we skipped the sail away party as we wanted to see the views from 'Secret deck 7' - not really a secret but not many people know it it there!
      Here is a shot of us pulling out from the dock

Click image for larger version

Name:	8006969414_d55eafffa1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	7346883

Duffy found a comfy spot to sit

Name:	8006964389_fe6fd2d719.jpg
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	7346884

We were docked to the left of this - earlier in the year you could see the Space Shuttle but they've enclosed it now.

Name:	8006963071_67255e64c1.jpg
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	7346885

Name:	8006966392_86f72547ba.jpg
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	7346886

I know Duffy is not in this one but I liked the shot

Name:	8006965192_acd66d57bd.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	7346887

The New World Trade Center

Name:	8006958736_c4ba4ef2ab.jpg
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	7346889

Statue of Liberty

Name:	8006944676_9c6398c2fa.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	7346890

Name:	8006945366_14687d3479.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	7346891

The last sight we saw before dinner was this bridge - sorry can't remember the name!

Name:	8006932895_e089bcbbfd.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	7346892

I think Duffy had taken a nap at this point, but I'd rather he get a good rest than be grumpy because he was tired!
      Last edited by Becx; 11-12-2012, 05:39 AM. Reason: Photos not showing.

Photos from Flickr

Comment

That's the Verrazano (Narrows) Bridge. It connects Brooklyn to Staten Island.
        Meow

Comment

Duffy snuck into this one...he was eyeing my kid's beef filet :P

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
            I forgot about this picture I took with Duffy all ready for some Hockey!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24936[/ATTACH]
            Go Duffy! :yea:
            Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
            I want to share some Duffy photos:

So we have seen Duffy at Disneyland Paris wearing his scarecrow outfit and boy was it so adorable. But I kind of wished they made an actual outfit for the 17 inch bears. So I took the liberty to sketch my version of the scarecrow outfit and here it is:

You can see the strands of hay on the hat, the shirt sleeves and the hem and near the pant legs. And since it's already fall/autumn, I added an apple on the top of the hat, because I typically associate them with the season and giving it the New England vibe.

What do you guys think?
            I like the colours together, very nice :thumbup:

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
            That's the Verrazano (Narrows) Bridge. It connects Brooklyn to Staten Island.
            That's the one! Thank you

Duffy snuck into this one...he was eyeing my kid's beef filet :P

Yeah looks like something Mcduffy would try, sneaking some food while I'm not looking :lol:

Photos from Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Becx View Post
              Yeah looks like something Mcduffy would try, sneaking some food while I'm not looking :lol:
              That is TOTALLY my Duffy! I caught him trying to get at my stash of my aunt's AMAZING home-made sugar cookies (best sugar cookies in the WORLD) in the fridge yesterday. I do NOT share those cookies because I only get a few and I only get them once a year. Good thing he hasn't found out we have 2 kinds of Mackinac Island fudge in the fridge.

Comment

Uh yeah...so I updated what Duffy was thinking...

Ta Da!

Comment

Looks like Jack Skellington did a "photo-bomb" in that picture and one other too!
                  Meow

Comment

Looks like Jack Skellington did a "photo-bomb" in that picture and one other too!
                    LOL...that is my son's pull over sweater. My son is sitting next to Duffy

Ta Da!

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

As a Duffeteer Tender and Artist, it's my job to spread the Duffylove through photos and art. And speaking of that, as I am an artist, I have designed numerous pieces of artwork related to the Duffy universe (original artwork, costume concepts, etc.)

And so I present my latest piece for the thread.

My concept designs for Duffy and ShellieMay's 2013 Halloween costumes.

We have seen their past Halloween costumes in different themes (pumpkin, ghost, cat, witches and vampires, and oddly enough, ladybugs), but I have decided to use a different theme, and it's spiders. You can see it on their hats (for Duffy's a top hat and for ShellieMay's a pointed hat with a blended design of a wizard/witch) and attached on the cape. Also I gave their outfits a darker color to match the theme.

I kind of wish OLC would utilize this theme and hope we can see the results.

