Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Just a Duffy/ShellieMay photo I want to share:
    Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage (2013) was announced here, so it's very fitting to release a sketch drawing that I did.

Duffy and ShellieMay from this year's Spring Voyage.

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Duffy & I did a day trip to WDW on a whim yesterday.

We stopped at the Beach Club Resort to check out the gingerbread & chocolate carousel.

Duffy wanted to hang out on the beach for a few minutes

We then went to Epcot via the International Gateway.

Stopped in Canada to see Nowell, the Canadian Christmas storyteller. Duffy called him "Lumberjack Santa"

And Duffy got a photo with him.

BIG tree!

Saw Big Duffy

Headed over to Test Track to check out the updated version...

...but it was currently down.

Duffy spied the old World of Motion logo on the trash cans

We watched but didn't ride (line was too long)

Made our way to Imagination... but not to ride the ride.

THIS was our destination

Duffy got to pick where we had lunch. He chose the fish & chips counter service place in the UK pavilion.

We saw British Revolution's 1st set of the day...

...then stuck around to see the Father Christmas storyteller.

And another photo! Father Christmas called Duffy a "cute little fellow".

We did some random wandering, then went back to the UK to see British Revolution's 2nd set. We love those guys.

Another photo with the band! They love Duffy and gave him fist bumps. We try to see them whenever we're at Epcot and they recognize us, which is pretty cool (the Off Kilter guys know me too).

Went back over to Test Track and it was open! We rode it twice and loved the updates!

This is the car Duffy designed.

GLOWY!!

We then went over to DHS to check out the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.

Duffy started singing "Xanadu" when we got to the entrance...

HOLY COW!

Duffy loves Christmas lights, so he was totally digging this.

It definitely WAS a spectacle!

We caught Mulch, Sweat & Shears playing on the stage in front of the ugly hat.

And that's it!

Comment

It must be so nice to live so close and go whenever you want. I love see the photo's wishing I could be there with my Duffy!!

sigpic

Comment

It's fun to go on a whim, but the drive can be a pain because we live 90 minutes away. Part of me is thinking of doing another day trip next week but depends on how busy I am and stuff. Plus Christmas crowds are going to be showing up soon. Blegh!

Comment

I love "glowing" Duffy. Black light is always fun.
            Meow

Comment

The sand almost looks like snow! I love "Lumberjack Santa" and Father Christmas! Plus, your band shenanigans. My favorite ones are the Spectacle of Lights, though. I literally wished I was there when I saw those.^^

Comment

I really need to take Duffy to Clearwater Beach/Pier 60 sometime since I live like 15-20 minutes away. The biggest issue is parking is always a mess down there.

Comment

thanks everybody for the wonderful comments on our christmas photo the tree that the picture was taken in front of is in the Grand Cali. hotel within the main lobby (you can get in there through downtown disney, the entrance is between sephora and 365 studio (I think that's what it is called, and it is outside of the park so you dont have to worry about entrance fee's and can still have disney magic! I'm sorry if this was answered before I didn't get the time to read the whole thread just yet and am a very quick break from work)

aimster as always your photos are lovely thank you so much for sharing with everybody! the lights there always makes me want to visit and you take such wonderful pictures of Duffy!

Comment

Just some Duffy/ShellieMay photos I want to share:

Just some drawings of Duffy and ShellieMay dressed up as babies holding a baby bottle in their paws and wearing baby style shirts and diapers.

Comment

Thanks to the recent Duffy Post, my Duffy family got a little bigger. A new ShellieMay found a home. She is fitting in perfectly, and she's found a new best friend, my original ShellieMay. They've really hit it off.

Here are some shots of my bears having some holiday fun, and then welcoming ShellieMay with some cake.

ShellieMay wanted to smell the wreath (it's real), because it smelled SO good! Just like Christmas.

ShellieMay loved the pink star on the garland.

Then she saw the royal crown ornament and she had an idea...

Duffy just loves the pretty lights.

