Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    Wow, gurgi, your photos are amazing! Everyone's photos, really, are absolutely gorgeous! Sadly, I didn't have time to take too many photos of Duffy, ShellieMay, and the rest of the gang celebrating Chanukah every night with me, my immediate family, and friends. Such is the life of the hostess. But in the spirit of the holidays, we decided to post a photo wishing love and good cheer to all our fellow Duffeteers and their families.

And I'd also love to thank aimster and DCfan92. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! DCfan92, Duffy absolutely loved the blue and white holiday sweater and cap set!! And aimster, ShellieMay :love:, :love:, :love: her dresses and the bonus pair of jeans!! These two sets of gifts were their absolute favorites. They pretty much wore them every single night at my Chanukah/holiday parties and festivities.
    I'm glad duffy liked it and your welcome. The pictures look so awesome

Comment

Yesterday Duffy, Shellie May, and Duff went caroling at the office!

My friend had a line outside his office of people wanting pictures of these angels! Duff looked like he was wearing yamaka instead of a winter cap lol.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

This is the last set of photos for "Mickey & Duffy's European Voyage".

Boarded the train for London.

Welcome to London!

Here is Duffy sightseeing all of London.

In front of the River Thames:

Near the Tower Bridge (popularly known as the London Bridge).

At the Tower Bridge (London Bridge).

Near Buckingham Palace.

At Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.

Near the London Eye.

Here he is at Olympic Park.

And this is the last photo to end our visit to London, at one of London's iconic phone booths.

A good night to London.

And that concludes our trip to Europe. What do you guys think about this?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

My bears would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

BTW... this thread is two years old today.
          sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

EDIT: And here are the best of my Duffy Christmas cookies! Now I know how to draw them, so I should do a better job next time.

Last edited by Eeee-va; 12-24-2012, 07:31 PM.
            Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Great photo huskydawg! And same to you Eeee-va, I love your Duffy cookies! Smiling ShellieMay looks so cute! :thumbup: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!

Comment

We had Christmas already here.

Duffy got the jammies set from his Michigan cousins. The best part is the slippers. They're so cute! They have Duffy's paw print embroidered on the bottom.

Duffy & Shellie May are having a pajama party tonight. Duffy let Shellie borrow his bunny slippers.

PILLOW FIGHT! *THWAP!*

Comment

Those are so adorable aimster.
                  I really hope everyone on this forum has a merry christmas and a happy holidays. :]

Comment

Merry Christmas from my Bears to yours!!!!!!
                    sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Comment

Too cute messica!!!! Merry Christmas to you as well. :]

Comment

A Merry Christmas to all of our Duffeteers and have a Huggable New Year!

From the Mouse family.

And this what me and Duffy got:

(Side note: As I checked out the official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy site, and checked out his meet 'n greet page, as it turns out, he is moved back to the gazebo across the Broadway Theater in American Waterfront, far away from the Village Greeting Place. Here is the link: ????????????? | ??????? | ?Duffy? The Disney Bear | ?????????)

Comment

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                          Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Such adorable pictures TravisMT love your TippyBlue and the cute little outfits your bears are wearing! :]

Comment

I love all the Christmas photos! Aimster, that TippyBlue pillow is simply to die for. Travis, where on Earth did you find the fabulous Muppet wrapping paper??
                              Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Yeah I want to know about the Muppet wrapping paper too. That is awesome. Put my Disney paper to shame.

I'm getting ready to go out with my boyfriend tonight, so the bears are going to have movie night. This is what they picked... it's a double feature!

Last edited by aimster; 12-29-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Time to share some Duffy/ShellieMay photos:

As 2012 draws to a close and 2013 approches, let's take a look at some of the outfits that Duffy and Shellie have worn throughout the year.

Cape Cod Sailor:

Spring Voyage:

Cape Cod Halloween Parade:

Cape Cod Carolers:

I love that OLC did a fantastic job on designing the outfits for the big bears. One detail that I like the most is the sheet music book placed inside the cape's pockets.

And finally to celebrate the end of the year and to symbolize the new year, here are the two wearing their knitted scarves and hats.

And to all of us Duffeteers, have a Huggable New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                                    As I checked out the official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy site, and checked out his meet 'n greet page, as it turns out, he is moved back to the gazebo across the Broadway Theater in American Waterfront, far away from the Village Greeting Place. Here is the LINK...
                                    Um, I dunno what makes you think that, but it's not true...:unsure:

Here's the map, with the star smack dab on the Greeting Place. I was there today, and so was Duffy, in the Greeting Place:

Also, may I please make a layout suggestion, if you wanna use both images in your sig? Feel free to ignore, but I think it looks better this way:

And thanks so much for posting the "Year in Review" for the costumes, MikkiMausu! That's AWESOME!:thumbup:

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 01-01-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

MikkiMausu ; That is awesome. Thanks for posting them. So happy that they change even their outfits. I love it.

Comment

I saw on the DisneyParks Blog that Monty Maldovan is going to be at the Art of Disney store at Downtown Disney in Orlando January 18 & 19 doing a signing of some new art he's done. This is one of his new pieces:

He also did really cute paintings of Mickey with Figment and Mickey with the Florida Orange Bird. I'm thinking of going up to WDW that weekend anyway, so if I go, I'll definitely pop in at one of the signings.

Comment

I saw this too, how did you blow it up?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X