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Hello again everyone! Wow. I haven't been on here for awhile. Well Duffels, and I finished out disney internship back in May and been hanging out back home since then. Anyways here are some old pics, and then new ones, plus a new addition to our bear family

Duffy soaking up the sun at Clearwater beach

Making one last sand castle before heading back to Missorui

Duffels and ShellieMay eating on the car ride back to MO.

Had to stop by Graceland of course to see how the King lived. My stitch also loved being there.

Drove through a cool storm.
                        JULY:

Duffy's One Year Birthday! (I have had him for year July 2nd 2011, he arrived in the mail )

Opening his presents

All he got for his birthday. A new NBA outfit, basketball shoes and a Basketball Hoop

Present day: (well the past couple of months-today)

Duffy as he faces the bigger nicer new kitchen table. Had to buy him a Chair so he can be at the table. Luckily we found a nice chair at Wal-mart for cheap.

Looking through his scrapbook he made. I'll post pics of said scrapbook later

making his christmas list

For halloween he dressed as MIKA (a really good british pop singer)

Now, I'd like to introduce you to newest member of my household...........

UNO! I founf this scared guy at Savers(thrift store type place), for 2 dollars I was happy to find him at the store, while yes I could sell him, I don't think I will he's just too darn cute, for a Pre-duffy bear.

Plus he looks great along with everybodyelse

Comment

Awesome pics bookobsessor. I love that Duffels wears glasses.

We have this outfit for our Duffy as well.

Ta Da!

Comment

Duffy's ready for some Hockey tonight!!

GO REIGN!

And here is Snickers...he stole Duffy's hat but it was all in good fun

Ta Da!

Comment

It's good to see you back, Bookobsessor! How did you create your ShellieMay? I would be afraid to change out the eyes, but she looks great.

Clara, I love Snicker's look while wearing Duffy's hat. Either he's really sleepy, or really satisfied.
                              Meow

Comment

Clara, I love Snicker's look while wearing Duffy's hat. Either he's really sleepy, or really satisfied.
                                Bah, that cat always has a look of..."I'm better than you..now feed me"

Ta Da!

Comment

Hey thanks gurgi! I bought another 12in Duffy when they were only 5 dollars, bought some felt, then did a little bit of surgery to add eyelashes, and finally painted her eyes blue

Comment

Got some Duffy photos I want to share:

So on Sunday, November 18th is Mickey & Minnie's birthday. My Duffy celebrates with the happiest couple and I took the task to take a couple of photo of them celebrating their birthday.

And here it is:

Duffies with the happiest couple.

Sharing a birthday kiss.

The smaller Duffy giving Minnie a birthday kiss.

The other smaller Duffy giving Mickey a kiss.

And we Duffeteers want to wish Mickey and Minnie a happy birthday!

Comment

Looks like I walked in on a family meeting.....

Comment

Originally posted by bookobsessor View Post
                                        Hello again everyone! Wow. I haven't been on here for awhile. Well Duffels, and I finished out disney internship back in May and been hanging out back home since then. Anyways here are some old pics, and then new ones, plus a new addition to our bear family

Duffy soaking up the sun at Clearwater beach

Present day: (well the past couple of months-today)

Duffy as he faces the bigger nicer new kitchen table. Had to buy him a Chair so he can be at the table. Luckily we found a nice chair at Wal-mart for cheap.

For halloween he dressed as MIKA (a really good british pop singer)
                                        I love the beach shot of his sandy nose

And the montage of his journey to the top of the table is awesome! How cute you got him a booster seat!

Also love the Halloween costume, Mika rocks! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky :yea:Great choice and very unique!

And here is Snickers...he stole Duffy's hat but it was all in good fun

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25077[/ATTACH]
                                        Hope you had a great time at the game? Snickers really looks like the cat who got the cream, or the Duffy sailor hat :thumbup:

Originally posted by duffyholic View Post
                                        Looks like I walked in on a family meeting.....

:lol: I hope someone was taking minutes?!
                                        Last edited by Becx; 11-16-2012, 12:29 PM. Reason: Spelling!

Photos from Flickr

Comment

A Happy Friday to all Duffeteers out there!

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Looks like he was hungry and wanted a cookie.

Comment

Working...
                                          X