After meeting a new friend, looking at decorations, and caroling, the bears wanted to welcome ShellieMay with a party. So, they hopped into their chairs and asked for some tea and cake. How could I say no?

ShellieMay coincidentally brought some Baumkuchen (german cake) and tea with her from Japan, so she decided who better to share it with than her new family?. Let's eat!

Looks yummy! And what pretty packaging!

Everybody's ready.

ShellieMay got along so well with her new BFF that she asked Duffy to switch places with her so she could sit next to her.

"I'm so glad we're friends!"

OMG, CAKE!!!

Duffy is SO ready! He loves sweets.

This tea is delicious!

ShellieMay really loved the carousel themed display.

She liked the candle-powered carousel. The heat turns the fan at the top, and it rotates.

"I'm so happy to be here, and to have such a great new family!

"Lets sit and talk for a while, we have so much to catch up on!"
                      Meow

Comment

Love all of the photos, gurgi. I'm very excited that you have another ShellieMay to be brought over to her new home.

Comment

• Comment

Very nice photos, Gurgi!

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

These are from our trip from Europe, with Duffy posing at various landmarks:

Part 1: Italy (Rome)

Standing at the Fontana di Trevi (Trevi Fountain)

Those living in Florida will recognize this landmark, as it is also in Epcot's World Showcase's Italy Pavilion.

Posing at the Colosseum:

Enjoying a chocolate gelatto:

The Fontana di Trevi at night:

At the Spanish Steps:

At the Leaning Tower of Pisa:

And finally enjoying an Italian pizza to end our visit to Rome:

I will be posting more photos later. So what do you guys think?
                              Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 12-19-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Very cool photos, Mikkimausu! I just finished an art history class discussing these very things. It's great to see more of them, and with Duffy! Thanks for sharing.
                                Meow

Comment

:love:MikkiMausu, it's like the REAL Spring Voyage!:clap:

Comment

Okay. Here is Part 2 of Duffy & Friends European Voyage.

Arriving at Venice (by train):

Enjoying a chocolate croissant to start the day.

Am I sensing a Spring Voyage vibe?^^

Posing at the Piazza San Marco.

Atop the Campanile di San Marco:

Riding on the gondolas. It's just like Tokyo DisneySea.

And this is the last photo as Duffy and his friends say farewell to Italy.

Posing in Milan.

A good night to Italy.

So what do you guys think of all of this?

Comment

Wow, gurgi, your photos are amazing! Everyone's photos, really, are absolutely gorgeous! Sadly, I didn't have time to take too many photos of Duffy, ShellieMay, and the rest of the gang celebrating Chanukah every night with me, my immediate family, and friends. Such is the life of the hostess. But in the spirit of the holidays, we decided to post a photo wishing love and good cheer to all our fellow Duffeteers and their families.

And I'd also love to thank aimster and DCfan92. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! DCfan92, Duffy absolutely loved the blue and white holiday sweater and cap set!! And aimster, ShellieMay :love:, :love:, :love: her dresses and the bonus pair of jeans!! These two sets of gifts were their absolute favorites. They pretty much wore them every single night at my Chanukah/holiday parties and festivities.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by ZTRinZler; 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM. Reason: Difficulties loading photo

Comment

Thanks for sharing your festivities, ZT. Duffy's outfit looks especially great with the display. And thanks for your giving spirit, too, helping me get those Duffy pins.^^

Comment

Okay, here is Part 3 of Mickey & Duffy's European Voyage.

(Part 3: France)

On our way to our next stop.

Playing a game of Solitare to pass the time.

Welcome to France!

At the Louvre.

It was raining all around Paris, so my advice: if you are traveling and if there is a chance of a shower or two, bring an umbrella.

At Notre Dame de Paris. Anyone that has watched or read "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", you'll recognize this landmark.

At the Palace of Justice.

Here he is enjoying an eclair chocolat.

And we finally arrived at the Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel).

At the Arc de Triomphe.

And we bought ourselves a couple souvenirs:

A couple of medallions to celebrate our visit.

And that is the end of our visit to Paris. What do you guys think?
                                          Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 12-19-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X